Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZEU - ZeusCoin - New PoW coin with random blocks | No Premine - page 11. (Read 52904 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Oops! blockchain....
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I been around a while and let me tell you, sometimes a coin can go months without any exchange. How long do you think coins like BBQ and gamecoin went before? They were in the same boat as this coin... now look at them.

What you need is enough people to believe and start pushing the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
I don't want waiting anymore, so:
WTS 5640000ZEU for 5BTC IF the buyer send first.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
If there is no exchange, the mining rate will not be much higher, I think.

Coinedup just listed more coins. We need exchange for this coin now.

I agree but there is enough we can do ourselves, im thinking to give Zeu some attention. We should reopen a new giveaway thread, i just started mining so i have close to none Zeu but if we do it a collective we could possibly create a big giveaway and Put some focus on Zeu, besides we also could let people sign a petition to Cryptsy in order to receive the coins.
So instead of waiting lets make this happen...together!  Grin

Btw. Need a proper pool though, anyone up for it ?

Don always welcome! ZvY2XFzy2wPSoHcrcGAR5fGCdtBZzmZmKd
Activity: 42

Coinedup just listed more coins. We need exchange for this coin now.
Activity: 268
looks like a few more mh/s is hitting up the network.  45+ now
the admin have to try a bit harder make some pools and promote it...
On one hand i want to hold onto my zeucoins until they hit an exchange, on another i want to sell them incase they dont get on one :p

This is much better than recent funny coins and premined scams that coinedup and cryptsy adopted. It's kind of miracle that zeuscoin is not yet at exchange  Cheesy

you need pay btc I think to get listed.
Hence that French company release all new crap coin lately

Oh well... that explains all premined scam coins lately. This thing is not good for altcoins but I guess quite soon market will be satured with all recent crap and cleaned out.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I back to mining Zeus to stabilize the hashrate but I have too much coin already.Sad WE NEED A F* EXCHANGE!!!NOW!
+1
OP, we need to start a give away
Activity: 473
I back to mining Zeus to stabilize the hashrate but I have too much coin already.Sad WE NEED A F* EXCHANGE!!!NOW!
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
On one hand i want to hold onto my zeucoins until they hit an exchange, on another i want to sell them incase they dont get on one :p

This is much better than recent funny coins and premined scams that coinedup and cryptsy adopted. It's kind of miracle that zeuscoin is not yet at exchange  Cheesy

you need pay btc I think to get listed.
Hence that French company release all new crap coin lately
Activity: 122
Is there a way to find out how many Zeus have been mined since the beginning ?
Activity: 189
Heh, i see network hash is down to 12mh/s Sad lol

Saw 26Mh/s today!! We need to get ZEU on the exchanges. 
Activity: 268
Heh, i see network hash is down to 12mh/s Sad lol
I think this coin was dead. So long time with no exchange.
Activity: 130
goup and exchange Angry Angry >:(i want it
I think a few pages back someone mentioned its mainly due to the low network hash/s.. which on one hand is true. But on the other hand if it was on a exchange then more people would have incentive to mine it...  Its been out for months and from what i have read have yet to have any major issues, as some of the big coins have in the past.

I have about 500k of these (took me a few weeks at my 400kh/s lol).  So i could get a decent amount of coins if it were to hit an exchange.

We also need more pools: zeu.botpool.net seems to be only one which is working. I guess this is also chicken and egg problem, since this coin is not at any exchange yet.
Pages:
Jump to: