Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 84. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
You are right!
Zichain might become a game-changing project in crypto ecosystem.
By now, Zichain looks like a gem in the mud, and it takes time to show up.
zichain is a quite innovative project and I think in the future has a good prospect and will be able to attract investors, because this project provides an advantage to be able to manage the investor's blockchain assets properly and safely.

In Zichain, I believe.
hopefully this project is trustworthy, and will work hard to provide the best for investors who have put their trust. the future of the project can be successful and run as expected.

It's true.
This is a project that has a very brilliant concept.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
Oh, wow, now we should wait a bit longer till the main sale?
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
 Wait, did you extended the pre-sale date? Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
zichain is a quite innovative project and I think in the future has a good prospect and will be able to attract investors, because this project provides an advantage to be able to manage the investor's blockchain assets properly and safely. hopefully this project is trustworthy, and will work hard to provide the best for investors who have put their trust. the future of the project can be successful and run as expected. This is a project that has a very brilliant concept.
with many of the many benefits for his future this project will surely attract many investors to join let alone the team in this project also always try the best for this project in order to succeed fore him, there will be good news always from team for this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
zichain is a quite innovative project and I think in the future has a good prospect and will be able to attract investors, because this project provides an advantage to be able to manage the investor's blockchain assets properly and safely. hopefully this project is trustworthy, and will work hard to provide the best for investors who have put their trust. the future of the project can be successful and run as expected. This is a project that has a very brilliant concept.
Activity: 560
FoggyStar Official
I see you have ambitious goals for the future, but I also notice a lot of overlap with other projects.

I mean, the presentation looks good but it looks like thing have already been done.

What are your USP's? The thing that differs from the rest?
At the moment, there are many decent projects that have released products or at least a prototype. However, all of them only specialize in a small part of investment process. Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.
I hope this will help.

Yes this will help ! Smiley More project these days try to combine more processes and sometimes I think they are too ambitious. This looks solid though, I hop you will stand out and turn out to be the "top predator" in a few years Wink
We are glad to hear this. Thank you.
FoggyStar Official
I've checked all the points of your idea and all is really very good!
Thank you!
Activity: 28
I've checked all the points of your idea and all is really very good!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I see you have ambitious goals for the future, but I also notice a lot of overlap with other projects.

I mean, the presentation looks good but it looks like thing have already been done.

What are your USP's? The thing that differs from the rest?
At the moment, there are many decent projects that have released products or at least a prototype. However, all of them only specialize in a small part of investment process. Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.
I hope this will help.

Yes this will help ! Smiley More project these days try to combine more processes and sometimes I think they are too ambitious. This looks solid though, I hop you will stand out and turn out to be the "top predator" in a few years Wink
FoggyStar Official
Thank you for replying to all the questions very quickly! Good service you provide Wink

Do appreciate!
FoggyStar Official
I like your project!
Interesting results, witting project, spotless idea!

Thank you!
Activity: 24
I like your project!
Interesting results, witting project, spotless idea!
FoggyStar Official
I have written a request in telegram, waiting for your answer!
What kind of request?
We didn't receive anything.
Activity: 29
Why you haven't translated the WP and your website into Spanish? There are many ivestors from Spain, you know
In my view, there are not so many investors in Europe. Most cryptoinvestors are concentrated in the USA and in Asia
Yeah, agree, Europe (Spain in particular) isn't very active in terms of investing. States, Japan, China and Korea are dominating in crypto world
Activity: 101
I need the wallet MEW to participate in the ICO?
To participate in the ICO you need a personal ETH or BTC wallet. Transactions from exchange wallets would be rejected.
Ok, thanks for clarifying this question. I wanted to ask it too Huh
Activity: 101
Why you haven't translated the WP and your website into Spanish? There are many ivestors from Spain, you know
In my view, there are not so many investors in Europe. Most cryptoinvestors are concentrated in the USA and in Asia
Activity: 57
You think on exchanges Zitoken price will  go up? We'll be able to gain profits?
Dude, no one answers questions like this... How can you predict the price, future is unknown Undecided
Activity: 33
Really strange questions you get about changing the website design:D now it looks cool Smiley
Lol Grin very creepy question, and yeah I love new design too, seems more interactive!
Activity: 97
Good luck with launching! Waiting for the start of ICO to buy tokens!
The same! 1k for investing is a bit too much for me, wanna start with a little less that this Smiley
You can invest as much as you want with minimum purchase amount US $50 when ICO starts.
Cool! 50 bucks minimum? I'm definitely in!
Activity: 168
Your project looks interesting . To get quick and positive responses, you must try listing your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en
Pages:
Jump to: