Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZedCoin 2.0 [ ZED ] - Now Trading! - page 9. (Read 47026 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Zed Devs!
Be safe and keep calm!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
ZEDCOIN now trading on Cryptsy Grin

and the price is going down
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Zedcoin added to altcoins database
Good luck, miners
Activity: 48
Congrats on getting on Cryptsy!

Feeling generous?
ZED: ZHCJJ4n51UurVCebG7zMQaAZXaskoQWuCe
Thank you for sending anything
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
ZEDCOIN now trading on Cryptsy Grin
Activity: 112
Added Zedcoin to my mining revenue / marketcap website:

www.altcoinstats.com

Prices based on Cryptsy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Anyone knows when will Cryptsy add new coins? I can't waiting for ZED will add there

Next 48 hours
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Anyone knows when will Cryptsy add new coins? I can't waiting for ZED will add there
Links fixed, thanks for the heads up!
KGW was actually in Zedcoin, and taken out last minute based on some bad advice. That being said, I have a fork that is ready to go with it.
-Kilo
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Please fix mintpal link in the top post.
Activity: 35
Could always use more folks. We've had crazy hash spikes the last couple days. Last night before bed it was at 805mh, 500 of which I couldn't account for on any of the known pools.
Thanks for the new pool, like a match made in hell!
-Kilo

seems like multicoin pools are doing their bad job.. this coin needs KGW.. and another algorithm

Agree. KGW please devs Grin
Activity: 20
Could always use more folks. We've had crazy hash spikes the last couple days. Last night before bed it was at 805mh, 500 of which I couldn't account for on any of the known pools.
-Kilo

seems like multicoin pools are doing their bad job.. this coin needs KGW.. and another algorithm
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
zed.miningwith.us
Come join a new pool and mine with 0% fees for life!
Check us out today!
Needs more workers!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
wow such scammy coin with this good rate on exchnges?
devs have alot of cash for sure to vote up Wink
-Kilo
Activity: 112

Zed.TalesFromTheScrypt.Org
Join our pool!
This is the pool you've been AXE-ing for! 
EC2 Hosting
8 Core CPU
32 GB RAM
The MORGUE the Merrier!
First 50 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH
Yep, we didn't want to start a voting war early in the week. We also believe Crypsty will take 2, but either way we're staying in striking distance.
We've also just brought on board a new member of TeamZed, Mr. G. He has 15 years of Internet marketing and entrepreneurial experience, with a focus on APi integrations. Expect to see some cool stuff from his direction in the near future.
Keep Calm,
Kilo
Activity: 29
Activity: 4
Its top in cryptsy votes!
We officially Announced Zedcoin's launch on Cryptocointalk. Our bct presence has never been that high, as we've used other avenues to communicate ZED, but we do have dedicated folks following ZED as well as a core staff of major stake holders that are not willing to sell so easily. I welcome all to join in, now is a great time to invest in the coin, still pretty darn undervalued based on the number of coins in existence (almost 8mil). The hashrate is growing, the trading is doing well on MintPal, and we do plan on being selected in the next round on Cryptsy. We are not pumpers trying to get a meteoric rise (and subsequent fall) out of Zed, our approach is the "slow burn".
Thanks all!
Kilo
Pages:
Jump to: