Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 39. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 03:05:20 PM
You insist on the same over and over again. I think I was clear and I already mentioned the limitations of these estimations. You should discuss this further with the pool admin.
suprnova Earning Reports is equal to WTM if consider pool luck. I checked it.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 02:19:23 PM
We don't charge any Pool fee the entire January.
After that we will have a small fee that pay off our montly server costs, not more.
We don't want to make profit with our Pool, the main Goal is to decentralize Zero more and more, so everyone who hodl Zero Curency will benefit from it (including us).
Check us out: http://zer.cloudhash.eu
Pool Hashrate: ~500 - 600Sol/s
Payout System: PPLNT
FEE: 0% entire January
New Webdesign is in Developement

Best Regards,
Labro

THANK YOU
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
January 14, 2018, 01:44:07 PM
Hello all,

I downloaded optiminerzero from github and define my account into the BAT file for windows and 8gb card for my 1070 rig. But BAT is not working properly.

Please can someone share a BAT file for windows64bit(8gb)?

Thanks a lot.

Hey guys I hope you are well. But I am still waiting a BAT file please Smiley
Activity: 213
January 14, 2018, 12:51:46 PM

do you think the calculator on zero.forgetop.com gives the correct estimation ?

You insist on the same over and over again. I think I was clear and I already mentioned the limitations of these estimations. You should discuss this further with the pool admin.
January 14, 2018, 12:40:33 PM
About 0.6 zer/day but as I said, it's a very rough estimation.
do you think the calculator on zero.forgetop.com gives the correct estimation ?
January 14, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Does WTM have an error in the calculation formula?

Yes, for a long time now.

According to your calculation of what earnings today with a hash of 12 s / s? On average per day / approximately.

About 0.6 zer/day but as I said, it's a very rough estimation.
January 14, 2018, 12:22:29 PM
Well diff changes all the time so your question has no practical meaning. Also, remember all the other parameters that also influence the outcome. It is impossible for all of them not to vary.

Even so, the algorithm WTM is using for zero is incorrect, so they overestimate earnings. Even their unit is wrong ( H/s instead of S/s ).

As an alternative, pick a miner that has about the same hashrate as you, and check his estimated earnings. Still inaccurate but just as a means of comparison with your own.
Does WTM have an error in the calculation formula?
January 14, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

Let's say I want to see Estimated earnings of coins per day.
let's say Network diff will not change, then WTM will show the correct Estimated earnings ?

Well diff changes all the time so your question has no practical meaning. Also, remember all the other parameters that also influence the outcome. It is impossible for all of them not to vary.

Even so, the algorithm WTM is using for zero is incorrect, so they overestimate earnings. Even their unit is wrong ( H/s instead of S/s ).

As an alternative, pick a miner that has about the same hashrate as you, and check his estimated earnings. Still inaccurate but just as a means of comparison with your own.
January 14, 2018, 12:14:32 PM
Whattomine has been inaccurate for a very long time. A month ago, it was reporting double earnings than the real ones. Now it reports closer to reality, but it is still inaccurate.
Estimating earnings is not that simple and it depends on the time period the average is calculated. If this period is for example one day, the estimations' validity depends on the global hashrate, the pool hashrate, the pool luck, the difficulty and the price of the coin in $. As you may guess, if these numbers fluctuate significantly, then the estimations are quite inaccurate.

For example, you may see that the pool estimates that you will earn 5 coins in 24h. If the difficulty and the increases during these 24h, you will get less coins than expected. If the price in dollars drops as well, then you will get even less dollars!

Let's say I want to see Estimated earnings of coins per day.
let's say Network diff will not change, then WTM will show the correct Estimated earnings ?
January 14, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

So what that means? Angry

It means that we will get formally introduced to the team of people managing, developing and working for the Zero currency.
Activity: 25
January 14, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

Did you catch this tweet guys?

"Update: Team bios/info to be uploaded in our website till Monday night."

https://twitter.com/zerocurrency
So what that means? Angry
January 14, 2018, 11:50:58 AM
Hi all,
Currently I am mining with 65 sols but as someone pointed out, is WTM calculator doing it good? If not do you know guys a correct one to better estimates profits?
Thanks!

Whattomine has been inaccurate for a very long time. A month ago, it was reporting double earnings than the real ones. Now it reports closer to reality, but it is still inaccurate.
Estimating earnings is not that simple and it depends on the time period the average is calculated. If this period is for example one day, the estimations' validity depends on the global hashrate, the pool hashrate, the pool luck, the difficulty and the price of the coin in $. As you may guess, if these numbers fluctuate significantly, then the estimations are quite inaccurate.

For example, you may see that the pool estimates that you will earn 5 coins in 24h. If the difficulty and the increases during these 24h, you will get less coins than expected. If the price in dollars drops as well, then you will get even less dollars!

January 14, 2018, 11:39:17 AM
http://zero.forgetop.com
you can mine here and check your earnings
you think there is a correct earnings?
Activity: 202
January 14, 2018, 11:27:58 AM
Hi all,
Currently I am mining with 65 sols but as someone pointed out, is WTM calculator doing it good? If not do you know guys a correct one to better estimates profits?
Thanks!
hello

http://zero.forgetop.com
you can mine here and check your earnings

or

https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/  but i dont know if its good also
Activity: 6
January 14, 2018, 09:50:31 AM
Hi all,
Thanks!
Activity: 156
January 14, 2018, 09:39:26 AM

Did you catch this tweet guys?

"Update: Team bios/info to be uploaded in our website till Monday night."

https://twitter.com/zerocurrency
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
January 14, 2018, 09:12:14 AM
Hello all,

I downloaded optiminerzero from github and define my account into the BAT file for windows and 8gb card for my 1070 rig. But BAT is not working properly.

Please can someone share a BAT file for windows64bit(8gb)?

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 4
January 14, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
Can I mine with gtx 1050 Ti 4gb?? And how much hashrate for gtx 1050 Ti 4gb??
Activity: 156
January 14, 2018, 06:56:31 AM
Good I like surprises
I hope its a fork Smiley

Just for the history, you were never excluded. You excluded yourself when you didn't have time to work on this project
There is no need for an excuse to do whatever you plan. You can do it

Good luck to your future endeavors

DM

Cheesy you got me!
Sometimes i have a real life, having no time for a simple activity does not mean that no have time for a project.
Thank you, i hope to do it soon
January 14, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

what algorithm should be used? the ones listed only say 4/8gb cards? will the 8gb card miner work?

Equihash algo but with harder mining settings than zec. No the win miner won't work. 6GB Nvidia cards are only supported in Linux.
Pages:
Jump to: