Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 88. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 03:42:40 AM
Hello everyone!

I've read the last pages of the previous ANN and this one but still have a question: is there a chance I can mine Zero with my Asus 1060 6gb on Windows?

Thanks.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 07:42:06 PM
hopefully with mobile wallet app the things going better...

Activity: 213
December 10, 2017, 07:36:10 PM
I have a couple of requests/suggestions regarding the Windows wallet, it would be awesome if they could be implemented.

1) Ability to change the location of the zero & zcash folders (appdata is not the best choice, hey!)
2) Encryption
December 10, 2017, 07:21:22 PM

Hi DM,
my config is Windows 10 64bit, Intel Pentium G4400, 8GB Ram, 2x KFA 1070, 2x ASUS 1070
AfterBurner config - Clock +200 / Mem -500 / 60% TDP

other miners run smooth, can you help ?

Edit: NVIDEA Driver 388.59

You are suppose to increase memory clock not decrease it..

Lutsifer is absolutely right! You have to set the mem clock to +500, not -500! Also, set core clock to +100 (+200 is risky) and TDP to 65 or 70%.
Activity: 644
December 10, 2017, 06:32:23 PM
Zero coin, with this new algorithm, has gotten started from the beginning because it does not warm graphics cards like other coins.
Zero = low consumption. As the difficulty goes up, the price of cryptopia goes up too. I stay with this project and I will continue to support it.
From the beginning it's a perfect project. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
December 10, 2017, 04:54:46 PM
Hi all!
I updated the original announcement so the newcomers are little less confused.
I still hope to get back, but I do not want to hinder progress in the meantime...
Best regards,
Z.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS

Original dev still around. We missed you zerocurrency

It's been 7 months... Sad

On another note now we will be bringing an android mobile wallet very soon

This will greatly help newcomers and many people that wish to use an easy solution
for buying/selling/swapping and have everything in their pocket

Stay tuned

DM

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1003
December 10, 2017, 04:14:36 PM
INFLATION
Small inflation that degrades over time. There is a stable supply of 7200 zero per day.

this is very general information. can you please make it little more detailed?
"degrades over time" : how much over the years?
"stable supply of 7200 zero per day" : what is the final total supply? (in cmc i see only the circulating supply)
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
December 10, 2017, 03:24:44 PM
Hi all!
I still hope to get back, but I do not want to hinder progress in the meantime...
Best regards,
Z.

great to hear from you.
once a month update or any nec. updates done on git or wherever would be greatly appreciated by community

great work by demarsac, and community...
it's all coming together

I'll wait for $10 zero to sell a few

zcash $310 each and zcoin $40 each and they have been much higher, why the hell  cant we be $10 +, we absolutley can, wait until some volume and buyers come for an improved version  zcash and no premine and low supply, great branding, name , site, community, logo etc
talneted dev /s
we have it all. tiny tiny marketcap

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 03:07:54 PM
Hi all!
Best regards,
Z.
Activity: 55
December 10, 2017, 10:23:20 AM
Anyone here can make sgminer-gm run this coin? I want more miner software Sad
Activity: 204
Mining is our Passion! Join us!
December 10, 2017, 10:10:31 AM
I would like to thank to you all - miners inside our pool - http://zero.forgetop.com

In the last 24 hours we manage to find 200 blocks (not even single orphan - only 50 less then suprnova) when average network difficulty was 55 000 and network hasrate around 11 Ksol/s

This is great accomplishment and brings the best profitability to you!

Let's continue working that hard and fill our pockets with coins  Grin

Cheers && Happy mining to you all

LOL now i remember somebody was trying to insult the team and comunity, calling us "Bag holders".
I kind of liked this word...

So guys, if your pockets are small to fit all coins, feel free to bring your bags  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Let's show to all other coins we are the best profitability coin created so far!

Kiss Kiss Kiss
December 10, 2017, 09:32:22 AM
I would like to thank to you all - miners inside our pool - http://zero.forgetop.com

In the last 24 hours we manage to find 200 blocks (not even single orphan - only 50 less then suprnova) when average network difficulty was 55 000 and network hasrate around 11 Ksol/s

This is great accomplishment and brings the best profitability to you!

Let's continue working that hard and fill our pockets with coins  Grin

Cheers && Happy mining to you all
December 10, 2017, 09:07:01 AM
GUIDE:
HOW TO MOD OPTIMINER 1.2 FOR WINDOWS TO MAKE IT WORK WITH NVIDIA GPUS

1. Download both Optiminer 1.2 for Windows and Optiminer Equihash 2.0 for Linux.
2. Extract both files in two separate folders.
3. Go to the Optiminer 2.0 folder and navigate to the "bin" subfolder. Find the following 8 files named Nvidia_Equihash192_7-base.bin and Nvidia_Equihash192_7-round1.bin, [...] , Nvidia_Equihash192_7-round7.bin.
4. Copy these 8 files and place them in a new folder. Then rename them as follows: Nvidia_base.bin, Nvidia_round1.bin, [...] , Nvidia_round7.bin.
5. Copy the renamed files and go to the Optiminer 1.2 folder and navigate to the "bin" subfolder. Paste there the files you just copied (overwrite the original files found there).
6. Optiminer 1.2 should work fine now. For better compatibility, use --pci-mode 0 in your config (or *.bat) file. Also, if you have a rig with both Nvidia and AMD gpus, I would suggest running one instance of Optiminer for each platform, by using the -c switch.

That's all folks.
I 've tried all sorts of things and spent a lot of time to make the damn thing work, so if it works for you and you 'd like to show your appreciation, send some coins to my ZERO address:

t1Xit7hfbfTW2EPvkVs9xP6AN5bD3Ri9BTE

I just did this a few hours ago and my rigs appears to be much more stable. Pulling 11+ sols/s out of all my 1070s with no need to restart every 15 min to 2hrs. Thank you.

I ve tried, too but I can only get two of my 4x 1070 to run, with 4 the hashrate goes down to 6-8 sols and cpu is on 100%, someone can run more than 2 Cards with high hashrate ?
Is there a Switch to reduce the high CPU usage ?

The low end cpu's load will be close to or even 100% unfortunately as this is a problem with the mining software and Nvidia's
BUT
With this same low end cpu i promise you can run a 7x1070 Rig without any problems and stable hashrate

Just give us a bit more info about your setup so we can help
Thanks

DM

Hi DM,
my config is Windows 10 64bit, Intel Pentium G4400, 8GB Ram, 2x KFA 1070, 2x ASUS 1070

You are suppose to increase memory clock not decrease it..
December 10, 2017, 08:20:10 AM
GUIDE:

DM

Hi DM,

Did you follow ConstantinGR's workaround?
If you did another option would be to just use ethOS (Ubuntu)
or simpleOS

I have it on Clock +100 and Mem +550
Activity: 38
December 10, 2017, 06:51:32 AM
GUIDE:

1. Download both Optiminer 1.2 for Windows and Optiminer Equihash 2.0 for Linux.
3. Go to the Optiminer 2.0 folder and navigate to the "bin" subfolder. Find the following 8 files named Nvidia_Equihash192_7-base.bin and Nvidia_Equihash192_7-round1.bin, [...] , Nvidia_Equihash192_7-round7.bin.
4. Copy these 8 files and place them in a new folder. Then rename them as follows: Nvidia_base.bin, Nvidia_round1.bin, [...] , Nvidia_round7.bin.
5. Copy the renamed files and go to the Optiminer 1.2 folder and navigate to the "bin" subfolder. Paste there the files you just copied (overwrite the original files found there).
6. Optiminer 1.2 should work fine now. For better compatibility, use --pci-mode 0 in your config (or *.bat) file. Also, if you have a rig with both Nvidia and AMD gpus, I would suggest running one instance of Optiminer for each platform, by using the -c switch.

That's all folks.
I 've tried all sorts of things and spent a lot of time to make the damn thing work, so if it works for you and you 'd like to show your appreciation, send some coins to my ZERO address:

I just did this a few hours ago and my rigs appears to be much more stable. Pulling 11+ sols/s out of all my 1070s with no need to restart every 15 min to 2hrs. Thank you.

I ve tried, too but I can only get two of my 4x 1070 to run, with 4 the hashrate goes down to 6-8 sols and cpu is on 100%, someone can run more than 2 Cards with high hashrate ?

The low end cpu's load will be close to or even 100% unfortunately as this is a problem with the mining software and Nvidia's
BUT
With this same low end cpu i promise you can run a 7x1070 Rig without any problems and stable hashrate

Thanks

DM

Hi DM,

Activity: 156
December 10, 2017, 06:26:40 AM
Exceeded 51.000 ZERO PAID today with 5100 BLOCKS paid in the last 2 months
Volume of ZERO mined coins on pool has increased by 50% in the last week
7 DAYS price increase +116.22%

For this reason i set only 0,25% fee for the whole cluster infrastructure EU (main) , EU2 ( backup), US, ASIA

Happy mining
MININGPOOLS.COUD
http://zeropool.cloud
December 10, 2017, 05:28:56 AM
Have posted the below in the main page

Come join slack and Reddit

TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ZeroCurrency

SLACK
https://join.slack.com/t/zero-currency/shared_invite/enQtMjg0MzA2Mjk5ODEwLWI4ZWQ4MDU1NjhiNTRhZTFiMTM4MTE2NzI0OGMwYmJkODVhNjRkZWJmYWRlYjMxZjg2YjE0ZGVkOGJiNzhlN2Y

REDDIT
https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCurrency/

I LOVE how this bitcointalk thread is burning from discussion and this is very good
NOW take ALL this energy and bring it to REDDIT

ESPECIALLY REDDIT FOR NOW i would like everyone to start discussions there
(Don't mind the appearance of reddit for now. I will customize it tomorrow, just no time to do it now)

Although i have mentioned this in the past i will repeat that the reason i insist
reddit traffic is that we need it to get in a very suitable Exchange that i have been inquiring

Let's show them some Community love

Thanks everybody

DM

December 10, 2017, 05:21:41 AM
GUIDE:

That's all folks.

BUT

Thanks

DM
December 10, 2017, 04:53:02 AM

I run 3 gtx1070s with 11.5-12 S/s. Try to lower the core/mem clocks if you have them o'clocked. Also try to lower the TDP (I run them at 65-70%). If you still have issues, run 2 instances of Optiminer for every 2 cards.

EDIT: Do the mod again. Maybe you didn't do it right. I can recall this happening before applying the mod.
December 10, 2017, 04:46:23 AM
Awesome : ) zero block explorer coinmarketcap link fixed

Thanks!

Yes Coinmarketcap was very fast in their replies and they immediately changed
 i spoke with them yesterday

We will update the rest in time

We will also update the social field but now is not the time

DM
Pages:
Jump to: