Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zebracoin on C-CEX█ In-Wallet ads █ 1monthPoW █ new features █ - page 5. (Read 68098 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Gee hope zebra increases in value, the current value is nowhere near as good as what was advertised. We need a store or something to sell items.

Hello all,
seednodes were under maintenance this night. This seem to have cause trouble, C-CEX blockchain got stuck.
Now everything is back on track, eventhough there is still 18% of wallets that didn't get upgrade to v1.0.1.1

Current price is I believe really low, If you believe in Zebracoin this is a great opportunity for Investors.

Continue to promote Zebracoin on other exchanges  Smiley

Follow us on twitter ==> https://twitter.com/ZebracoinX11
And stay tuned on our IRC channel ==> http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#zebracoin
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Gee hope zebra increases in value, the current value is nowhere near as good as what was advertised. We need a store or something to sell items.
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
zebra wallet on CC is under maintenance..
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Does zebracoin not have a website?  I checked the OP twice and I can't find one.  Can someone post it if you've got it?  Thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Im good..  coins came from ccex coins got on ccex

or they didnt,,no conformations on ccex.... problem must be on their site
I had problems with sync yestarday (it was slow but it did sync)

Awaiting confirmations:
+11 ZEBRA 0 of 10 confirmations (transaction ID: t7a22886835ac23957c6a0c58bc295e0faf16cedfd7cd1m497d686bd90381ce3) (fake ID)

but it is confirmed out of the wallet

gone trough

Activity: 454
THE TIME HAS COME...
idk i have withdraw coins from c-cex got em then I sent some to c-cex didnt get throught. So I re download the blockchain and now I dont have the coins that c-cex sent me and no coins on c-cex.

fun!
Activity: 266
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
many forks...

Yeah , my pool coinminers is on other fork , i will stop my pool , there are to many forks , i try to resync my wallet but the same on the wrong fork , or i dont know what is the correct fork, the c-cex exchange wallet show Block: 16646 my pool wallet the same

Code:
{
    "version" : "v1.0.1.1",
    "protocolversion" : 60014,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 174.74404154,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 16646,
    "timeoffset" : -6,
    "moneysupply" : 1338383.06062641,
    "connections" : 9,

So what is the right fork???  Huh Huh
Activity: 454
THE TIME HAS COME...
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I send a transaction from supernova pool to my generated c-cex address few hours ago and still no zebra there :/ !:?

You should ask C-CEX support if you still didn't get your coins

C-Cex support does not answer nor in skype nor in e-mail for several hours...amazing!
Activity: 126
yes , the community need to be stronger!
Activity: 238
good coin,,need promote
Activity: 238
pirce is so low ,need to do something
Activity: 180
OCminer are you on the correct fork? Or experiencing delays in automatic payments? You're showing a confirmed debit transaction from my account to my wallet over an hour ago but nothing shows up on my wallet at all...  Huh Undecided

There seems to be some problem with suprnova. My friend hasn't got his coin for like 12 hours already.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
OCminer are you on the correct fork? Or experiencing delays in automatic payments? You're showing a confirmed debit transaction from my account to my wallet over an hour ago but nothing shows up on my wallet at all...  Huh Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
you shouldn't need any. Make sure you're using the latest wallet in the OP.

I'll download it and try again, cheers
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
you shouldn't need any. Make sure you're using the latest wallet in the OP.
legendary
wallet is stuck on block 3521 after updated to new one, using the below zebracoin.CONF
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=21346
server=1
gen=0
daemon=1
listen=1

anybody got any addnodes?
legendary
wallet is stuck on block 3521 after updated to new one, using the below zebracoin.CONF
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
rpcport=21346
server=1
gen=0
daemon=1
listen=1
Activity: 84
I send a transaction from supernova pool to my generated c-cex address few hours ago and still no zebra there :/ !:?

You should ask C-CEX support if you still didn't get your coins
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: