Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 128. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Looks good but not great there's insufficient informations onboard, this is only for the thread. Would the team will create your own blockchain since it was a blockchain asset management so the blockchain should be in your own management.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Thanks for the privous answers. how many tokens will get the Advisory Board?
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Activity: 50
Very promising!!!! I'm staying tuned
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Can I pay for tokens using LTC?
Activity: 20
very interested in Zichain!!!!!!
FoggyStar Official
seems like a nice initiative!!!
what does make you different from the other projects in this field?
At the moment, there are many decent projects that have released products or at least a prototype. However, all of them only specialize in a small part of investment process. Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.
Activity: 59
I am so excited to take part!!! hope for alot of success
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
seems like a nice initiative!!!
what does make you different from the other projects in this field?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
amazing idea with many prospects!!!
FoggyStar Official
amazing project! what's the target audience of your products?
ZiChange offers buying and selling digital currency for fiat to everyone somehow connected to the crypto world. TheIndex.Fund is the best choice for passive cryptocurrency investors. BAMP is a convenient solution suitable for every talented fund manager that gives access to the asset management infrastructure and all-in-one trading platform. CryptoEYE is a platform for people curious about cryptocurrencies with which they can get all market data, read news related to their portfolio, and learn information about coins or tokens.
FoggyStar Official
Nice project! Pls more details about the purpose of the project
We notice the growing interest and attention of a large number of people towards the cryptocurrency world. This is true not only for retail clients, but also for large institutional players. However, investors and managers still do not have a unified solution for convenient, reliable and safe asset management. That’s why we see immense potential in this industry and believe that we can take a significant market share.
FoggyStar Official
do I need KYC to invest?
Yes, you have to pass KYC procedure in order to receive Zichain tokens.
brand new
Activity: 0
hello admins! when bounty campaign ends?
Activity: 37
This project has huge prospects. I hope that the plans of the developers will be successfully implemented
FoggyStar Official
Activity: 82
Activity: 280
amazing project! what's the target audience of your products?
Activity: 280
Very promising project! good luck!
Activity: 54
Nice project! Pls more details about the purpose of the project
Jump to: