Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 75. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
A modern prospective project, with a profitable bonus program. Convenient navigation on the site, everything is accessible and understandable. I hope for the active development of the ZICHAIN project. I see great prospects for the project, the guys try every day to improve the working conditions and their proposals.The important things in the telegrams of the channel are explained in a quick and simple language.
Zichain has strong, proficient team.
Therefore, I have a good feeling that ZICHAIN can go further away in the next few months.
For now, I will hold my tokens and wait patiently for months.

Thank you! Stay with us!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
A modern prospective project, with a profitable bonus program. Convenient navigation on the site, everything is accessible and understandable. I hope for the active development of the ZICHAIN project. I see great prospects for the project, the guys try every day to improve the working conditions and their proposals.The important things in the telegrams of the channel are explained in a quick and simple language.
Zichain has strong, proficient team.
Therefore, I have a good feeling that ZICHAIN can go further away in the next few months.
For now, I will hold my tokens and wait patiently for months.
FoggyStar Official

Thank you, we appreciate it!
FoggyStar Official
Good night, fellows. I keep in this project and rely  it can be prosperous.
Unbiased logo, brilliant design.

Thank you!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 50
The targeted market has a huge potential as it is clear to everyone. The main question is who can conquer it.  I dont find these key success factors here.
Why? What makes you think so?
Personally, I think there is a huge potential in Zichain, it might really conquer the market, provided successful launch
FoggyStar Official
Loving Zichain more and more! Everything is transparent and solid
The key thing for me is clarity, that's why I've chosen Zichain
So far so good, man! To the moon with Zichian
Yup! Cheesy The best of 2018 crypto projects

Thanks, we are happy to hear this!
FoggyStar Official
Greetings, devs! I sustain this idea and rely  it ought be successful!
Consistent idea, really good plan!

We appreciate your support!
FoggyStar Official
Loving Zichain more and more! Everything is transparent and solid

Thank you so much!
FoggyStar Official
The project is very interesting and if you really get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be cool.

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 57
The targeted market has a huge potential as it is clear to everyone. The main question is who can conquer it.  I dont find these key success factors here.
Why? What makes you think so?
How can one learn truly about a project
There are multiple ways: read WP, read about the project on the Net, ask admins
Or maybe ask those who already took part in Zichain
But its very subjective you know, personal experience may vary
True, but one can ask many people Cheesy so that it would be more objective. But still, I guess documents on the website are the best to get to know new project
Activity: 73
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
But its very subjective you know, personal experience may vary
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
Activity: 47
I know it might be a soon question Huh But is your token tradable?
Whe soon? It's high time Wink of course its tradable
Ok, then.. but exchanges are not known yet, correct?
I don't know, really. I haven't seen any releases. Moreover, it's not a token sale yet
Oh yeah, forgot about it completely. But we can speculate on it anyway. What are your predictions?
Hmm... can't do that honestly. I'd rather wait till they announce it
Let's see, let's see. But anyway, I think it's gonna be something major cause the project is nice and solid
Activity: 33
I don't know, really. I haven't seen any releases. Moreover, it's not a token sale yet
Oh yeah, forgot about it completely. But we can speculate on it anyway. What are your predictions?
Hmm... can't do that honestly. I'd rather wait till they announce it
Activity: 47
Activity: 33
Pages:
Jump to: