Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params - page 23. (Read 131845 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I see I'm the second individual to inquire about already, but is really a website arriving sooner or later?Anybody make sure you respond.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Before Announcement

Minerentry presents you a new Zero Pool

The pool is still in development and we ask for your patience
something should not work immediately
, you are welcome to test it but it is released for 1 week

After the test phase we will carry out some further optimizations
and also change the design

Happy Mining

minerentry

http://minerentry.com

and thanks for the first miners who used our pool tested so far !

you  miner.tips?Huh/
I need to say that there is no connection to miner.tips, Minerentry is brand new group. Maybe that it is because thay used default layout, but pool is at the moment in testing stage, later new layout will be selected. I am mining with their pool and I need to say great work guys. I am going to support this group. For me I am lucky that there is another pool.
Activity: 94
Anybody having trouble running the node?... I cant seem to get it running... Ive been able to run Bitcoinz Node and Hush, but not Zero... Any help?.. It seems like I am not connectiong to any other nodes and it just sit's there with 0 blocks synced.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Are there any plans for graphical or code updates here in the near future?
Activity: 20
Hi friends, i'm using nvidia 8Gb and optiminer version 1.2.0 running on windows, at first it runs smoothly but miner always crashes after few minutes. I've tried to set the intensity, even the underclock setting, and the temperature is maintained. Is there any solution for setting?

Seems, strange ..
did you set 8GB of virtual memory on windows of each card ?

I have set windows virtual memory for 32000 (2xRAM 16Gb).  Roll Eyes I used nvidia 1070 8Gb x 2. Optiminer error is always showing "share submission failed : low difficulty share of ........ ".

This in not an error of miner software but it's an error of pool
what pool are you using?

Try on zeropool.cloud

I used suprnova. Ok, i will try.. Thank you friends.
Activity: 94
Glad to see more pools coming out! Ive been searching for others besides Cloud and Suprnova, both are great pools BTW! we need more pools though!

Before Announcement

Happy Mining

minerentry

Activity: 65
Before Announcement

Happy Mining

minerentry

you  miner.tips?Huh/

NO my Friend

Minerentry is a project of

Lokko & FidoThaDog

and at the moment absolutely experimental

Grin
Activity: 3
Before Announcement

Happy Mining

minerentry

you  miner.tips?Huh/
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
zero net hashrate has gone beyond 10k Sols  Shocked

and diff heading for 60000
Activity: 139
zero net hashrate has gone beyond 10k Sols  Shocked
Activity: 65
Before Announcement

Happy Mining

minerentry

Activity: 504
Merit: 272
Hi friends, i'm using nvidia 8Gb and optiminer version 1.2.0 running on windows, at first it runs smoothly but miner always crashes after few minutes. I've tried to set the intensity, even the underclock setting, and the temperature is maintained. Is there any solution for setting?

Seems, strange ..

I have set windows virtual memory for 32000 (2xRAM 16Gb).  Roll Eyes I used nvidia 1070 8Gb x 2. Optiminer error is always showing "share submission failed : low difficulty share of ........ ".

You need to change the Port on the pool you are using. Use the port that is for GPU mining
Activity: 39
Will you be listed on some other exchanges other than Cryptopia?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
any idea how long it takes to confirm earinings on supernova?

this coin has a huge discrepancy between WTM and reality earninigs for what I see in earnings from yesterday.

ZERO required 720 confirmations it may take about 24 hours to see first payment
If it takes more than 24 hours, there are problems on payments

On zeropool.cloud you can see immature balance ( balance in pending confirmations ) in this way, you can see real earning before 720 confirmations.

Seems, strange ..

This in not an error of miner software but it's an error of pool
what pool are you using?

Try on zeropool.cloud
Activity: 134
any idea how long it takes to confirm earinings on supernova?

this coin has a huge discrepancy between WTM and reality earninigs for what I see in earnings from yesterday.
Activity: 20

Seems, strange ..

Activity: 294
I have stated this in the past but since there are over 60 pages i don't expect someone to read them all

In Linux the optiminer-zero miner works PERFECTLY for NVIDIA's
PERFECTLY = Stable without even a reboot for the past month in at least 1070's and 1080's

Only in Windows, only Nvidia cards and only if you use more than 2 GPU's it crashes.
In Linux it just works.

A Fully working Windows (for Nvidia's) miner is in the plans for the future.
But there are more important more pressing matters before that which are under development and soon to be completed

Well that´s my case,  i don´t think i´m any special. Most people on Nvidia are Gamers, and so they use WIN. Also most people resolving equihash are nvidia i bealive. I find weird they don´t simply allow ewbf like other equihash, it´s what people is used to works rock solid. I´m sad i have to pass this coin untill something better comes out.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
It is only one way to have less crashes:
Start 1 miner for 2 cards. Then usually it will be capable to make 1000-2000shares before crash.

Seems, strange ..
Pages:
Jump to: