Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZedCoin 2.0 [ ZED ] - Now Trading! - page 8. (Read 47026 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Some nice buying on Cryptsy atm
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
hum....
Activity: 79
Updated, sorry real life work responsibilities last week. I'm back in the fray! Thanks for pointing out cryptsy omit.
Not sure what you mean by exchanges that require voting?
Thanks!
-Kilo
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
@Kilo88

You want your coin to die or what?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Yourmine ZED coin Pool

JOIN HERE!

And please include all links to exchanges in top post.

Cryptsy is missing.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
goog coin!!!
@Kilo88

Please update the top post for exchanges which require voting.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yeah, good luck with that Cryptsy thing, I wish you the best and hope it wasn't too much ZED!

-Kilo
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
We have both short and long terms plans for ZED. The falling prices are a common trait for coins these days. The charts all pretty much look the same Sad
Very small (and constant) SELL orders have not helped the matter for Zedcoin on Cryptsy , whether an autosell for a multipool, or a bot, or what have you.
We're a long haul coin, these fluctuations don't concern us too much. It would be nice to be back to pre-Cryptsy levels however!
Thanks,
Kilo

True, we're no alone. ZED just entered the market at a bad time (as did many others) but I'm sure it will go the moon eventually.

Btw all, please vote for ZED @ https://comkort.com/vote/#ZED
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

Problem is, Criptsy has the other wallet!!  They are working on it, but I'm not holding my breath!!
We have both short and long terms plans for ZED. The falling prices are a common trait for coins these days. The charts all pretty much look the same Sad
Very small (and constant) SELL orders have not helped the matter for Zedcoin on Cryptsy , whether an autosell for a multipool, or a bot, or what have you.
We're a long haul coin, these fluctuations don't concern us too much. It would be nice to be back to pre-Cryptsy levels however!
Thanks,
Kilo
Someone got some other plans to help the falling prices?
legendary
Hey Kilo, I have a question..  Let's say I didn't have enough morning coffee and sent coins to a non ZED address, is there a way to get them back?

Interesting hypothetical, I assume the address was for another coin with a starting address of Z?

-Kilo

Correct.  No hypothetical, actual.
Hey Kilo, I have a question..  Let's say I didn't have enough morning coffee and sent coins to a non ZED address, is there a way to get them back?

Interesting hypothetical, I assume the address was for another coin with a starting address of Z?

-Kilo
legendary
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: