Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZETOCHAIN-pioneering a scalable, global supply chain powered by Blockchain - page 5. (Read 2069 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What makes your project different between other similar projects? Why do we need it?
copper member
Activity: 41
Being able to track it every step of the way is amazing.

Yes, and it is an excellent application of blockchain technologies. Multiple parties storing data where there is an incentive for tampering. Blockchain makes sure that is not possible.
Activity: 11
Being able to track it every step of the way is amazing.
copper member
Absolutely. As a consumer I would gravitate toward a business where I know the food is safer.

Exactly, we are all becoming more mindful of food safety and provenance.
Activity: 13
The benefit seems most tangible for the consumer. If a product has been shipped and was outside the temperature threshold but doesn't visibly look spoiled, is it destroyed?

Yes, it should be. Often these issues are not discovered which can lead to food poisoning or worse. By continuously monitoring the product and environment, and alerting participants to issues before they happen we hope to reduce the food that needs to be destroyed. But, if a food product becomes unsafe, we will capture that and alert the owner that it needs to be destroyed.

Absolutely. As a consumer I would gravitate toward a business where I know the food is safer.
copper member
The benefit seems most tangible for the consumer. If a product has been shipped and was outside the temperature threshold but doesn't visibly look spoiled, is it destroyed?

Yes, it should be. Often these issues are not discovered which can lead to food poisoning or worse. By continuously monitoring the product and environment, and alerting participants to issues before they happen we hope to reduce the food that needs to be destroyed. But, if a food product becomes unsafe, we will capture that and alert the owner that it needs to be destroyed.
Activity: 20
copper member
Activity: 42
I just joined the telegram group. I like the concept of improving food safety. I believe that your project will go very far.

Thanks for joining the telegram group  Wink
Activity: 13
I just joined the telegram group. I like the concept of improving food safety. I believe that your project will go very far.
Activity: 6
copper member
it looks good but I think I need more time to consider

If you have any questions @smithnumberone1 please ask them here or join our telegram group https://t.me/zetochain
copper member
h0w about the price? I want to buy it

Our Pre-Sale starts soon, make sure you join our whitelist https://zetochain.com/
Activity: 93
it looks good but I think I need more time to consider
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
h0w about the price? I want to buy it
copper member

We have created a graphic that gives a quick overview of some of our features.
copper member
Project is building a better blockchain environment for online gambling like many things in our modern world the internet has made different detectors, there is a great opportunity to purchase a token of the company,

Hi jankole14. Actually the project is using the blockchain for food safety, nothing to do with online gambling.
copper member
good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project

Thanks for the support.
Activity: 168
Project is building a better blockchain environment for online gambling like many things in our modern world the internet has made different detectors, there is a great opportunity to purchase a token of the company,
Activity: 187
good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
copper member
Are you able to tell us some of your current customers?

Our IoT website (www.zeto.ie) lists some and we are currently seeking permission from more to start adding them to our public site.
Pages:
Jump to: