Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZETOCHAIN-pioneering a scalable, global supply chain powered by Blockchain - page 6. (Read 2069 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Are you able to tell us some of your current customers?
copper member
Activity: 41
I think your project is interesting and nice I want to ask which countries are working with your project. I hope your project will work.

Thanks. Our current platform has been deployed and tested worldwide. We have different hardware versions for the various ITU Regions, it is CE, FCC certified etc. As we are a European company we also adhere to GDPR and other relevant legislation. This experience gives us confidence rolling out our Blockchain platform globally also.
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
I think your project is interesting and nice I want to ask which countries are working with your project. I hope your project will work.
copper member
In which countries will you work? Each country has its own laws. Customs and other structures they can cause you problems.

Yes, this is quite true. We have deployed our current IoT system worldwide however, so we are familiar with some of the problems that can arise. Do you have any particular issues in mind that you foresee for a Blockchain product in your region?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
In which countries will you work? Each country has its own laws. Customs and other structures they can cause you problems.
copper member
Activity: 42
Are there any restrictions (location wise) to participate in the bounty program?

No. There are no restrictions on location.
Activity: 24
Are there any restrictions (location wise) to participate in the bounty program?
copper member
We've also created a bounty group on telegram for those that wanted to participate in that. We'll be holding some AMAs on those groups.

https://t.me/zetochainbounty
copper member
As someone new to crypto this looks like something that has real world use. 🕺🏾

Yes. We talk a lot about those in our whitepaper. We'll do some Medium posts soon with client use cases.
copper member
A large project that is very interesting and will grow rapidly with good security in the field of production.

Thanks  Wink
Activity: 11
As someone new to crypto this looks like something that has real world use. 🕺🏾
Activity: 266
A large project that is very interesting and will grow rapidly with good security in the field of production.
copper member
Telegram group is now live and has been added to the original post https://t.me/zetochain/
copper member

I like them both but Ethereum's scalability issues scare me sometimes.  I missed out on an ICO in October because of the Crypto Kitty fiasco.  Only glaring advantage on the surface I see is NEO's 10,000 transactions per second vs ETH's 15 yet ETH has the name recognition and tons of projects already on the market so it comes down to personal preference. 

That's a good point about the scaling issues that Ether has. It's a common issue to get locked out of ICOs because of it. We'll take that into consideration on our end.
Activity: 13

I see you are going with ERC20 tokens.  Has the team considered any other token types like NEP-5 for example?

MadWun,

I wanted to add to this response. Why do you think we should consider NEP-5?

I like them both but Ethereum's scalability issues scare me sometimes.  I missed out on an ICO in October because of the Crypto Kitty fiasco.  Only glaring advantage on the surface I see is NEO's 10,000 transactions per second vs ETH's 15 yet ETH has the name recognition and tons of projects already on the market so it comes down to personal preference. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Very interesting technological project. To use a chain of blocks in order to track the whole way of production, transportation and storage of products is a revolutionary idea. Respect to the project.
copper member

I see you are going with ERC20 tokens.  Has the team considered any other token types like NEP-5 for example?

MadWun,

I wanted to add to this response. Why do you think we should consider NEP-5?
copper member
I see that the total amount of Tokens offered during the Crowd sale is 150M,  If all those Tokens are not purchased will the remaining Tokens be burned to bring down the 340M MAX supply amount?

That is correct
copper member
I just followed your team on Twitter and FB.

Thanks!

Will you all disclose what partnerships you have during the sale?  We've seen teams like to make announcements about making announcements that turn out to be duds.  Zeto could set itself apart from the rest by being specific up front.   

We have a number of partnerships secured, and we will announce their names in time.

We also have a number of exciting partners and customers working with us, but as they are large organisations all public announcements need to go through their communications departments. We are working through that process with them now.

We have looked at NEO and it is a very exciting project, however for the public token we felt ERC-20 is the one most people are comfortable with, most wallets support etc.
copper member
Will Zeto switch to blockchain tech for its current customers in the future or will it just be an option?

We will not force any of our existing customers to switch. We have spoken to a number of them about the project and all were excited and saw its huge potential. Switching is something we believe will happen organically.
Pages:
Jump to: