Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] zFastminer-v2.3.4 Most Powerful And Profitable Zcoin Miner On Poolside! - page 6. (Read 13462 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 11
397.xx branch is so far buggy and creates bsod,
please make a version for 391.35
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
hi zFastminer team geting this error now and then any suggestion to fix thank youuuuuu keep up the good work

error mesage: stratum_recv_line timed out

Last week i have it also sometimes, but the miner or pool speed not effected with this line of error and everything is working fine for me ...

Hello, have a problem with rejects - low diff shares. What should I change to avoid this?

Change the worker name to a new worker name
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hello, have a problem with rejects - low diff shares. What should I change to avoid this?
Activity: 5
hi zFastminer team geting this error now and then any suggestion to fix thank youuuuuu keep up the good work

error mesage: stratum_recv_line timed out
Activity: 31
We really need more pools, please!!!
Activity: 9

Dear Friends,
It seems that MPH getting better, so for now we are putting Supernova support on hold,
if the problems with MPH will continue, we will release next version with Supernova support.

Moreover, if you are using zFastminer older then zFastminer-v230 - please update to latest zFastminer-v232,
it's faster, more stable and you will not suffer from stratum disconnected after using IP as pool URL.

Best Regards,
zFastminer team.

If things don't improve could you add support for f2pool? They have majority of network hashrate.

Thanks
Activity: 41
Hi guyz, just a quick question: Can I use this miner for the other coins like Criptoreal (CRS) which uses the same algo Lyra2z ?
sorry if you mention it somewhere and I did not see.  Huh
You may use this miner for other coins but on MPH only  Grin
On MPH You may mine XZC with this algo Wink
Activity: 28
Hi guyz, just a quick question: Can I use this miner for the other coins like Criptoreal (CRS) which uses the same algo Lyra2z ?
sorry if you mention it somewhere and I did not see.  Huh
Activity: 126
The miner gives my hashrate a 35% boost. Mining with 1080ti with 4250 hash per card.
Activity: 92

Dear Friends,
It seems that MPH getting better, so for now we are putting Supernova support on hold,
if the problems with MPH will continue, we will release next version with Supernova support.

Moreover, if you are using zFastminer older then zFastminer-v230 - please update to latest zFastminer-v232,
it's faster, more stable and you will not suffer from stratum disconnected after using IP as pool URL.

Best Regards,
zFastminer team.

today many blocks 300% est., now is 900%+ est. it seem`s sadly
Activity: 62

Dear Friends,

Best Regards,
zFastminer team.
Looks like f2pool now has well over 50% of the network hashrate at 132 gh/s?
Activity: 31

Ready To Make xzc.suprnova.cc Great Again Smiley ?
zFastminer team.

Is it possible to make YIIMP pools great again? Smiley Zcoin is not only one coin for Lyra2z.

zFastminer team.

I have also had good luck with f2pool. I have mined with them for about six weeks before I found your miner. When I input my hash rate in their calculator it is within 1% of my 24 hr profits. I only used supernova as example because they display stats but for some reason f2pool does not.

Thanks!
Activity: 62

zFastminer team.

Im ot sure buy maybe  MPH stratum difficulty is set too high. When I connect with a cpu miner the pool difficulty sets it at 5 and it takes so long to get a share that MPH shows my cpu miner is offline until it finds a share and then drops off again until I find the next share. When I connect to f2pool stratum difficulty is set to to .499 and i get multiple shares immediately. I also tried to set difficulty in the bat file but it seems to have no effect. I have emailed MPH but no response yet.
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Why not to allow to mine on other pools and other lyra2z coins? What the reason? Looks like some hidden tricks. It would be nice to allow to mine another coins and on another pools.
But also thank you, because with ccminer I had only 50-60% of my farm speed on miningpoolhub, and now I had 85-95% (MPH shows avg 14-16 MH while zFastminer shows 17 MH).
Some smart guys have made a good product and you can use it if you want. Most likely they get MPH as a start point to get their dev fee. And it's ok.

I still don't see what the fee % is...

The miner fee is not an issue since your net income should increase by at least 20% compared to public lyra2z miners  currently available.
The Fee amount will decrease with each new Release relative to comunity interest, it's just for helping us keep the development live and to contenue Optimizing zFastminer and other Algos too.
When you find great deal on product that is 20%~30% lower then the current market price, are you gonna cancel your order just because the retailer will not say to you what his commission rate on the purchase - do you?

We continue our work on this project and we will share with you any further improvement that we can achieve...
At this stage, the fee will help us to continue to support the improvement of the software, but even at this moment, Zcoin is the most profitable coin for mining with NVIDIA cards that we mentioned with our zFastminer...

Thanks' to everyone who started mining with our zFastminer software.
Follow this thread for updates about further improvements very soon ...

Hope you also will join our zFastminer software and enjoy it...

Best Regards,
zFastminer team.

Just let us know the fee %.

Miner fee is 1.8% and you can see it when you start mining with zfastminer-v232,
Also the devs wrote it many times and just read the first updated post with all miner history...

I agree with some friends, it would be good if the miner will have option to mine zcoin in other pool like  suprnova and we will decide where to mine it beqause mph don’t wont to finish pool updates and luck is over 150%, so please do something dear zfastminer dev, beqause your miner is perfect,

Thank you very much
Max
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant

I still don't see what the fee % is...

The miner fee is not an issue since your net income should increase by at least 20% compared to public lyra2z miners  currently available.
The Fee amount will decrease with each new Release relative to comunity interest, it's just for helping us keep the development live and to contenue Optimizing zFastminer and other Algos too.
When you find great deal on product that is 20%~30% lower then the current market price, are you gonna cancel your order just because the retailer will not say to you what his commission rate on the purchase - do you?

We continue our work on this project and we will share with you any further improvement that we can achieve...
At this stage, the fee will help us to continue to support the improvement of the software, but even at this moment, Zcoin is the most profitable coin for mining with NVIDIA cards that we mentioned with our zFastminer...

Thanks' to everyone who started mining with our zFastminer software.
Follow this thread for updates about further improvements very soon ...

Hope you also will join our zFastminer software and enjoy it...

Best Regards,
zFastminer team.

Just let us know the fee %.
Pages:
Jump to: