Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 60. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
i've already invested into zitoken, what is the most convenient way to check the updates and news of Zichain project?
You can check it here: https://t.me/Zichain_News .
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I have 500 $ to invest in zitokens, will I gain 25% discount during presale or not? or it is better to wait for main token sale?
Presale offers 25% bonus for all participants. However, the entry amount for presale is 1,000 $. You can't invest 500 $ during presale. In your case investments are possible during the main token sale.

When ICO starts?
The main token sale starts on September 16 and lasts till the October 31.

Cool project, I think I'll participate in token sale!

where i could check the current zitoken price? when listing?
The current price is $0.08. We can't comment information about listings at the moment.

I'd like to know some forecasts on future cost of zitoken?
Activity: 134
i've already invested into zitoken, what is the most convenient way to check the updates and news of Zichain project?
FoggyStar Official
I have 500 $ to invest in zitokens, will I gain 25% discount during presale or not? or it is better to wait for main token sale?
Presale offers 25% bonus for all participants. However, the entry amount for presale is 1,000 $. You can't invest 500 $ during presale. In your case investments are possible during the main token sale.

When ICO starts?

Pre-sale is going on for the present moment? Have you already reached softcap or not yet?
Yes, pre-sale is going on now. Yes, we have reached the softcap of the project already.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

When ICO starts?

Pre-sale is going on for the present moment? Have you already reached softcap or not yet?
FoggyStar Official

When ICO starts?

The current price is $0.08. We can't comment information about listings at the moment.

When ICO starts?

FoggyStar Official
What is BAMP?
BAMP is a platform, that provides a unique and convenient technical solution for creating and managing your own crypto investment funds. The platform offers decentralized storage of assets, investment policy statement verification, and all-in-one trading terminal.
FoggyStar Official

When ICO starts?

Thank you!
FoggyStar Official
Nice Idea!  I'm interested on this project. I follow this closely now.

What is the main feature of this project? why are you supporting it?
Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.

Zichain is really promising project! CryptoEYE- is a great idea. Good luck!!! I have joined!

When beta-version of CryptoEYE?
Crypto-EYE beta-version is running already.

and how can I use beta-version of CryptoEYE?
Here is website: https://cryptoeye.com/ . You can see cryptocurrency rates, indexes, charts and news on the main page. There are also calculator, crypto-wiki and methodology.

when beta-versions of the other Zichain products?

We are planning to release alpha-version with 5 cryptocurrency indices, crypto-wiki with 100 coins, tokens description and cryptocurrency investment calculator in 2018 Q4.

whats new will be in Zichain's CryptoEYE? that we haven't got for today, what is the real advantage of CryptoEYE?

CryptoEYE - it is particular website? mobile app is in progress?
You can check it here: https://cryptoeye.com/. Unfortunately, there is no such information about mobile app.
Activity: 106

When ICO starts?

FoggyStar Official

How much from the total supply will Zichain's bounty programm participants get?
14,062,500 ZCN tokens or 2% of the total token amount is allocated for funding Bounty Campaign.
If the project's hardcap is not reach before the end of the ICO, the number of tokens allocated to the bounty would be proportionally reduced.

What's your hardcap?
25.000.000 USD.
Nice Idea!  I'm interested on this project. I follow this closely now.

What is the main feature of this project? why are you supporting it?
Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.

Zichain is really promising project! CryptoEYE- is a great idea. Good luck!!! I have joined!

When beta-version of CryptoEYE?
Crypto-EYE beta-version is running already.

and how can I use beta-version of CryptoEYE?
Here is website: https://cryptoeye.com/ . You can see cryptocurrency rates, indexes, charts and news on the main page. There are also calculator, crypto-wiki and methodology.

when beta-versions of the other Zichain products?

We are planning to release alpha-version with 5 cryptocurrency indices, crypto-wiki with 100 coins, tokens description and cryptocurrency investment calculator in 2018 Q4.

whats new will be in Zichain's CryptoEYE? that we haven't got for today, what is the real advantage of CryptoEYE?

CryptoEYE - it is particular website? mobile app is in progress?

How much from the total supply will Zichain's bounty programm participants get?
14,062,500 ZCN tokens or 2% of the total token amount is allocated for funding Bounty Campaign.
If the project's hardcap is not reach before the end of the ICO, the number of tokens allocated to the bounty would be proportionally reduced.

What's your hardcap?
FoggyStar Official
I wish that the project will perform all that has been target.
 Good luck!
Thanks for your endorsement!
FoggyStar Official
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
FoggyStar Official
I believe this plan is very good and nice!
Excellence design, percipient vision,  good idea.
Thank you for your support!
Activity: 140
I believe this plan is very good and nice!
Excellence design, percipient vision,  good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: