Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 10. (Read 25942 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Many ICO that sell token now, maybe if you swap your token to a coin and let your coin holder to run masternode from that coin it can make more people more interested to your project in the future. It's just a suggestion, success for you guys.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Hi. This coin can made masternodes in future? And this coin blockchain can be used like Ethereum , Waves or others coins who offer possibility to make tokens on?

Hello, we do not plan to make nodes there as we don't have such goals. We are planning to work on Ethereum

It was predictable! No need for nodes in this project:)
Yep, it is obvious! We don't need it simply.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Hello! I visited your last AMA session and it was very interesting. Thank you, guys! BTW, do you have the next session date?
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Greetings all!
Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your business is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new businesss?

Zichain provides a suite of modules for cryptocurrency financial services. Our infrastructure solutions are tailored for managing digital assets: from retail trading to institutional wealth management

Zichain modules unleash the potential of fintech and maximize advantages of blockchain, big data, and AI. Our research and development activity in blockchain is aimed to eliminate a counterparty risk by building infrastructure for decentralized storage of assets. The fintech services are based on the best practices of the traditional financial world and offer the turnkey trading solutions to retail and institutional participants of the cryptocurrency market. Big Data & AI module becomes your digital financial advisor in the crypto world by delivering comprehensive news and market data along with suggesting proper investment decisions.

Zichain was founded by a group of top-tiered professionals from IT and Finance in 2017. Our mission is to become the one and only counterparty in the cryptocurrency universe and to make digital finance familiar and user-friendly.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Greetings all!
Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your business is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new businesss?
Activity: 16
This project offers funds for the infrastructure crypto management more efficient, with decentralized storage so it can ensure complete levels. Hopefully this project can continue to grow and be the best and leading edge.
FoggyStar Official
By the way, what is the topis for today's AMA?
Zichain’s Executive Director Sergey Kovtunenko will answer any question you have, we dont have any specific topic

Can I see some key points of this AMA? I had no oppoprtunity to participate there.
Please, follow the link @Zichain_EN to see all the questions and answers from Zichain’s Executive Director Sergey Kovtunenko
FoggyStar Official
How much does a token cost?

Have the same question? Something have changed?

yes, the price of the token is $0,087, we have whitelist bonus (15%), token sale finishes on October,15

You changed the starting and ending dates as well???
Token sale is from September,1 to October,15
FoggyStar Official
FoggyStar Official

yes, the price of the token is $0,087, we have whitelist bonus (15%), token sale finishes on October,15

How to buy tokens now?
You will be able to buy tokens a little bit later, this option is not available yet
FoggyStar Official
When the next AMA will be?
We dont have an exact date at the moment, please, stay tuned! @Zichain_News
FoggyStar Official
BTW, the subject for this next AMA is known already?
Actually we dont have specific subjects for our AMA sessions, you can ask any question you have!
Activity: 20
BTW, the subject for this next AMA is known already?
When the next AMA will be?
Zichain’s Executive Director Sergey Kovtunenko will answer any question you have, we dont have any specific topic

Can I see some key points of this AMA? I had no oppoprtunity to participate there.

I'd like to see them as well.

Hope to see the press release soon.
Activity: 62

How to buy tokens now?

I'd like to see them as well.

You changed the starting and ending dates as well???

As far as I remember, You planned $0.1. Am I right?

Yep, mate. They have planned this price, but I'm glad to have some bonus now.
Pages:
Jump to: