Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 84. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 09:55:13 AM
On the very first page of this thread, you will see that that you need 8GB gpus to mine Zero, because of the algorithm involved.
I know though that people have (some) success with 4 and 6 GB gpus, so I don't wanna discourage you.
I also recall seeing somewhere that 4GB gpus only yield half hashrate, so my opinion is that you 'd better mine another coin with these.

My fix addresses issues with win optiminer crashing when using nvidia gpus, provided that your gpus are already detected ok.
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
December 17, 2017, 09:49:07 AM
Got 2 6gb 1060's Im tryin to play with.

I've tried to specify the platform & devices in the .BAT, and also tested the one you shared. Not sure what's goin on.
look at page 9 post 166 from constantin...

maybe this help you

all the best

Thanks. So 4 or 8gb cards specificaly to avoid hassle.

Might just toss a few 4gb cards on then to test.
Activity: 202
December 17, 2017, 09:46:21 AM

I've tried to specify the platform & devices in the .BAT, and also tested the one you shared. Not sure what's goin on.
look at page 9 post 166 from constantin...

maybe this help you

all the best
Activity: 213
December 17, 2017, 09:45:36 AM
I think that 6GB cards are not supported in Windows Optiminer, you 'd better use Linux.
Ask Lutsifer, I think he is using 6GB gpus.
ASK
December 17, 2017, 09:42:24 AM

ASK
December 17, 2017, 09:34:37 AM
Huh I'm having difficulties.

I keep getting "Not Matching Devices"
Activity: 202
December 17, 2017, 09:19:14 AM
Anyone mind sharing a .BAT setup for windows?
sure

SET GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR=1

optiminer -s zer-eu.forgetop.com:2052 -u t1SvXW4aLwJzCXZRgJRh3cKshdRhkMBs9uF.480 -p x
ASK
December 17, 2017, 09:16:42 AM
Anyone mind sharing a .BAT setup for windows?
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
TOKEN DOVERIE
December 17, 2017, 08:44:02 AM
Hello community. Tell me how I can mine the coin on my CPU. My CPU Intel Core i7 3770k 3.5 GHz. Thank
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
December 17, 2017, 05:41:03 AM

Can some please help me, any ideas why iam getting this error,

Error: Share submission Failed Unauthorized Worker

Create worker on suprnova with same name like a rig hostame.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
December 17, 2017, 04:51:03 AM
I don't know if the new team can make this project a success, I will like to see the new team and their roadmap going forward, as they can see it is getting difficult for peojects to get exposure in the current space especially projects with no strong community support.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 04:47:54 AM
MASTERNODE help!
CAN I do a Masternode, please guide
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
December 16, 2017, 06:12:41 PM
Hi Guys,

Iam mining to Supernova pool, really odd my other mining rig works fine, i had double checked the worker names as well, have any one else had similar issue?

I think it says pretty much what it is... sometimes eyes get tired and missing obvious errors. Check username/password.
Activity: 3
December 16, 2017, 06:04:50 PM
Hi Guys,

https://imgur.com/a/rtW4B

Iam mining to Supernova pool, really odd my other mining rig works fine, i had double checked the worker names as well, have any one else had similar issue?
Activity: 23
December 16, 2017, 07:26:20 AM
Hey Guys,

So have noticed the following which we should look at to increase the Zero community and awareness of Zero:

Reddit:

At the moment it comes across as a very new reddit thread (which it is) but also as an inactive one. I suggest that the thread itself is updated visually to look more inviting:

Sample description in the right hand side to include:

- The website link
- Community resources links relating to Zero (i..e. bitcointalk etc)
- Exchange links
- Wallet Link (would be helpful if the link led to another reddit page with a tutorial on downloading and using the wallet. Will also allow the community to make comments on the wallet)
- Block Explorer link

Apperance:

- The appearance needs an update. Would be great to integrate a banner and symbol
- Original  post by Zero-community has a blue and white Z symbol that is not consistent with the website / bitcoincoin talk coin symbol. suggest this is removed/changed

Community discussion

- of course there is no point in update the visual aspect without the community participating in constant discussion. I'd say that this thread on BCT is one of the most active so we just need to transfer that energy to Reddit.

Website

- Apart from the home page link, if I click on any other link (about us, features etc) the webpage link read Zerro (2 R's) would suggest to change this typo.
- Roadmap... I would say this is one of the most important pages that needs to be filled. We as a community should define what is the roadmap for the coin. what important aspects of the coin need developing and what its usage will be in the future and why it is necessary.

http://zeroexplorer.forgetop.com/ (link from website)

- 424493.06098421 is shown as the current coin supply. Is this correct
- http://zeroexplorer.forgetop.com/richlist shows incorrect wealth distribution percentages i.e. the Top 1-25 having   1933720.48482846 ttl Zero which equates to 455.54 % of total supply of Zero.. I assume this is because the registered total current coin supply is incorrect.
- No Bitcoin price shown although there is a display for it

Wealth Distribution

- If zeroexplorer is correct than currenty there is a very imbalanced wealth distribution.
- It is inconsequential but it seems to be the consensus that so called whales are negative for any crypto community.  if this is the case would suggest that holders of large amounts of zero take their time to distribute their wealth between addresses to minimise appearance of an imbalanced community.

cheers
FOMI
Activity: 40
December 15, 2017, 12:46:30 PM
the business will not betray the results of friends

http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/uu208/benksila/Untitled.png

5x sapphire rx 470 8gb (bios samsung)

Could you give some instructions/link how to get such figures? I'm getting 3.6 I/s on my msi rx470 8gb using around 120W per card.
Activity: 55
December 15, 2017, 12:29:11 PM
This is good news.

MAJOR COMMUNITY UPDATE

As mentioned before we have made some applications in specific Exchanges we feel are suitable for Zero
While we wait for those results from those applications....
I wanted everyone to know that although Bittrex has some higher prerequisites we MANAGED to cover them ALL
which means that:

Today we completed and send out our complete Application to be listed in BITTREX

This does not mean that we are going to be listed 100% and also bare in mind it will take some time to have an answer
After all right now ALL Exchanges are overloaded and overwhelmed by THOUSANDS NEW user accounts every day

Now that you know....There are no excuses

PS. ZERO IS THE MOST VALUABLE-UNDERVALUED CRYPTO IN THE WORLD

DM
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
December 15, 2017, 10:52:38 AM
MAJOR COMMUNITY UPDATE

As mentioned before we have made some applications in specific Exchanges we feel are suitable for Zero
While we wait for those results from those applications....
I wanted everyone to know that although Several Big Exchanges has some higher prerequisites we MANAGED to cover them ALL
which means that:

Today we completed and send out our complete Application to be listed in Those Big Exchanges

This does not mean that we are going to be listed 100% and also bare in mind it will take some time to have an answer
After all right now ALL Exchanges are overloaded and overwhelmed by THOUSANDS NEW user accounts every day

Now that you know....There are no excuses

PS. ZERO IS THE MOST VALUABLE-UNDERVALUED CRYPTO IN THE WORLD

DM
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
December 14, 2017, 06:22:31 PM
I am glad people share their arguments and thoughts about the dilemma
As i stated in my previous post i will let this run for another day if anyone wants to offer their own view on the matter.

Now onto something VERY important

There has been a circulating message about a bug in the GUI wallet and it was also posted in our old thread
along with other 10 coins that have a connection with Zcash.
Please be very careful when you read posts like this and don't let them affect you. Do your research and ALWAYS keep
a critical mind when reading things like this.

Just so u guys know what is happening
There is a futile try to make people sell Zcash because it is about to explode and they are trying to keep price down and buy low
therefore they are trying whatever they can.

Just for the record obviously ZERO wallet is unaffected by this bug

PS. Also i will start posting things on twitter. Guido is right about using it more often
I urge everyone to come for a quick ride to our link there and subscribe if you guys haven't already: https://twitter.com/ZeroCurrency

Zero2Hero

DM
Activity: 8
December 14, 2017, 04:22:31 PM
As a miner of course it would be great to have a head start on accumulation before Zero is widely adopted, however we need to bring in as many people who want to be involved (including miners), and get on as many exchanges as possible in order to grow. In addition to my mining efforts I'm currently holding 25K coins that I purchased, long term.
Pages:
Jump to: