Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 74. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Where I can read about CEOs background?
On the website and his Linked.In, he is actually well known person
I was kinda surprised to know that Zichain's CEO is a contributor to Forbes
Activity: 33
It is time to introduce financial instruments that can make investments in crypto currency safe and reliable. The launch of several tools that will allow people to effectively manage their crypto-currency assets will be a great incentive for institutional investors, as well as for daily traders. Crypto world is still in its infancy and it takes time and tools to replace the traditional currency.

People will not switch to the digital currency until and until they find reliable applications and a transparent environment along with the appropriate legislation of the country. The goal of application developers should be to bring more real applications where people can directly deal with crypto-currencies and use them. hope ZICHAIN ​​ecosystem can get this done .good luck

Thank you!
You're a talented writer! good job
Activity: 47
It is time to introduce financial instruments that can make investments in crypto currency safe and reliable. The launch of several tools that will allow people to effectively manage their crypto-currency assets will be a great incentive for institutional investors, as well as for daily traders. Crypto world is still in its infancy and it takes time and tools to replace the traditional currency.

People will not switch to the digital currency until and until they find reliable applications and a transparent environment along with the appropriate legislation of the country. The goal of application developers should be to bring more real applications where people can directly deal with crypto-currencies and use them. hope ZICHAIN ​​ecosystem can get this done .good luck
Wow! Sounds like a nice letter
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official

Thank you!
Activity: 216
Merit: 16

FoggyStar Official
Didn't regret investing in Zichain. The process was smooth, transaction was fast, tokens are already in wallet! Nice job

Thank you!
FoggyStar Official
I expect you success. Impeccable logo, cognitive approach, interesting website.

Thank you for your kind words! We do our best to succeed!
FoggyStar Official
Congrats on new advisor. It's cool you interest experienced people!
I'd say all the team is pretty experienced, we're lucky Cheesy
Did they gain another advisor or you're discussing Ismail?

You can check the list of our advisors on the website https://zichain.io/.
FoggyStar Official
CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Zichain (ZCN) project. Average rating is available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/zichain
They've committed the mistake: it says ICO ends in 57 days, but technically it's not ICO now
I wouldn't trust this website. They should update the info

It's being updated. Do not worry!
Activity: 44
Didn't regret investing in Zichain. The process was smooth, transaction was fast, tokens are already in wallet! Nice job
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Did they gain another advisor or you're discussing Ismail?
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
The targeted market has a huge potential as it is clear to everyone. The main question is who can conquer it.  I dont find these key success factors here.
Then it's your bad Sad Zichain is a pretty nice project, strange that you hesitate
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Zichain (ZCN) project. Average rating is available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/zichain
They've committed the mistake: it says ICO ends in 57 days, but technically it's not ICO now
I only trust ICOmarks. They are the best! Always accurate
I only trust my gut and inner feeling Grin and this time they say Zichain is great
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Where I can read about CEOs background?
On the website and his Linked.In, he is actually well known person
Activity: 40
Activity: 40
I only trust ICOmarks. They are the best! Always accurate
Activity: 21
Activity: 21
Greetings guys. good plan, rely in the future can run under the planned.
Vigilant plan, wondrous website.
Good description, love it  Wink
Activity: 29
A modern prospective project, with a profitable bonus program. Convenient navigation on the site, everything is accessible and understandable. I hope for the active development of the ZICHAIN project. I see great prospects for the project, the guys try every day to improve the working conditions and their proposals.The important things in the telegrams of the channel are explained in a quick and simple language.
Sounds like true! Go Zichain, go! Wink
Activity: 29
I do believe in Zichain! Hope to gain profits by the end of the ICO  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: