Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZEST] [Masternodes] ZestCoin - Reverse Engineered Sponsorship Platform - page 7. (Read 32050 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I have read about ZEST, interesting features of the project. In particular, the reverse roll architecture, which is designed in reverse, will solve many problems that other electronic currencies have not overcome. That is the issue of inflation, transparency and accountability ... The community has chosen ZEST, the price of ZEST continually increasing in exchanges has indicated the potential of ZEST.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
I found this coin on cryptopia exchange. legit project
Where do I want to know you saw it on the exchange?
Nowhere is there a coin on sale. At least I have not found it.
The link to the coinmarketcap leads to the hitbtc exchange, but for some reason it doesn’t exist there! That's the story.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I found this coin on cryptopia exchange. legit project
Activity: 26
Excellent and awesome project..It will help a lot of people to earn money.Thank you zestcoin..more power!

if indeed everyone could earn a lot of money by taking part in this project. it would be great, then all would be happy. however, it does not seem to me that they all only receive rewards and earnings. Someone does not get or lose it.
it could be that there are many people who can make a profit from this project because it might be seen that the total supplycoin is a bit too and happy if many people get more benefits from this project
In addition, it is also a good idea to help local youth organizations buy equipment or teams that try to fund their training time. I also think that this project also aims to increase athletes from all traits to the next level. But we also have to know the purpose of this project by reading the whitepaper.
Activity: 5
such an amazing project
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Excellent and awesome project..It will help a lot of people to earn money.Thank you zestcoin..more power!

if indeed everyone could earn a lot of money by taking part in this project. it would be great, then all would be happy. however, it does not seem to me that they all only receive rewards and earnings. Someone does not get or lose it.
it could be that there are many people who can make a profit from this project because it might be seen that the total supplycoin is a bit too and happy if many people get more benefits from this project
Activity: 66
Will the wallet be available for Android? The athletic pool, can be used or contributed to any type of sport?
Activity: 13
Masternode based coin and already in exchanges. Nice project.
Activity: 33
Great project with a very good team. With the new concept of dedicated master nodes pools.
Activity: 16
just join bounty contest, your project look so great.hope i know you sooner
Activity: 24
With the new concept of dedicated masternodes pools . This project solves the problem of information.
Activity: 24
With the new concept of dedicated masternodes pools . This project solves the problem of information.
Activity: 43
Hi people! this project is just awesome! As an expert in the field of crypto-currency, I officially declare that it is worth entering and I personally participate and advise everyone!
Best regards, Maks Ri!
Activity: 45
Good ICO i like this specially Bounty program best of luck Admin. my wishes are with you
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
Good interesting and promising project! Very good company, Very nice interesting project! I am really lucky person to be part of zest family.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
For several months, the coin has been trading on exchanges with high volumes and a stable price.  This is certainly the contribution of the team and project partners.
Activity: 3
I really like this project, it's great. Will definitely develop in the future, wish you luck . I love Zest Coin
Activity: 1
Nice project and one of the biggest airdrop I participate with...hoping your gonna pay us to make a profitable beginning.
Activity: 121
I really like this project, it's great. Will definitely develop in the future, wish you luck . I love Zest Coin ♥
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: