Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] zFastminer-v2.3.4 Most Powerful And Profitable Zcoin Miner On Poolside! - page 8. (Read 13462 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
started giving it a try today but for some reason Im getting alot of rejected shares, any solution ?
Activity: 62

Hello, the problem with the miner still remains. I can't connect with server.

[2018-05-04 16:01:06] Stratum connection failed: Could not resolve host: europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581
[2018-05-04 16:01:06] ...retry after 5 seconds
[2018-05-04 16:01:11] Stratum connection failed: Could not resolve host: europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581
[2018-05-04 16:01:11] ...retry after 5 seconds
[2018-05-04 16:01:16] Stratum connection failed: Could not resolve host: europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581
[2018-05-04 16:01:17] ...retry after 5 seconds

Any suggestions about this problem with MPH?

having the same as well.

https://imgur.com/a/R5BkVOu

3 rigs :
1 x 7    , running flawless
2 x 12  , runs for 10 min and stratum fail.

Dear ToSh1 and Bitcoin5678
We have found the bug, fixing it now and we will release zFastminer-v232 in next hour, sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,
zFastminer team.

Activity: 14
having the same as well.

https://imgur.com/a/R5BkVOu

3 rigs :
1 x 7    , running flawless
2 x 12  , runs for 10 min and stratum fail.
Activity: 2
Hello, the problem with the miner still remains. I can't connect with server.

[2018-05-04 16:01:01] Starting on stratum+tcp://europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581:20581
[2018-05-04 16:01:01] Stratum connection failed: Could not resolve host: europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581
[2018-05-04 16:01:01] ...retry after 5 seconds
[2018-05-04 16:01:01] 4 miner threads started, using 'lyra2z' algorithm.
[2018-05-04 16:01:06] Stratum connection failed: Could not resolve host: europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581
[2018-05-04 16:01:06] ...retry after 5 seconds
[2018-05-04 16:01:11] Stratum connection failed: Could not resolve host: europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581
[2018-05-04 16:01:11] ...retry after 5 seconds
[2018-05-04 16:01:16] Stratum connection failed: Could not resolve host: europe.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581
[2018-05-04 16:01:17] ...retry after 5 seconds

Any suggestions about this problem with MPH?
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Is work being done on the linux version at all?

Probably not.
Activity: 5
Hi tankyou for fast reply only have 2 1080tis so cant use fix can you plz do the same maby with Zfastminer v2.29 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thx (ip fix)
Activity: 31
Is work being done on the linux version at all?
Activity: 299
Merit: 256
I've got the same problem as well, since yesterday my rig couldn't connect to the asia server. Changed to europe server, worked well until midnight it broke down.

But I managed to get them up again after I changed the DNS setting to a 3rd party DNS. No connection problems so far. At least a quick temporary fix until the dev fix it.
Activity: 62

Hi form yesterday 4 May 2018 my miner does not connect to any of the pools suspect DNS eeror on MPH side use ip on ccminer cuda 9 now running but same ip does not work on your Zfastminer v2.29 (witch is the best tankyou Grin) pleas advise what do do thzzzzzzzzzzzz zomby from RSA

Dear zomby,
thank you for your feedback!

In next hour we will release new version of zFastminer Smiley

Best Regards,
zFastminer team.
Activity: 5
Hi form yesterday 4 May 2018 my miner does not connect to any of the pools suspect DNS eeror on MPH side use ip on ccminer cuda 9 now running but same ip does not work on your Zfastminer v2.29 (witch is the best tankyou Grin) pleas advise what do do thzzzzzzzzzzzz zomby from RSA
You don’t have to create new worker from the pool,
Just change the worker name in .bat file and than after some minutes the new worker will opened himself...

The mining pool server is on update and not all bugs comes from the miner,
But in last hours it’s seems that many times the miner disconnecting from server beqause of this update,
I hope that finally they are doing good job with all that updates and hope the good luck will comeback to the pool soon ...

yea, ive got connection problems with MPH in asia. However, europe is still running flawless.
Activity: 140
You don’t have to create new worker from the pool,
Just change the worker name in .bat file and than after some minutes the new worker will opened himself...

The mining pool server is on update and not all bugs comes from the miner,
But in last hours it’s seems that many times the miner disconnecting from server beqause of this update,
I hope that finally they are doing good job with all that updates and hope the good luck will comeback to the pool soon ...
Activity: 41
New names works for invalid share on miner side. Now we are talking about invalid share on pool side Sad and I think this trick does not work.
Dev should take care of it.
10-12% rejected shares on pool(on miner no reject), new worker names didn`t works.

I’m experiencing 8-12% rejections on poolside too. My rigs running normal again Smiley

new names working ?

I started with new names yes. In the beginning no rejections but now I’ve got it more and more..

About the new names, before zfastminer the name was let say 1070ti-1. I deleted the workers name in mph and  created a new one, but it’s exactly the same name.
So there’s a new worker , with the same name as before, on zfastminer.
Or do I need to change it to lets say 1070ti-one?
Activity: 92
10-12% rejected shares on pool(on miner no reject), new worker names didn`t works.

I’m experiencing 8-12% rejections on poolside too. My rigs running normal again Smiley

new names working ?

The same as you are, I got power spikes. My rig's power on last 24 hours:

https://imgur.com/a/jgnDVTJ

-------------------------
One of my rig is not turning on now ._. think due the power spike there is some short or something burn. I am only having remote acces atm.. -.-

I had that problem. The PSU can't turn on because it turned off to protect itself when power spiking, u have to hard reset it. It'll be okay, don't worry about it  Wink

Hard Reset?
Like plug it out and in again?

That's right. Switch off the PSU's power button and switch on again  Wink

the most easiest way to do yet did not think about it lol. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 11

One of my rig is not turning on now ._. think due the power spike there is some short or something burn. I am only having remote acces atm.. -.-

I had that problem. The PSU can't turn on because it turned off to protect itself when power spiking, u have to hard reset it. It'll be okay, don't worry about it  Wink

Hard Reset?

That's right. Switch off the PSU's power button and switch on again  Wink

Hard Reset?
Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Pages:
Jump to: