Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 63. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Looks interesting plan.
A rather interesting project, faultless project, thoughtful idea!
Thank you! Our community is so positive and strong!
FoggyStar Official
Any plans for listings?

we are at the negotiating stage with some high liquiduty exchanges at the moment.
Any further infromation will be published as there will be certain updates, please, monitor our updates!

really hope ZCN will be listed on Binance one day..!
Thank you for your kind words! Your support is very important for us. We will do our best!

Believe in ZICHAIN too  Grin Grin Grin
Thank you! It is very important for us!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Any plans for listings?

we are at the negotiating stage with some high liquiduty exchanges at the moment.
Any further infromation will be published as there will be certain updates, please, monitor our updates!

Thank you for your kind words! Your support is very important for us. We will do our best!

Believe in ZICHAIN too  Grin Grin Grin
FoggyStar Official
Nice Idea!  I'm interested on this project. I follow this closely now.

What is the main feature of this project? why are you supporting it?
Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.

Zichain is really promising project! CryptoEYE- is a great idea. Good luck!!! I have joined!

When beta-version of CryptoEYE?
Crypto-EYE beta-version is running already.
Activity: 29

Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.

Zichain is really promising project! CryptoEYE- is a great idea. Good luck!!! I have joined!

When beta-version of CryptoEYE?
FoggyStar Official
Do you have any restrictions on age for participation?
Yes. There are two restrictions. It is not allowed for citizens of the US and Canada and for underage persons.

no restrictions for korean citizens as I understand?
Yes, there are no restrictions for korean citizens.
FoggyStar Official
Does Zichain have any plans to create own blockchain?
Hello, we don't have plans to create our own blockchain. We use advantages of the blockchain technology to create innovative services that allow simple, safe, and transparent investing and asset management in the cryptocurrency market.
Yes. There are two restrictions. It is not allowed for citizens of the US and Canada and for underage persons.

no restrictions for korean citizens as I understand?
Does Zichain have any plans to create own blockchain?
FoggyStar Official
I hope good luck for the plan. In right mind website, absorbing activity, excellence plan!
Thanks a lot! We will do our best!
FoggyStar Official
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
FoggyStar Official
Any plans for listings?

Any plans for listings?

FoggyStar Official

please provide me with the link to your WP
Hello. https://zichain.io/pdf/Whitepaper.pdf

please provide me with the link to your WP
FoggyStar Official
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Is Zitoken standard etherium ERC-20 token?
FoggyStar Official
I wish you advance. A very excellent design, reasoned website, seamless website!
Doing our best to meet expectations!
FoggyStar Official

Thank you very much!
Pages:
Jump to: