Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZETOCHAIN-pioneering a scalable, global supply chain powered by Blockchain - page 7. (Read 2069 times)

copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
forgive me for the noob questions but the whitepaper is a bit techy for me.

Don't apologise, all great questions!

I notice that Walmart and IBM are trying something like this and that's what caught my eye with this. What makes you think you can be competitive with them?

Correct, Walmart are investigating this area, so too are Carrefour and many other of the worlds largest retailers. Walmarts solution will be for Walmart only, we differ in that, like our current IoT platform, we will build a product available to any retailer and retail group such as our existing customers. We will not be directly competing with them as they will not be selling their product to their competitors. They also will not make the information available to consumers and they don't monitor environmental data (temperature etc.) in real time.

What exactly is zetochain?

ZetoChain is a blockchain solution to ensure food safety from farm to fork. It will track traceability information and environmental data (temperature, humidity etc.) as product moves from the factory all the way to a store. When you scan the ZetoLabel with your phone, you can see when the item was packed, what temperatures it was stored at etc. and be confident that what you are purchasing is safe and fresh.

An example of one benefit to the cold chain is a reduction in stock loss. Because we are building it on our existing market leading IoT platform, a truck driver can get an SMS informing them their door isn't properly secured, a warehouse manager can get a phone call in the middle of the night telling them their freezer room has lost power, a retailer can get an email informing them a freezer is in need of maintenance etc.

So customers can verify their food is safe, and everyone in the cold chain saves money.

Activity: 6
I notice that Walmart and IBM are trying something like this and that's what caught my eye with this. What makes you think you can be competitive with them? What exactly is zetochain? forgive me for the noob questions but the whitepaper is a bit techy for me.
Activity: 13
I just followed your team on Twitter and FB.

I see you are targeting the same market share as Ambrosus.  I'm long on AMB, wouldn't be a bad idea to hedge my bets. 

Will you all disclose what partnerships you have during the sale?  We've seen teams like to make announcements about making announcements that turn out to be duds.  Zeto could set itself apart from the rest by being specific up front.   

I see you are going with ERC20 tokens.  Has the team considered any other token types like NEP-5 for example?
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
This looks very promising
yes, you are right. i agree with you. this project is very promising and i hope this project will be huge success. i will follow this project and I will oversee this project.

Activity: 7
I see that the total amount of Tokens offered during the Crowd sale is 150M,  If all those Tokens are not purchased will the remaining Tokens be burned to bring down the 340M MAX supply amount?
copper member
Activity: 42
Who are you guys main competitors?

How will you calculate the value/price of your token?

Thanks for the questions.

In terms of competitors: Our main competitor would be someone like Ambrosus.

The key for us is that ZetoChain is being brought to market by a team that has previously developed and delivered a market leading solution. We're building on top of our existing IoT platform and our existing customers are poised to trial and deploy the solution as soon as it is ready. The cold chain for the global retail market is a complicated industry that Zeto has deep expertise and experience in.

I'm not sure that I understand your question about the token. Could you elaborate just a bit?

Thanks.
Activity: 24
Who are you guys main competitors?

How will you calculate the value/price of your token?
copper member
Placeholder for some future content that's coming soon.
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: