Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 86. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Greetings.
I sustain this business and trust  it should be smash.
Excellence logo, justifiable project!
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Have you reached the spftcap already? What's next?
The next stage is the ICO. After the ICO all the money raised will be allocated according to budget including further development of projects.
FoggyStar Official
I see you have ambitious goals for the future, but I also notice a lot of overlap with other projects.

I mean, the presentation looks good but it looks like thing have already been done.

What are your USP's? The thing that differs from the rest?
At the moment, there are many decent projects that have released products or at least a prototype. However, all of them only specialize in a small part of investment process. Unlike competitors, Zichain develops a full-fledged ecosystem that opens access to financial infrastructure for investors and managers in one place. As for products and process optimization, we rely upon many years of our experience and best practices of the traditional financial world in order to lay the ground for future development of the crypto asset management industry.
I hope this will help.
FoggyStar Official
BAMP is on mvp stage is for so long. When the  launch is expected? Everyone is waiting for it Smiley
BAMP is a very sophisticated product so it takes more time to develop it fully. It will be released before the end of the second quarter of 2019. Some features of BAMP will be available in the 3rd quarter of 2018.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I see you have ambitious goals for the future, but I also notice a lot of overlap with other projects.

I mean, the presentation looks good but it looks like thing have already been done.

What are your USP's? The thing that differs from the rest?
FoggyStar Official
Hello, I really liked your project and I want to join you. Also I would like to know your hardcap and how many tokens can I buy with 1 ethereum. Thank you!!
Hi! The hardcap is $25 mln. As for how many tokens you can buy, it depends on the exchange rate of  ETH. 1 Zichain token is priced at $0.10 during the ICO.
FoggyStar Official
You think on exchanges Zitoken price will  go up? We'll be able to gain profits?
We believe so. We are doing our best to make our project skyrocket.
FoggyStar Official
I didn't get from the website, so all of your products are on the stage of development?
Cryptoeye has released a beta version and is already ready for use. Also, you may take a look at the website of Theindex.fund. Other products are to be released soon. For example, Zichange will be ready in the 3rd quarter of 2018.
Activity: 84
Hello, I really liked your project and I want to join you. Also I would like to know your hardcap and how many tokens can I buy with 1 ethereum. Thank you!!
FoggyStar Official
What are the main advantages of Zichain? Why should I invest?
Comprehensive ecosystem consisting of all necessary tools for asset management and convenient exchange service. Up-to-date information on all development in crypto indices and a platform offering huge possibilities as to investment strategies.
FoggyStar Official
Hello! I temporarly reside in South Africa but i'm from Philippines, no problems participating?
No, there are no restrictions for neither of countries.
FoggyStar Official
Do you provide email service? For the latest news about the project?
Yes, there is a subscribe button down Zichain.io page.
FoggyStar Official
So your token will be easily tradable on exchanges?
Yes, they will be traded on exchanges. Also, you will be able to use them to exchange other cryptocurrencies using Zichange.
Activity: 62
Do you provide email service? For the latest news about the project?
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Why you haven't translated the WP and your website into Spanish? There are many ivestors from Spain, you know
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Investor wallets are generated by the investor using the web browser extension. The platform copies wallet addresses in order
to generate multisignature. It has really good features.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Hello! I temporarly reside in South Africa but i'm from Philippines, no problems participating?
Activity: 46
What are the main advantages of Zichain? Why should I invest?
Activity: 62
I didn't get from the website, so all of your products are on the stage of development?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
You think on exchanges Zitoken price will  go up? We'll be able to gain profits?
Pages:
Jump to: