Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params - page 54. (Read 131845 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Is it okay to mine and send the coins directly to cryptopia address?? My wallet crashes instantly whenever I am opening it.

NO

on balances page at cryptopia

WARNING! Please do not mine directly to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support generated transactions from pools like P2Pool etc.

Alright I won't, hoping to see a good GUI wallet soon..
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
Is it okay to mine and send the coins directly to cryptopia address?? My wallet crashes instantly whenever I am opening it.

NO

on balances page at cryptopia

WARNING! Please do not mine directly to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support generated transactions from pools like P2Pool etc.
Activity: 83

It should be fine to mine directly, at least with suprnova, just set the autopayout.
are you using the linux wallet? Because I know for the moment there isn't a functional or official (or safe) windows wallet. But I believe one is in the works, it would be an asset to this chain.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Is it worth it to mine this coin?? I like its structure until I saw this WARNING: ZERO is completely EXPERIMENTAL piece of opensource software and is provided as is without any guarantees.

This is somewhat of a standard disclaimer used across most cryptocurrencies. Try mining some and see what you think  Cheesy
I think that a simple website can push Zero further, if only can dev create it.
Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is it worth it to mine this coin?? I like its structure until I saw this WARNING: ZERO is completely EXPERIMENTAL piece of opensource software and is provided as is without any guarantees.

This is somewhat of a standard disclaimer used across most cryptocurrencies. Try mining some and see what you think  Cheesy
legendary
We have only Linux version of ZERO wallet now?
People need Windows and MAC OS versions...

yes, agreed
priority windows

an easy one to download , few clicks and installed and shortcut icon on desktop please

as one provided needs half building (most people don't have knowhow unless miners) plus untested by dev was done by member of community

dev please?
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
We have only Linux version of ZERO wallet now?
People need Windows and MAC OS versions...
Activity: 83
too much cpu usage on 6x nvidia rig..around 80%

That seems to be a common complaint, it's supposedly something to do with how CUDA does stuff.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/optiminerzero-v120-amdnvidia-gpu-linuxwindows-1896901 (the optiminer's thread)
Activity: 143
too much cpu usage on 6x nvidia rig..around 80%
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Windows wallet???
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven

Well I am not sure how is it with mining, but now Zero is much undervalued,  before huge mining whales arrived price went to 64k sat per 1 zero, so it was not bad and it could have climbed higher.

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
works now with nvidia 1070 12 sols~
Activity: 139
great news, thx.
getting ~15Sol/s on 1080ti

plimit 75
core +225
mem -300

doesnt seem to be 100% stable though, miner keeps crashing randomly.
been mining with these settings for days on other alogs.
Activity: 187
Activity: 139
how i can mine on nvidia?
miner doesnt start

[2017-06-16 14:15:59.935] [info] Optiminer/Zero 1.0.0 (C) Optiminer 2017
[2017-06-16 14:15:59.938] [info] Connecting to zero.suprnova.cc:6568.
[2017-06-16 14:15:59.970] [error] Found no matching devices! Quitting!

i have an nvidia gtx 1070

read whole thread, you will need to
not an easy coin to mine for a reason

I saw someone compiled a windows wallet

could the dev please test and release an official one?
appreciate members who contribute, but as seen some people put virusware in things, like we saw with the miner, so am very particular what I download
I wanted to have a play with windows wallet
coin has promise, early days

saw dev doesn't often post in ANN, but would be appreciated if could do a proper windows scanned and tested wallet
I will then contribute some help too

i read it.
on https://github.com/Optiminer/OptiminerZero#v100 it says nvidia works. but the miner doesnt start.
or it doesnt work with nvidia?
legendary
miner doesnt start

read whole thread, you will need to
not an easy coin to mine for a reason

I saw someone compiled a windows wallet

could the dev please test and release an official one?
appreciate members who contribute, but as seen some people put virusware in things, like we saw with the miner, so am very particular what I download
I wanted to have a play with windows wallet
coin has promise, early days

saw dev doesn't often post in ANN, but would be appreciated if could do a proper windows scanned and tested wallet
I will then contribute some help too
miner doesnt start

Pages:
Jump to: