Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 14. (Read 25976 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Activity: 111
And when is the next AMA?
BTW, have you changed the conditions of sale? I have seen some information in your telegram group
Hello! The presale is done already?

Yep, those who wanted, bought already. I did:)
Admin, when press release ready?

Heard they are going to do it soon.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Hi. This is LarsMedia. We have listed your ICO on AllcoinPosts
We have a marketing proposal for you. Can the admin please connect.

This is hefty information, not sure if I can hold it to myself without making revelations about this exciting breakthrough. Larsmedia, the most kudosed party in the whole 4 dimensional space is now showing the intent to befriend the team of lost sea gulls from zchain to bring about new undertakings and bridge chicken incubator with the enterprise framework of scalable solutions for profit generation.
Activity: 57
The plan team is working on their best work for the business, they want to improve the business and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico

Yep, guess they have still ots things to do. I want them to do the best
Admin, when press release ready?
Activity: 6
Hi guys, I'm Ben from cryptonext.com.

So first of all good luck with your project 😎✌️

I invite you to submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List, and join nearly 1000 listed ICO's!
https://cryptonext.com/submit-ico
Activity: 70
Hi. This is LarsMedia. We have listed your ICO on AllcoinPosts
We have a marketing proposal for you. Can the admin please connect.
Hey  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands

I have heard they have already this license.
Hello! The presale is done already?
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Hey  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Thank you for good wishes. We can make sure that the team is working hard to deliver the best results.
Activity: 28
FoggyStar Official
I think u incorrectly interpreted the information or didnt follow my guidelines this resulted in a long waiting time for people behind u in a queue which upped my processing latency to few dozen percents. I have processed the graphics for the OP and organized the communication on twitter and everywhere for u, and what I get now. U are still dodging me.
Could you please specify what you mean? Do you have complaints particularly about Zichain?
Activity: 34
The plan team is working on their best work for the business, they want to improve the business and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Hello guys! Waiting for the press-release after the pre-sale end!

Have they promised a press release? I've never heard about it.
We will publish our press release after the presale, please stay tuned!

I think u incorrectly interpreted the information or didnt follow my guidelines this resulted in a long waiting time for people behind u in a queue which upped my processing latency to few dozen percents. I have processed the graphics for the OP and organized the communication on twitter and everywhere for u, and what I get now. U are still dodging me.
Activity: 34
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
FoggyStar Official
When the next AMA will be?
We dont have an exact date at the moment, please follow our news channel for all the updates! https://t.me/Zichain_News
FoggyStar Official
Hello guys! Waiting for the press-release after the pre-sale end!

Have they promised a press release? I've never heard about it.
We will publish our press release after the presale, please stay tuned!
Pages:
Jump to: