Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZEST] [Masternodes] ZestCoin - Reverse Engineered Sponsorship Platform - page 10. (Read 32050 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 42
I observe the whole project. so far good to me. when r is u planning to the big exchanges?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
High quality project with good teamwork.I've seen many positive feedbacks.So,keep going with better new plans.Let's try together for bright future.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I have been involving in masternode coin since 3 month & have seen so many masternode coin, First they got listed on exchange & initially the price went higher from its selling price but later the price dropped drastically & not recovered for longer time. I like the idea of the ZEST Coin of Reverse Engineered masternode by sponsorship platform to maintain the sustainability & their 5 months extensive research will surely work in the future.
Activity: 77
I'm sure decentralized marketplaces have a bright future and will be real success when accessible by ordinary web browser, take a look on DarkPayCoin is a great project too.
Activity: 24
High quality project....
My dream is to run Zest Masternode 😂
Ouh #dream hopefully will be come true 🙏
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
A Top Web 3 Gaming Layer2 Provider
the project is alive. There have been many positive news in the past few weeks. thank you Mike
Activity: 1
that's nice i hope you success and improvement
Activity: 2
General discussion about the Bitcoin ecosystem that doesn't fit better elsewhere. News, the Bitcoin community, innovations, the general environment, etc. Discussion of specific Bitcoin-related services usually belongs in other sections.
Activity: 9
I have had many mn coins and got involved in many, but Zest is the best mn project I have ever come across,

Real Team and best Devs are behind Zest yu fool, 99% of mn projects do not have devs and team photos and information on their website but ZEST does.
Activity: 31
I've been impressed by what I've seen of the team thus far.  Have one MN running now for about 3 weeks with no problems
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
zest coin project is looking very promising and ambitious
I have it on StakingLab and it is my new favorite PoS coin. You should enter the contest for sure and then stake your rewards and watch them grow, Zest Coin for being awesome!

How much is the average yearly percentage on their PoS? I mean the ROI. I am looking for another coins that can give regular returns. A good volume on exchanges would be great too.

I think now you just no one can tell how much profit you get. If you look at sites that follow the profit of such projects, then you can find better options. But it seems to me that now it is better not to rush to change Bitcoin for this type of investment.
Activity: 2
I've been impressed by what I've seen of the team thus far.  Have one MN running now for about 3 weeks with no problems.  Anxious to begin seeing this project come to light in terms of helping the groups of people discussed in the WP.  Let's go ZEST!
Activity: 16
Hardwork and smartwork is the key of success of any project and your team are hardworking as well as smartworking so your project are successfully achieved it's goals
Activity: 13
When will the tokens be distributed? Shocked
Activity: 658
Merit: 12
I am very glad that there are such projects. They are capable of their vision of the world, to turn it. Here is a small example.

The Dedicated Accelerated Athletic Masternode pool aims to provide access, opportunity, and support to groups and individuals interested in sport as both a recreational and professional endeavor. Whether it’s helping local youth organizations afford equipment or a team trying to fund their practice times, Zest aims to elevate athletes of all natures to the next level.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
I have it on StakingLab and it is my new favorite PoS coin. You should enter the contest for sure and then stake your rewards and watch them grow, Zest Coin for being awesome!

How much is the average yearly percentage on their PoS? I mean the ROI. I am looking for another coins that can give regular returns. A good volume on exchanges would be great too.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Zest solve many of  issues with Proof of Stake coins today. They looked at the problems, like unsustainable rewards, coin dilution, transparency of fund allocation and inflation and reverse engineered Zest in order to avoid these problems.  Smiley
Activity: 11
The right approach is to start with developing countries. Solving problems here can gain popularity all over the world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ZEST is now added on another hosting MN platform : Masternode.fans !
They offer 3 services : Monitoring, MN hosting and a One-Clic Service.
Their interface looks really clean.

I suggest you to have a look there : https://masternode.fans/coindetails/zest
Thank you and have a zesty week end !
I was saying that the growth will have coins. You fellows that added such exchange as Cryptopia and I think that growth will be still.
Pages:
Jump to: