Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 65. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
will there be an unsold token burn on 15th of August?
The presale ends on August 31, 2018 and token stale starts September 16, 2018 and ends October 31, 2018.
If the fundraising goal is reached befor the end of TGE, the unallocated tokens will be burned.
FoggyStar Official
How much money I need at least to take part in token sale?
The minimum participation amount is 50 USD for main token sale.
FoggyStar Official
I do see progress in your project, since the beginning. You've already visit so meny events, participated in many roadshows! Great!

what are the events in blockchain world is planning to visit in the nearest time? Any plans for China?
Today and tomorrow (19th and 20th of July) we are participating in World blockchain summit in Singapore!

Classy participation on the World Blockchain Conference!!!

Keep up your enthusiasm!!!
Thanks a lot!
FoggyStar Official
Have you reached the spftcap already? What's next?
The next stage is the ICO. After the ICO all the money raised will be allocated according to budget including further development of projects.

what are the plans for token distribution after ICO?
All remaining tokens will be on sale (450 million subtracted the number of tokens sold during previous
rounds). Tokens will be sold at US$0.1 each. If the fundraising goal is reached before the end of the TGE, the
unallocated tokens will be burned. KYC is required for users to participate. The Token Sale starts September 16, 2018
and ends October 31, 2018.

Any discounts for presale period?
Yes, the participants of the presale are granted 25% bonus.
FoggyStar Official
Participating in the Singapore World Block Chain Summit can increase ZICHAIN's awareness and good business marketing.
We hope so! Thank you for good wishes!
FoggyStar Official
I am really interested in Zichange.io. What fiat currencies are you planning to support?

We plan to support the purchase and sale of the crypto currency in EUR and USD.

How do you plan to get license for fiat exchanges?
We already have a license Wink

Any restrictions for US residents?
Yes, there are restrictions for the residents of the USA and Canada.
FoggyStar Official
I do see progress in your project, since the beginning. You've already visit so meny events, participated in many roadshows! Great!
Thank you for your support!
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Participating in the Singapore World Block Chain Summit can increase ZICHAIN's awareness and good business marketing.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I am really interested in Zichange.io. What fiat currencies are you planning to support?

Any restrictions for US residents?
Activity: 62
Have you reached the spftcap already? What's next?
The next stage is the ICO. After the ICO all the money raised will be allocated according to budget including further development of projects.

what are the plans for token distribution after ICO?
All remaining tokens will be on sale (450 million subtracted the number of tokens sold during previous
rounds). Tokens will be sold at US$0.1 each. If the fundraising goal is reached before the end of the TGE, the
unallocated tokens will be burned. KYC is required for users to participate. The Token Sale starts September 16, 2018
and ends October 31, 2018.

Any discounts for presale period?
Activity: 26
Seems very interesting!
Pretty good project, attentive activity!  Good luck!
Activity: 50

what are the events in blockchain world is planning to visit in the nearest time? Any plans for China?
Today and tomorrow (19th and 20th of July) we are participating in World blockchain summit in Singapore!

Keep up your enthusiasm!!!
Activity: 50
Hello. What can you say about the statement that all Russian projects are scammers?  Grin

Do you believe in all the statements you read?  Grin Grin

Some people believe that bears really walked across the streets in Russia, this is far from reality))
Russia has a lot of strength in mathematics, coding and development - it is the fact!
Activity: 32
will there be an unsold token burn on 15th of August?
Activity: 47
Hello. What can you say about the statement that all Russian projects are scammers?  Grin

Do you believe in all the statements you read?  Grin Grin
Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Activity: 68
Activity: 59

It would be really interesting connection of crypto world with fiat world by ZICHAIN. If oooonly the whooole fiat world believes in cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 43

Really great that your team has much efforts in China region  Wink
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
A modern prospective project, with a profitable bonus program. Convenient navigation on the site, everything is accessible and understandable. I hope for the active development of the ZICHAIN project. I see great prospects for the project, the guys try every day to improve the working conditions and their proposals.The important things in the telegrams of the channel are explained in a quick and simple language.

Everything is really understandable and high-potential. I wish you good luck on all of your initiatives!
Pages:
Jump to: