Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] zFastminer-v2.3.4 Most Powerful And Profitable Zcoin Miner On Poolside! - page 9. (Read 13462 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

The same as you are, I got power spikes. My rig's power on last 24 hours:

https://imgur.com/a/jgnDVTJ

-------------------------
One of my rig is not turning on now ._. think due the power spike there is some short or something burn. I am only having remote acces atm.. -.-
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hi,
First of all. U did a excellent job in creating this miner!

However. I’ve been running into some problems.
I’ve been running this miner 12 hours now and it shows a significant increase in hashrate.
However, one rig, it crashed all of sudden and when I turn on the bat file, it does not respond on anything afterwards. ( not physical accessible now, only remote controlled) if it’s mining, it consumes approx 1200 watt. Now I see if i run the bat file, I see weird spikes and dip in power usage. (1200-500-1100-400-1200-200 etc) and I have to hard reset it .

Now, I’ve noticed at my other rigs, it sometimes got the same. In MSI afterburner I’ve noticed the  gpu usage does not stay 100% but it got like 100-0-100-0% usage etc. weird peaks.

How come it is not maintaining 100% gpu usage? Due the ups and downs in gpu usage there is ups and downs too in power usage. Is it safe for gpu and psu life span??

Any idea how to fix this?

The same as you are, I got power spikes. My rig's power on last 24 hours:

https://imgur.com/a/jgnDVTJ

Activity: 92
10-12% rejected shares on pool(on miner no reject), new worker names didn`t works.
Activity: 14
Hi,
First of all. U did a excellent job in creating this miner!

However. I’ve been running into some problems.
I’ve been running this miner 12 hours now and it shows a significant increase in hashrate.
However, one rig, it crashed all of sudden and when I turn on the bat file, it does not respond on anything afterwards. ( not physical accessible now, only remote controlled) if it’s mining, it consumes approx 1200 watt. Now I see if i run the bat file, I see weird spikes and dip in power usage. (1200-500-1100-400-1200-200 etc) and I have to hard reset it .

Now, I’ve noticed at my other rigs, it sometimes got the same. In MSI afterburner I’ve noticed the  gpu usage does not stay 100% but it got like 100-0-100-0% usage etc. weird peaks.

How come it is not maintaining 100% gpu usage? Due the ups and downs in gpu usage there is ups and downs too in power usage. Is it safe for gpu and psu life span??

Any idea how to fix this?
Activity: 107
Guys is this miner using the same api as ccminer ? I mean is it comparable to use as with EthMonitoring or awesomeminer programs?
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Hi, good work!, can u remove the 3-gpu requirement?, i was using this miner in my 12x1080TI RIG and in my gaming computer 2x1080TI. Thx a lot, amazing miner.

For 2x1080ti you can use any previous version of zfasminer,
As i know only the latest version v2.3.0 with cuda 9.2 required min 3 gpus, with others it’s only a recommendation...
Max

Yeah, i'm doing that, but the last version is faster than 2.29 Smiley.

So, add gtx 1060 as a cheaper one and get speed-up of 2.30!
Activity: 118
Hi, good work!, can u remove the 3-gpu requirement?, i was using this miner in my 12x1080TI RIG and in my gaming computer 2x1080TI. Thx a lot, amazing miner.

As i know only the latest version v2.3.0 with cuda 9.2 required min 3 gpus, with others it’s only a recommendation...
Max

Yeah, i'm doing that, but the last version is faster than 2.29 Smiley.
Activity: 140

Max
Activity: 118
There is an error "GPU are unavalaible or busy" if  reload miner, then must reload rig for resolve problem....

If you want to restart the program you should wait after closing it about 10sec and then reopen the miner...
7 rigs, 0 errors and 0 crashes, everything works just great 👍
Max

wait`s 1 minute last time. But it`s didn`t work. rebooting 20 seconds and no problem (4 rigs have)

Ok bro,
I think it’s something local machine problem or windows nonsense 😄
There is an error "GPU are unavalaible or busy" if  reload miner, then must reload rig for resolve problem....

If you want to restart the program you should wait after closing it about 10sec and then reopen the miner...
Max

wait`s 1 minute last time. But it`s didn`t work. rebooting 20 seconds and no problem (4 rigs have)

Max
My 1080ti rig crashed sometime with default and under clock. It had power spike and PSU turned off.
Can you enable option -i and let we chose intensity manually?

Hi,
Please provide more information about your rig,
How many gpus you have in this rig
Which model is your gpus
What is your oc parameters
Cpu model, ram, virtual memory,
free space on hard drive,
What version of zfastminer you are using and i will try to help you ...
Max

I have 6 rig 8x1080ti: 2 Rig Asus Trix, 2 Rig EVGA FTW3, 2 MSI Trio. The rig use dual PSU AX1200i, G4400, ram 4GB, Pagefile 64 GB, SSD 120 GB.
MSI Aferburn: PL 55%, 0 core, 0 mem

I tested the 1st time with v2.2.9:
All rigs work well a few hours, then rigs down because the 2nd PSU down, I think because of power spike.

Test with v2.3.0: much better
All rigs work fine from beginning. But after 12 - 24 hours, some rigs down with the same problem. V2.3.0 much better for me, the longest rig last more than 24 hours. All rigs have random crash.

With my experience, you can make some changes:
Put pl to 70
Core 0
Mem 0
Free space on c - 20gb
For 6 gpu rig you don’t really need 64 pf, you can set it on 40gb
Try to control gpu temperature and work below 65 c...
Try to find why you have power spikes, it’s cannot be from the miner,
Beqause your cpu is not the perfect one, i will suggest you add —hide-diff in your but file and add also -q...
Hope it will fix your problem...
Max
My 1080ti rig crashed sometime with default and under clock. It had power spike and PSU turned off.

Hi,
Which model is your gpus
Max

I have 6 rig 8x1080ti: 2 Rig Asus Trix, 2 Rig EVGA FTW3, 2 MSI Trio. The rig use dual PSU AX1200i, G4400, ram 4GB, Pagefile 64 GB, SSD 120 GB.
MSI Aferburn: PL 55%, 0 core, 0 mem

I tested the 1st time with v2.2.9:
All rigs work well a few hours, then rigs down because the 2nd PSU down, I think because of power spike.

Test with v2.3.0: much better
All rigs work fine from beginning. But after 12 - 24 hours, some rigs down with the same problem. V2.3.0 much better for me, the longest rig last more than 24 hours. All rigs have random crash.

Hi,
Which model is your gpus
Max
Activity: 3
All the sources can be found here:
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer

Feel Free to analyze/optimize/and analyze again and again until you will get the result you like  Wink.
We are not selling it, just sharing our optimized version that work the best for us, Feel free to try and report or keep using the current  available miners, it a free world, the choise is yours :-).

Best Regards,

zFastminer team.

Please read https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/blob/windows/LICENSE.txt

TL;DR: You modify GPLv3 source - you are obliged to release the source of your work.

Windows defender keeps flagging as virus.
This GPL right? Can we request for your optimized source so we can verify and compile for ourselves?

Thanks.

Other words, can we get your good work for free?

For free? What do you mean? They released it under GPL so I assume it is implied that they also provide the source code for free for whoever requests it. BTW they are providing the binary to the public free already, what is wrong whit wanting to compile it ourselves to make sure antivirus is indeed marking it as false positive?
it`s very good, 2 days testings and wonderful results. thanks Wink
Activity: 20

Hi Dev,
Thanks for such great fork but i've got some issue. Could you please help me solve it?

Image belong to my 18 gpu rig all of them p106-100 6GB
Has 160 GB page file 20 GB free space SSD
Latest driver of course (clean install)
Win 10 x64 latest
Slight OC
-
No problem on dstm claymore phoenix lolminer with this rig
No problem on 6 gpu rig (same gpu's other rig)
No problem on 12 gpu rig (same gpu's other rig)

Dear eruman34,
Thank you for your kind feedback, We appreciate it very much :-),
You can try running 9 Gpu's per miner and open 2 miners at same time with this .Bat file:

Code:
zFastminer-v230 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://us-east.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME_1  -p x -q  -d 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
zFastminer-v230 -a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://us-east.lyra2z-hub.miningpoolhub.com:20581 -u USERNAME.NewWORKERNAME_2  -p x -q  -d 9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17

Please let us know if this fixed your problem.

Best Regards,
zFastminer team.

Dear Dev,

I tried and YES i think its solved and i appreciate your help but i think it lead to another issue.
If you check the image below you'll see gpu0 error is passed mining started with split new workers. But on the right side there is a problem.

https://pasteboard.co/HizXuAO.jpg

This problem causes last 2 gpu to work %50 load other 16 of them is just fine under %100 workload. I give a shot to default clocks-settings but no luck its not about oc problem.
I think its about something like ccminer might have supoort to max 16 gpu? If thats the case can you add this to new version? If not any other solutions maybe? (Except new mobo ^_^)

Thanks/BR

Dear eruman34,
We have compiled new version with support for Max 19 GPUs and sent you the Download link -Please check your Inbox.
Please let us know if this fixed your problem so we can release it for the forum .

Best Regards,
zFastminer team.

Dear Dev,

I can confirm new version supports 18 gpu at least and solves the problem. 1 hour run no crash. All gpu's %100 workload. Before this version above 16 gpu's causes crash for second part miner due to half load.

Some other notes from my results,
Monitoring too many gpu's from ccminer causes cpu impact and miner crash. -q option that you gave me is real life saver.
After your fix for 18 gpu i merged the bat files again to one and now all OK from 1 bat file without crash. So above 16 gpu users dont have to split bats anymore.
All of my rigs uses zfastminer now without problem.

Thank you for such great miner and of course for your support, looking forward to your new releases.

Best Regards

Edit#1: 12 hours no crash
Pages:
Jump to: