Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO CARBON PROJECT - TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE USING BLOCKCHAIN - page 49. (Read 35236 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed
merculet
Activity: 259
do you plan to cooperate with national governments? Do you have ready-made partnership models? many countries, as suppliers of resources, will not want to let outsiders into their zone of influence.

The team are planning to launch our Zero Carbon market in the UK in October once the token sale is complete followed by a launch in Australia early in 2019. The team are also in discussions for quick rollouts into Texas, east coast of US and Germany. Other markets will follow in 2019 including the major European countries, Canada, Japan and NZ.

As for other regulated markets, over 80% of the world’s population receive energy in regulated electricity and gas markets, where they are
unable to switch energy suppliers or to choose zero carbon energy. In order to make a material impact on global carbon emissions, driven by consumer choices, we need a solution for these people. The team have  designed  a  service  for  consumers  in  regulated  markets wanting  to  contribute  to  tackling  climate change using market.  These consumers  can  purchase  international  carbon  credits  from  the  Market  in order to offset their carbon emissions produced from fossil fuel energy. They will pay the same transaction fees in Energis for using the Market and they will receive Energis rewards on the same basis as consumers of zero carbon energy purchased across the Zero Carbon
Market."

As of yet, the Zero Carbon Project team have not had any dialogue with governments from any regulated markets but that it is not to say that they wouldn't lobby them going forward if needed to.
Activity: 420
Such projects should be developed, because gas, oil, coal and other sources of energy are renewed for centuries.

You are correct, Dimon8. We need to save the planet. People will eventually switch to zero carbon energy  Cool

It will be, but a matter of time. Problems of ecology already oblige to develop and implement similar projects.
Activity: 250
Such projects should be developed, because gas, oil, coal and other sources of energy are renewed for centuries.

You are correct, Dimon8. We need to save the planet. People will eventually switch to zero carbon energy  Cool
Activity: 420
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Looks like a really solid project with a superb team. I will keep an eye on this one, looking forward to investing in it!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A zero arbon platform to create a green and natural environment with blockchain-based ones that provide tangible benefits if you join the project
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I understand that this is a project to stimulate the use of renewable energy. But when someone tells me that they want to save this land, it makes me laugh. The earth will exist for many more years, after mankind has died out like dinosaurs.
So, let's call things by their proper names. Humanity saves its own ass as a species, and no more. And I support this, I like the projects that are moving in this direction.
Activity: 154
I love your idea, global warming is a natural ecosystem that has been damaged, and humans themselves are the cause, if the project is engaged in that field I want to always support it
Activity: 14
Aw hell yeah, I love energy projects.

Edit: I joined the signature bounty campaign without realizing the thread said Test Don't Join. Whoops. Is there an updated thread for bounty?

Hello, at the moment there is no update on bountys. As soon as there is I will get you updated  Smiley

Hello again, I have been updated on Bounty channel. You can join the bounty channel by joining the main telegram group for Zero Carbon Project at https://t.me/ZeroCarbonProject < People there will be able to give you the Bounty Channel  Cheesy
Activity: 14

Edit: I joined the signature bounty campaign without realizing the thread said Test Don't Join. Whoops. Is there an updated thread for bounty?

Hello, at the moment there is no update on bountys. As soon as there is I will get you updated  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Well, this project is something innovative and needful for the real world. There no doubts that our climate is changing because of the high volume of gases in the atmosphere. Hopefully, with the connection of all renewable energy producers and suppliers, we will decrease the climate change timing. Good luck with development.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107

good projects in the field of renewable energy, what are the advantages and differences of your project over others? because the project on renewable energy there are many releases in the market.

The project's competitors are relying on renewable energy technologies which are still not price competitive with fossil fuels. Zero Carbon Project deliver lower prices leveraging international carbon credits and intense market competition, along with a valuable Energis token reward.

The best known competitors are Power Ledger who provide peer-to-peer markets allowing neighbours to trade excess solar power. Also WePower are tokenising the electricity output from new renewables farms. The team provide a broader market allowing consumers to switch to zero carbon energy while reducing their costs; and allowing energy suppliers to compete with each other for the business.
When will the main net start? This project is quite promising!

The team are planning to launch our Zero Carbon market in the UK in October once the token sale is complete. Consumers will then start being rewarded with Energis tokens distributed by our smart contracts. The team aim to launch in Australia in early 2019.
Activity: 140
this project must cooperate with the government, but whether this project can already permit its legality from the state?
Activity: 126
good projects in the field of renewable energy, what are the advantages and differences of your project over others? because the project on renewable energy there are many releases in the market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
do you plan to cooperate with national governments? Do you have ready-made partnership models? many countries, as suppliers of resources, will not want to let outsiders into their zone of influence.
Pages:
Jump to: