Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zebracoin on C-CEX█ In-Wallet ads █ 1monthPoW █ new features █ - page 6. (Read 68102 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Guys, for once don't be stupid on this. Be patient if you want to sell. Dump the coin now and you're 100% sure you don't get your electricity cost out. If the price is low, just remove your sell orders and wait for the bids to come up. It's no rocket science. If you dump now you get f*ck all.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Zebracoin on C-CEX exchange

Hello everybody,

as you may already noticed Zebracoin is listed today on C-CEX exchange --> https://c-cex.com/?p=zebra-btc and currently price is really cheap if you want to join Zebracoin community  Smiley
I would like to thank all of you guys that participated to promote Zebracoin. But C-CEX is just the start we will continue promotion of Zebracoin and I hope we can also count on you guys.

Zébras FTW

Exchanges campaign continue

We will need strong support from you Zebracoin community to get listed quick on big exchanges.

For this you need to talk about Zebracoin new features in exchanges trollboxes and rewteet those 2 following tweets and follow our twitter account if it's not already done.

-----------------
Retweet and answer us to get listed on Bittrex => https://twitter.com/ZebracoinX11/status/496340415776579584
Retweet and answer us to get listed on Poloniex => https://twitter.com/ZebracoinX11/status/496344244433350656
----------------

Also send tweets every hours to exchanges about Zebracoin, we will retweet them.

If you don't have twitter create a new account it's free and easy !!

Thank you all  Smiley , unity create strength !!
---------------------------

Follow us on twitter ==> https://twitter.com/ZebracoinX11
And stay tuned on our IRC channel ==> http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#zebracoin
This is where Zebracoin belongs:

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Developer may want to edit front page and title though Wink Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Add in title that coin is listed! ? Smiley)) Zebra is cewl!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
so why noone likes zebracoin Huh

Yay! Now I can FINALLY buy hundreds of thousands of Zebras! I'll have to open a zoo!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

https://c-cex.com/?p=zebra-btc

Time to bring zebra to the moon guys  Grin
Activity: 62
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Hmm, we really need more support from the miners to get this on an exchange.  I have barely seen any tweets to Bittrex and even fewer on the C-cex thread.

Bittrex shouldn't be too hard but I would also aim for Cryptsy, they've been adding coins at a much faster clip lately so that may work out.

I guess, but I have heard many rumors about the Cryptsy admins taking coins or adjusting rates or something.  I'd rather aim for Bittrex and Mintpal, but from my understanding Mintpal is removing the voting system for now.

Well, everybody takes coins.  Mintpal was notorious for the bribes they required to lost a new coins.  15 Bitcoins was the norm from what I saw.  That's part of the game I guess but Cryptsy at least lists coins for free if they're legit and there's a community demand for them, although that may take longer.

Alright, but first we need to get listed onto C-cex or Bittrex Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
Hmm, we really need more support from the miners to get this on an exchange.  I have barely seen any tweets to Bittrex and even fewer on the C-cex thread.

Bittrex shouldn't be too hard but I would also aim for Cryptsy, they've been adding coins at a much faster clip lately so that may work out.

I guess, but I have heard many rumors about the Cryptsy admins taking coins or adjusting rates or something.  I'd rather aim for Bittrex and Mintpal, but from my understanding Mintpal is removing the voting system for now.

Well, everybody takes coins.  Mintpal was notorious for the bribes they required to lost a new coins.  15 Bitcoins was the norm from what I saw.  That's part of the game I guess but Cryptsy at least lists coins for free if they're legit and there's a community demand for them, although that may take longer.
legendary
If I create a twitter account, will I be able to delete it completely?

Yes, you can.  Just deactivate, wait 30 days, and your information is permanently removed from Twitter.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
If I create a twitter account, will I be able to delete it completely?

legendary

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

legendary
Hmm, we really need more support from the miners to get this on an exchange.  I have barely seen any tweets to Bittrex and even fewer on the C-cex thread.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Is there more than one zebra coin?  Saw a thread yesterday which said zebra coin was changing its name to rushcoin.  I'm a. It confused.  Can anyone clarify? 

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: