Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 43. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:34:40 PM
Hi folks,
Just a quick update so people can be appeased with the wallet situation-

There is currently a command line wallet being developed in C++ for cross-platform application. This will serve as an alternate to the swing wallet, and should guarantee functionality on all platforms (windows/linux/mac). It's going very well and I should be having an early version (with basic features) released before the month is up.  I still need (am about to..) order a windows machine and mac dev machine before I can compile the software on those platforms. I would like to release all of it at once so no OS is favored over another. In other words, there's just a bit more coding to do (for the first release) and mostly waiting for the machines to show up. Then proceed to establish developer environment on both machines to thoroughly test the software on all platforms before release.

In ordering the new dev machines, I can negate attempts of competition to steal the code before it's released by Zero (by offering to "test" it on their machines). Believe it or not, this has already been attempted.

Once the basic version is released I will also add multi language implementation for global support and additional features. It will be a full featured app that serves to replace the extremely un-user-friendly -cli tool that is bundled with the daemon.

In the near future (sometime 2018 to give a perfectly large window), as I posted once before, the GUI software will be released for all platforms also. I am pausing work on that for the moment to finish the Zcommand wallet which will serve as an efficient, clean console wallet or as a backup for anyone who can't (or does not wish to) use the Swing wallet that is currently available. In this way, and very soon, all users of Zero will have a safe place to store their coins so they won't have to sit on an exchange.

After that, of course, the mobile wallets will be on the way ...

Thanks to all supporters of Zero! The rising value of the coin is enabling developers to obtain more tools to better serve the requirements of our customer base. Much appreciation. Have a great day!

--> Qualifier -->

PS: Apologies for the "newbie" account. I don't post here much, and yes I did create it for one purpose- to post updates about the wallet and software that I am building ..
There is nothing "new" about my participation in this community. Been around for a long time ...
this is great

thank you
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 08:23:24 PM
Hi folks,
Just a quick update so people can be appeased with the wallet situation-

There is currently a command line wallet being developed in C++ for cross-platform application. This will serve as an alternate to the swing wallet, and should guarantee functionality on all platforms (windows/linux/mac). It's going very well and I should be having an early version (with basic features) released before the month is up.  I still need (am about to..) order a windows machine and mac dev machine before I can compile the software on those platforms. I would like to release all of it at once so no OS is favored over another. In other words, there's just a bit more coding to do (for the first release) and mostly waiting for the machines to show up. Then proceed to establish developer environment on both machines to thoroughly test the software on all platforms before release.

In ordering the new dev machines, I can negate attempts of competition to steal the code before it's released by Zero (by offering to "test" it on their machines). Believe it or not, this has already been attempted.

Once the basic version is released I will also add multi language implementation for global support and additional features. It will be a full featured app that serves to replace the extremely un-user-friendly -cli tool that is bundled with the daemon.

In the near future (sometime 2018 to give a perfectly large window), as I posted once before, the GUI software will be released for all platforms also. I am pausing work on that for the moment to finish the Zcommand wallet which will serve as an efficient, clean console wallet or as a backup for anyone who can't (or does not wish to) use the Swing wallet that is currently available. In this way, and very soon, all users of Zero will have a safe place to store their coins so they won't have to sit on an exchange.

After that, of course, the mobile wallets will be on the way ...

Thanks to all supporters of Zero! The rising value of the coin is enabling developers to obtain more tools to better serve the requirements of our customer base. Much appreciation. Have a great day!

--> Qualifier -->

PS: Apologies for the "newbie" account. I don't post here much, and yes I did create it for one purpose- to post updates about the wallet and software that I am building ..
There is nothing "new" about my participation in this community. Been around for a long time ...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 08:01:34 PM
So there is currently no linux wallet. Only the one that is depreciated. Did I get that right?
Activity: 140
January 11, 2018, 07:07:38 PM
how is it possible ?

Miner                                                        Number of Workers      Speed Sol / s
t1M3at9PVqP7Wv8hq8NkSasK3oUmahFNa2p                          1               2.51 KSol/s

Nicehash
Activity: 3
January 11, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
how is it possible ?

Miner                                                        Number of Workers      Speed Sol / s
t1M3at9PVqP7Wv8hq8NkSasK3oUmahFNa2p                          1               2.51 KSol/s
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 05:36:57 PM
Guys, I`m getting 8.3hashrate on windows 7 with latest AMD drivers with RX 580 GTS OC Black Edition, 8GB how can i increase the speed?

perfectly fine.
r9 290x gets ~6
1080ti ~ 15

Thank you very much mate!

I get 11 h/s on my armor rx 580 8gb, mem OC 2000=>2170, gpu stock clock, voltage slightly reduced, driver Win10-64Bit-Crimson-ReLive-Beta-Blockchain-Workloads-Aug23 and ROM with timing modified for ETH with ATIflash (I tried mem +200 at 2200, but it hangs after a few hours... and it's strange because it doesn't on Ethash...)

and 12 h/s, Asus GTX 1070 +120 core, +600 mem, latest nvidia driver, stock ROM (didn't real try to push that one yet)

(and 5 to 6 on rx 480 4 gb, reverted to mining other coins)
Activity: 5
January 11, 2018, 04:50:26 PM
Any proxy recommendations?

Using XMRig for Monero but I'm going to flip 50% of our h/s to ZER.

https://github.com/BScrk/zecproxy ??
Activity: 25
January 11, 2018, 04:29:41 PM
how can i set the zero.conf with z-nomp??
My current settings are like this:
{
    "name": "zero",
    "symbol": "zer",
    "algorithm": "equihash N=192 k=7",
     "requireShielding": false,
    "txfee": 0.0001
}

2018-01-10 14:41:51 [Master]   [zero] Cannot run a pool for unsupported algorithm "equihash N=192 k=7"

Anybody have an answer to this dudes question?

There are other parameters to change, z-nomp does not support zero.
Activity: 8
January 11, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
hey guys! is it possible to deposit USD in to cryptopia? if not, can you guys recomended one please!!

no not on topia
u can deposit $ on bitstamp & coinbase (and a lot more) for example. however you have to verify first on most exchanges to deposit any fiat

thank you dudE!!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
January 11, 2018, 01:39:53 PM
hey guys! is it possible to deposit USD in to cryptopia? if not, can you guys recomended one please!!

no not on topia
u can deposit $ on bitstamp & coinbase (and a lot more) for example. however you have to verify first on most exchanges to deposit any fiat
January 11, 2018, 01:21:33 PM
Guys, I`m getting 8.3hashrate on windows 7 with latest AMD drivers with RX 580 GTS OC Black Edition, 8GB how can i increase the speed?

perfectly fine.
r9 290x gets ~6
1080ti ~ 15

Thank you very much mate!
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

perfectly fine.
r9 290x gets ~6
1080ti ~ 15
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
January 11, 2018, 01:17:47 PM
can i mine with 4GB rx 580s with 8 RAM on the rig?

edit - and just a 60GB ssd?

yes, should work.
use optiminerzero 1.1 4gb amd version
https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZero/raw/master/optiminer-zero-1.1.0.zip

thanks! i'm gonna try as soon as my wallet gets all loaded up.
January 11, 2018, 12:53:52 PM
January 11, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

yes, should work.
use optiminerzero 1.1 4gb amd version
https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZero/raw/master/optiminer-zero-1.1.0.zip
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
January 11, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

Activity: 58
January 11, 2018, 11:38:23 AM
JUST DISCOVERED A 'HACK' for 8GB RX480/580 TO to get up to 72Sol/s PER CARD.

Of course I am not going to freely publish this method as it is going to destroy the coin and the miners that rely on it.

Without proofs its more like 72Sol/s PER RIG  Grin
Activity: 8
January 11, 2018, 11:17:48 AM
January 11, 2018, 11:11:48 AM
JUST DISCOVERED A 'HACK' for 8GB RX480/580 TO to get up to 72Sol/s PER CARD.

Of course I am not going to freely publish this method as it is going to destroy the coin and the miners that rely on it.

proof by at least screenshot please
Activity: 213
January 11, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
Cloudhash.eu created a simplemining.net Image for Zero

For instructions and download links visit our Pool. (RX 400/500 Support)
Nvidia & R9 200/300 will be added tommorow.

http://zer.cloudhash.eu

Have fun

I see Optiminer version "Optiminer/zec 1.7". (Why zec, and not zer, really?)
Is this a version never released before?
Does it support 4GB and 8GB cards in the same rig at optimal speeds?
Pages:
Jump to: