Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zettelkasten - ZTTL, New Algo: BurgerHash V6 🍔, CPU-SOLO-mineable - page 20. (Read 51065 times)

legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
upcoming burgerhash V4 update ties a small story to every single block that is mined, like e.g. :

"giant MONSTER learn inside soft SPACE wreck now kind PLANET knock off million SCHOOL disagree away certain CHAIR provide "

or

"primary MATH feel such insane WAVE update never casual DEPTH update much aware SURPRISE manage soon token VOLCANO announc"

etc

Fun times ahead!
I look systematically moving forward to replace the algorithm. are there any further development plans?maybe a master node?coin six months, plan to exchange in the near future?
Activity: 486
Merit: 12
Zettelkasten Dev
upcoming burgerhash V4 update ties a small story to every single block that is mined, like e.g. :

"giant MONSTER learn inside soft SPACE wreck now kind PLANET knock off million SCHOOL disagree away certain CHAIR provide "

or

"primary MATH feel such insane WAVE update never casual DEPTH update much aware SURPRISE manage soon token VOLCANO announc"

etc

Fun times ahead!
Zettelkasten Dev
"Fork Ahead! Update your wallet"

When?

Before week is over, we can test on BURGER testnet for a while,
and then immediately release on mainnet.

Fork (block 300000) is in 10 days.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
"Fork Ahead! Update your wallet"

When?

Activity: 33
Zettelkasten Dev
More Work in Progress stuff:

Zettelkasten Dev
Bounty has been payed and is now closed.

Thanks to everyone who donated.

https://www.zetteltalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=42
Zettelkasten Dev
Zettelkasten Dev
Winner of the 3D Model Bounty has been identified:

His name is CroM79

Magnificent work.
Activity: 93
Ok, Zettel is listed for vote but not showing on list jet.
When used search bar than it shows up (txbit stuff said it will look up what is problem).

So use search bar and vote, you can vote once per day
https://www.txbit.io/Coin
Activity: 33
Zettelkasten Dev
I have updated the bootstrap file:

https://zettelkasten.org/bootstrap.zip

It now includes blocks up to 268181
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
2 miners, 1 Wallet - shows different Balances.
Syncronisation is full for both.
Seems like 1 miner shows only blocks mined by himself but another - mined by both Sad

It's very likely one of the wallets could be on a fork, are you using the same version for both wallets?
Yes, both v0.9.17.1-g-beta

Best thing would be to delete everything from the folder except the wallet and bootstrap the blockchain or sync from scratch.
Activity: 50
Seems like 1 miner shows only blocks mined by himself but another - mined by both Sad
Like cyberspacemonkey said one of miner/wallets could be on wrong chain.
Check explorers http://zettel.dashnetwork.info/ & http://zettel.blockmole.info/ and make sure you are at same block/net hashrate as them.
After you sort thing out try to put different wallet for every rig, that way you know each one how they working.
block/net hashrate is the same with explorers for both miners.
The situation with an imbalance has arisen recently, within 10 days.
Resynchronization of a "defective" miner gave different balances.
Transactions ID were the same but times in datastamp could be different.

Activity: 93
Like cyberspacemonkey said one of miner/wallets could be on wrong chain.
Check explorers http://zettel.dashnetwork.info/ & http://zettel.blockmole.info/ and make sure you are at same block/net hashrate as them.
After you sort thing out try to put different wallet for every rig, that way you know each one how they working.

It's very likely one of the wallets could be on a fork, are you using the same version for both wallets?
Yes, both v0.9.17.1-g-beta
legendary

legendary
For me it is unfortunately not possible to run linux on my pc's because they must run 24/7 on win64. It would be really great if somebody  could compile a x64 wallet!
You can run linux on virtual machine (Oracle VirtualBox)

You're quoting the wrong person, I did not post that. I have tried VB but it doesn't perform as good as WSL or native Linux.

Yes indeed! I wrote that: "For me it is unfortunately not possible to run linux on my pc's because they must run 24/7 on win64. It would be really great if somebody  could compile a x64 wallet!"  Smiley
Good to know that the VB doesn`t perform that good. Do you have any comparison numbers, eventually in percentage, about the performance differences between 32bit windows wallet, 64bit in VB and 64bit in native linux? 
I am asking that because with a fulltime job, an extra big project, a small mining farm and two small kids and a wife at home it would be pretty frustrating  to invest time to install linux in the VB and the find out that there is almost no performance gain...

Don't want to appear too rude, but if you haven't time to install Linux in a VB (takes 30-60 mins), then i'm guessing you've not really time to be a miner...
Anyways you've got your figures now, if that increase isn't worth it, i don't know what is...

I've tried that myself but VB does not use all resources eventhough performance is better and it used to crash from time to time, I'd say WSL is the best bet.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
For me it is unfortunately not possible to run linux on my pc's because they must run 24/7 on win64. It would be really great if somebody  could compile a x64 wallet!
You can run linux on virtual machine (Oracle VirtualBox)

You're quoting the wrong person, I did not post that. I have tried VB but it doesn't perform as good as WSL or native Linux.

Yes indeed! I wrote that: "For me it is unfortunately not possible to run linux on my pc's because they must run 24/7 on win64. It would be really great if somebody  could compile a x64 wallet!"  Smiley
Good to know that the VB doesn`t perform that good. Do you have any comparison numbers, eventually in percentage, about the performance differences between 32bit windows wallet, 64bit in VB and 64bit in native linux? 
I am asking that because with a fulltime job, an extra big project, a small mining farm and two small kids and a wife at home it would be pretty frustrating  to invest time to install linux in the VB and the find out that there is almost no performance gain...

Don't want to appear too rude, but if you haven't time to install Linux in a VB (takes 30-60 mins), then i'm guessing you've not really time to be a miner...
Anyways you've got your figures now, if that increase isn't worth it, i don't know what is...
Pages:
Jump to: