Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 9. (Read 25942 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello guys! Great to hear that we can expect some good news, big hopes I've for this project.This could be some good partnership ann)))
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Hello,
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?

We never mentioned that. However, we did mention that we have obtained a license to trade with fiat for our Zichange service which is to be launched in Q3 2018.

There are dozens of new asset management platforms these days -- what is the core differentiator here?

At the moment, there are many decent projects that have released products or at least a prototype. However, all of them only specialize in a small part of investment process. Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
By the way, what is the topis for today's AMA?
Zichain’s Executive Director Sergey Kovtunenko will answer any question you have, we dont have any specific topic

Can I see some key points of this AMA? I had no oppoprtunity to participate there.

I'd like to see them as well.

Hope to see the press release soon.
Yes, waiting for!
Hey  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
I hope they will keep up great work!
Hello! When will you release the full-version of the BAMP platform?
Activity: 9
A very good idea with very detail descriptions and definitions, I do think the plan will come to real life so that helping people closer to blockchain techonology
Activity: 11
There are dozens of new asset management platforms these days -- what is the core differentiator here?
Activity: 297
I have tried their alpha platform already. Nicely done, guys!
What platform have you tried?
Activity: 10
Hello,
Somedoby has mentioned here that you are planning to obtain a bank license… well, is that really true?
Кeep up the great work and this project will become a real succes, I'm pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
I'm totally agree with you, mate!
Hello! Where can I see the pre-sale results?

Hello, the presale results will be available in the press release, which will be posted later.

Ohh, okay, thank you!
FoggyStar Official
Кeep up the great work and this project will become a real succes, I'm pretty excited about the upcoming platform.

Thank you so much for your support.
FoggyStar Official

Hello, the presale results will be available in the press release, which will be posted later.
Activity: 7
FoggyStar Official
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
We dont have video guide at the moment, but if you wish to join- you are welcome! Just press *Join whitelist* button at https://zichain.io, and if you have any question please join our telegram channel https://t.me/Zichain_EN. We are happy to help!
Activity: 30
Do you have some video guide that explains how to join the sale, how to buy the tokens and how to go trough the whole procedure? If not, when it appear?
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Also, waiting for the pre-sale results press-release!
I have heard already, that the Soft Cap was reached. It is great!
Pages:
Jump to: