Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zettelkasten - ZTTL, New Algo: BurgerHash V6 🍔, CPU-SOLO-mineable - page 22. (Read 51065 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Good night,  A plan worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a plan recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the project proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
Activity: 93

- I know it is possible to start the wallet automatically at system logon. It starts but it does not mine straight away. Is it possible to start the mining process also automatically, without user interference?
Such a function would make my life easier cause I wouldn't have to remote login to every computer that restarts automatically after an error...

go to your zettelkasten blockchain folder -> %appdata%/zettelkasten
and make zettelkasten.conf file
paste this in it:

rpcuser=youruniqueuser
rpcpassword=youruniquepass
daemon=1
server=1
gen=1
genproclimit=-1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
miningprivkey=yourprivatekey

miningprivkey will mine all coins in one address if you want that (easier to retrieve coins if something goes wrong)

for more info you can check here:
https://www.zetteltalk.org/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=f99569368cdde240dde2fe0e3f8d57c2

Also if you using win 10 try using WLS (windows linux subsystem and run compiled linux daemon, you will get better hashrate)

Let me know if you need more help setting that up, or you can join discord you will get answer much quicker
Activity: 30
I have two questions about the Win wallet:

- I know it is possible to start the wallet automatically at system logon. It starts but it does not mine straight away. Is it possible to start the mining process also automatically, without user interference?
Such a function would make my life easier cause I wouldn't have to remote login to every computer that restarts automatically after an error...

- It has been asked a lot of times but I would like to ask once again: Is there any progress in the 64bit win wallet?

Thanks!
Activity: 30
Is this coin still alive?

Alive and evolving the way things should evolve: slowly and logically!
Activity: 40
Is this coin still alive?
Activity: 486
Merit: 12
Zettelkasten Dev
We started a new subforum "PR / marketing" in zetteltalk.org so we can keep track of every place where ZETTEL is mentioned.

https://www.zetteltalk.org/viewforum.php?f=17

mst100 / katastroficar (who runs our official twitter account and many more such things) is the head of our PR / marketing division.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Zettel-Dolphin
proud to support the bounties

-sf-
Zettelkasten Dev
Zettelkasten Dev
We have added a bounty for designing a 3D-model of a ZETTELKASTEN (card index) in blender:

https://www.zetteltalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=42

Zettelkasten Dev
We have added a bounty for coding an android wallet for ZETTEL:

https://www.zetteltalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=41

Zettelkasten Dev

Reminding you guys that if you have trouble finding blocks (since ZETTEL hash rate keeps rising),
you can always switch to mining BURGER (testnet), and trade them 1000 : 1 against ZETTEL:

https://www.zetteltalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28

A strong testnet is one of the things that separates us from other altcoins.  Smiley
Zettelkasten Dev
is it already quoted for secure exchange somewhere? Cool

Not yet
Zettelkasten Dev
where can I find any current list of cpu or gpu performance on this algo? is it already quoted for secure exchange somewhere? Cool

most of the CPU benchmarks you will find spread around on discord.

We strive to be GPU-resistant, so CPU only!
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
where can I find any current list of cpu or gpu performance on this algo? is it already quoted for secure exchange somewhere? Cool
Zettelkasten Dev
well...As I said before,I had holidays and there was no outgoing transactions until yesterday.
If I understand it right,I need to dumpprivkey/importprivkey for each address,which has generated the block,or can I do that for address which from I sent transaction?
Transaction id of 1334 Zettel transfer is eb29811ad14cb0a4c902ccf83021d8ceacf31d7875b4aae7ba00e091c1d2a51c  but it is not listed on main chain.

ok, now forget the transaction for a minute,
and lets concentrate on the one thing that might bring your coins back:

you need to isolate blocks that you mined with height smaller than 200k,
and dump their privkey one by one and try to import them into a fresh wallet that runs on the correct chain.

Can you try that?

If it works with one block it might work with more.
Activity: 93
On that mining rig you can also delete blockchain data from /.zettelkasten folder but leave wallet.dat and zettelkasten.conf
Also, for your mining rigs, good thing would be to mine all in same address (add miningprivkey=privkey...... to zettelkasten.conf) so next time if something happen you have just one privkey to import.
Activity: 71
Update 1 wallet with actual chain and replace wallet.dat with one from rig, then send to your main wallet.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
No,there is no transaction on main chain,and I make backups only for my main wallet.I use another rigs only for mining,and send coins to main wallet almost every day

hm, then this doesn't look good.

it looks like you sent whatever coins you had AFTER you already switched to the other chain.

## Did you try?
//  dumpprivkey
//  importprivkey

hm, if the guy is sure that he has mined blocks BEFORE the fork happened, and he still owns all the mining privkeys of each block that was mined BEFORE block 200k, then YES, it should actually work to import all those blocks by doing lots of importprivkey with a fully synced chain on the correct side of the fork.

But only if no money was transferred out of these blocks BEFORE the fork happened.
Because otherwise this outflow is then registered on the main chain too, even after the fork.

Well.. it sounds like a lot of assumptions are being made here...
well...As I said before,I had holidays and there was no outgoing transactions until yesterday.
If I understand it right,I need to dumpprivkey/importprivkey for each address,which has generated the block,or can I do that for address which from I sent transaction?
Transaction id of 1334 Zettel transfer is eb29811ad14cb0a4c902ccf83021d8ceacf31d7875b4aae7ba00e091c1d2a51c  but it is not listed on main chain.
Zettelkasten Dev
No,there is no transaction on main chain,and I make backups only for my main wallet.I use another rigs only for mining,and send coins to main wallet almost every day

it looks like you sent whatever coins you had AFTER you already switched to the other chain.

## Did you try?
//  dumpprivkey
//  importprivkey

hm, if the guy is sure that he has mined blocks BEFORE the fork happened, and he still owns all the mining privkeys of each block that was mined BEFORE block 200k, then YES, it should actually work to import all those blocks by doing lots of importprivkey with a fully synced chain on the correct side of the fork.

But only if no money was transferred out of these blocks BEFORE the fork happened.
Because otherwise this outflow is then registered on the main chain too, even after the fork.

Well.. it sounds like a lot of assumptions are being made here...
Activity: 614
Merit: 506
Applications

## Did you try?
//  dumpprivkey
//  importprivkey
Pages:
Jump to: