Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zcoin (XZC) - Implementing ZKP privacy without trusted setup - page 63. (Read 663229 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Zcoin and Cookly come together to step up into mainstream acceptance https://coingape.com/zcoin-cookly-step-up-mainstream-acceptance/

Zcoin in wee hours today announced that it partnering with a Bangkok based startup named Cookly. Cookly which is a  leading booking platform for cooking classes and culinary experiences around the world, with this partnership is expected to give Zcoin a platform to implement its token usage in real life.
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
@Ryzen2700x I realized that too... If there was a cheating miner like I think, he maybe trying to hide his exploit so the issue stays unaddressed for future abuses.

Also this article appeared durind the night (but it is not an effective change yet, it will happen when MTP will release):
https://zcoin.io/reducing-zcoins-block-time/
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 157
Merit: 6
I wish real and present issues like this weren't swept under the rug... Bad luck? For months? What's happening?

It's looks like someone is watching us and every time we complain about this- somehow the "bad luck" stops working.... so this "bad luck" has eyes and ears or is it just  me?
Look now- It's raining day in MPH!
https://s15.postimg.cc/9v2iuqeff/Rainingin_MPH.jpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 115

Yes unfortunately I have to agree with you, I used to be able to mine Zcoin with both GPU and CPU but now it's just not worth the effort because of current difficulty and electricity costs  Sad

Just one question out of curiosity, How much MH per watt are you currently getting from your rig while mining XZC? Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Yeah, with very few pools, and an hyper-concentrated mining power that may be currently abusing it's power... very secure coin! smh They haven't missed more than 3 in a row in the last 100 blocks BTW. *Not shady at all
(I believe in this coin and it's innovative features it brings, although something on the mining side is going really problematic imo, not my intention to butthurt anyone here.)

Yes unfortunately I have to agree with you, I used to be able to mine Zcoin with both GPU and CPU but now it's just not worth the effort because of current difficulty and electricity costs  Sad
Zcoin partners up with Cookly as a step into mainstream acceptance
https://zcoin.io/zcoin-partners-up-with-cookly-as-a-step-into-mainstream-acceptance/

Zcoin is proud to announce its partnership with Bangkok based startup, Cookly today. Cookly is the leading booking platform for cooking classes and culinary experiences around the world. Following the Pre-series A funding, which was lead by Poramin Insom, the founder and core developer of Zcoin, and VC co-investor 500 startups, the partnership aims at implementing real-life usage of Zcoin.

“We aim to make Zcoin the no.1 adopted cryptocurrency for use in various real-life applications and see this partnership as an important first step. Cookly’s worldwide base makes it an excellent platform to reach out to Zcoin users around the world and to introduce cryptocurrencies to a new segment.”, says Poramin.

This partnership builds upon our previous efforts of Changelly integration and our previous partnership with Mungkud to have Zcoin accepted in 100+ small businesses in Thailand. The partnership with Cookly expands this further with its global presence and customer base.

Being a tech-driven startup, Cookly has already established itself as a leading company in the multi-billion culinary tourism industry. As a company offering culinary and cooking experiences in 65 different locations worldwide and a global customer base that receives and makes payments in different currencies, Cookly has committed to integrating Zcoin in the near future to facilitate borderless payments on its platform. It is hoped that with Zcoin acceptance and Cookly’s worldwide reach, it would pave the way for mainstream acceptance of Zcoin as a leading alternative payment option.

https://zcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/25406.jpg

Pay with Zerocoin for forbidden cooking expirience  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 34
Financial confidentiality is an important component in modern business. Abolition of such a function as bank secrecy violates human rights. I'm glad that you are developing such a project that will be able to protect its financial information
Yeah, with very few pools, and an hyper-concentrated mining power that may be currently abusing it's power... very secure coin! smh They haven't missed more than 3 in a row in the last 100 blocks BTW. *Not shady at all
(I believe in this coin and it's innovative features it brings, although something on the mining side is going really problematic imo, not my intention to butthurt anyone here.)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I wish real and present issues like this weren't swept under the rug... Bad luck? For months? What's happening?

The entire crypto market is down. What back luck are you speaking of?

Everyone is having the same talk in every coin page... why is the price down. Lol
I think people are panicking after seeing price go up for 3 years one year of going down is too much
Everyone wants only moon and lambos 24x 7 lol
One of the best when it comes to security. I am not surprised if the value of ZCOIN would rise up more and dominate some altcoins features when it comes to privacy.
XZC爱好者QQ群:638594726
@jackbox I wasn't talking about market or prices, I was talking about MINING. Theses were the mining stats of Mining Pool Hub... Why do miners need to mine around 150% of what we supposed to? I understand that it can happen for a day but.... Why this ''bad luck'' keeps on going for months and why this is unaddressed? Obviously some entity been owning more of 51% of the Zcoin hashrate for a long time... Is that entity manipulating the nonces to ease up the work for himself, or some others shady tricks? Or this ''bad luck'' for others just naturally happen when someone own more than 51% of the hashrate... Just looking for the truth on why the mining scene on Zcoin is in such bad state... For me and for now, crypto prices/markets fluctuations are unimportant, real projects and real communities are.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
BTW:

Does anyone from zcoin know if 51% attacks are possible and what is the cost? Because it has been plauging crypto for past few weeks, severral coins have got attacked
What is the way to protect the coin from all this?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Everyone is having the same talk in every coin page... why is the price down. Lol
I think people are panicking after seeing price go up for 3 years one year of going down is too much
Everyone wants only moon and lambos 24x 7 lol
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

active of listing on okex exchange is hot now,please keep eye on xzc.
https://www.okex.com/vote/index
xzc team should apply for listing xzc on okex exchange.
www.okex.com
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
hi, i was about to transfer some coins to bittrex, but its deposit window notified that "Block updated 3141 minutes ago" and rising, does that mean it will take ~50 hours for the coins to go throught?

Yes, since 3 days, there is a lot of sync issues with the XZC blockchain...

Is it because some of the nodes not updated to the latest version or is there something else causing the problem?
Pages:
Jump to: