Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ZEST] [Masternodes] ZestCoin - Reverse Engineered Sponsorship Platform - page 5. (Read 32050 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I think's is a big project, real team..
Activity: 8
hmm this project is so good good luck for your project sir
Activity: 41
very good recommendation, I will spread it
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
After going through the website especially the masternode page i find it interesting and worth to trust i will support this project in my own opinions and planning to acquire some and moreover they have lots of really coins running on the mn section.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
ZestCoin pleased to announce that ZestCoin now hosted on MasterPool automatic node creation and hosting services. If you have a zest node you can get a months free hosting with code: FREEZEST

All coins are stored on your local machine

https://masterpool.one
Activity: 10
The future for this project  is bright and beautiful. Love it, strive for it and work for it!
Activity: 6
Wish the project success, bring benefits to the community  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A collaboration of platforms and crypto projects that are successful and become big players in the contribution of the system blockch, this good create event for support project
By looking at developments at the moment, I think this project is likely to be successful, moreover there is collaboration between crypto platforms and successful projects, which is certainly an advantage and we better keep monitoring the future developments
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
A collaboration of platforms and crypto projects that are successful and become big players in the contribution of the system blockch, this good create event for support project
[/
I agree! ZestCoin has a strong partnership and strong support from the community. You have used the b solution. But in order for the project to become more popular and powerful, ZestCoin needs to promote the promotion and have a special solution to get more and more partners to ZestCoin.]
Activity: 380
Merit: 10
sorry sir. i won ask about this project zestcoin
zestcoin is scam or not? thank you sir
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 151
When trading coins on the stock exchange, undoubtedly the merit of the project team. What makes you pay attention to this project.
Activity: 186
Nice project, i think it's very important projects and enjoying much by participating in their bounty program
Activity: 10
I'm just trying to make some money. from the bounty
Activity: 57
Hi people! this project is just awesome! As an expert in the field of crypto-currency, I officially declare that it is worth entering and I personally participate and advise everyone!
Best regards
Activity: 5

Zestcoin is a project of the future, I think the coin of zestcoin will give a tremendous growth! Live richly, be healthy in a place with zestcoin
Activity: 39
I think that the Zestcoin and the project as a whole have a rather promising future. The project has very good performance and reliable partners. I think that in the near future we will see a significant growth of the coin.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Zest partnering with Airwire, is something I haven't thought of, but really great strategic step taken towards better prospect and would be significant step taken for Zest's future ahead.
Activity: 48
Zest has a amazing project/team and even helps charities what more could you ask for Smiley Please check out the discord and ask questions if you have any. Everyone is very nice! Stay ZEST folks Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
This coin is masternode coin and masternoders are gettin attention of investors because Its safer than trading and investing other coins. Look at the supply only 2.3 million. If it added to binance or any good exchange with high volume. It can easily touch 10$ to 20$ price.
Pages:
Jump to: