Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 71. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Thank you all for your continuous support!
FoggyStar Official
Hello! So what are the updates concerning pre-sale? How much raised

The results will be announced when pre-sale ends.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Purchased 1250 tokens today, the bonus was a pleasant thing too, so you'd hurry up guys
Ok, thanks man, but there is plenty of time till pre-sale ends, so no need to hurry
What if people buy them all and they run out of tokens? Cheesy Huh
Their total is 450 m, so it's enough for everyone Wink
You all sound reasonable, but still I just want the project to rocket you know Cool
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Purchased 1250 tokens today, the bonus was a pleasant thing too, so you'd hurry up guys
Ok, thanks man, but there is plenty of time till pre-sale ends, so no need to hurry
Their total is 450 m, so it's enough for everyone Wink
Activity: 54
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Greetings, devs! I sustain this idea and rely  it ought be successful!
Consistent idea, really good plan!
The plan is good, but the roadmap should be more specified though, would be better
Activity: 54
I suppose it is a good project! Engaging logo, amazing results!  Good luck devs.
Of course it's all right, you say. But let's see how the project will develop and how the team will implement its ideas. Watch until.
Sure! We all gonna judge a bit later, but for now I think Zichain is pretty good project
Activity: 111
A modern prospective project, with a profitable bonus program. Convenient navigation on the site, everything is accessible and understandable. I hope for the active development of the ZICHAIN project. I see great prospects for the project, the guys try every day to improve the working conditions and their proposals.The important things in the telegrams of the channel are explained in a quick and simple language.
Zichain has strong, proficient team.
Therefore, I have a good feeling that ZICHAIN can go further away in the next few months.
For now, I will hold my tokens and wait patiently for months.
Yup! Already purchased tokens too, waiting till their products in full motion
Activity: 112
I suppose it is a good project! Engaging logo, amazing results!  Good luck devs.
Of course it's all right, you say. But let's see how the project will develop and how the team will implement its ideas. Watch until.
They could have updated I think, or posted on news channel
Anyway, I still wonder Wink wanna know
I have no doubt in Zichain's ability to raise as much as they can
Anyway, I still wonder Wink wanna know
Activity: 25
This is a very good idea with potential!
A rather interesting business, irreproachable results, unbiased logo!
FoggyStar Official

Thank you so much!
FoggyStar Official
Wishing all the best to Zichain team Wink you'll be the best ICO by the end go the year

Thank you for your support, it's really precious for us
FoggyStar Official
I am seeing the advertisement in facebook from many days, seems to be that Zichain has great potential because the community is supporting this project. Mostly these things software will be helpfull to companies if they manage to release the software means.
Zichain was created and has been developed by strong team.
Original ideas, from which the project started are really great!

Thank you!
FoggyStar Official
Hello you guys! I'm new here!
Hi! What do you mean by saying new? Smiley
I've came across Zichain on ICOmarks, so decided to see what is Zichain, and pleasantly surprised

I am seeing the advertisement in facebook from many days, seems to be that Zichain has great potential because the community is supporting this project. Mostly these things software will be helpfull to companies if they manage to release the software means.

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: