Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 85. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Good luck with launching! Waiting for the start of ICO to buy tokens!
The same! 1k for investing is a bit too much for me, wanna start with a little less that this Smiley
You can invest as much as you want with minimum purchase amount US $50 when ICO starts.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
The same! 1k for investing is a bit too much for me, wanna start with a little less that this Smiley
Activity: 59
Activity: 30
Thank you for replying to all the questions very quickly! Good service you provide Wink
Activity: 104
This is a real project Blockchain Asset Management
[/color][/b]
Activity: 44
Do you plan to collaborate with government structures? Waht if ypu products could be obtained by the government?
No, I think all ICOs have no interest in collaborating with government! It's silly Undecided
Activity: 61
BAMP is on mvp stage is for so long. When the  launch is expected? Everyone is waiting for it Smiley
BAMP is a very sophisticated product so it takes more time to develop it fully. It will be released before the end of the second quarter of 2019. Some features of BAMP will be available in the 3rd quarter of 2018.
Yup! Agreed, everyone is waiting for BAMP, very promising product
FoggyStar Official
What are your advisors doing in Zichain? What's their role?
Usually advisors share their experience in blockchain and ICOs and provide corporate management with valuable expertise.
And also advisors help out on operational things, and btw they add up some prestige to the project
Correct! Wink
Activity: 61
Usually advisors share their experience in blockchain and ICOs and provide corporate management with valuable expertise.
And also advisors help out on operational things, and btw they add up some prestige to the project
FoggyStar Official

I'm sure that I was not mistaken with the choice of the project. I really like your idea and I will definitely support you. Definitely will recommend it to everyone !
Thank you so much, we do appreciate!
FoggyStar Official
Activity: 279
Merit: 11

I'm sure that I was not mistaken with the choice of the project. I really like your idea and I will definitely support you. Definitely will recommend it to everyone !
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Activity: 62
Do you provide email service? For the latest news about the project?
Yes, there is a subscribe button down Zichain.io page.
Ok, thank you very much for answering!
FoggyStar Official
I sustain this plan and hope  it must be smash.
Faultless approach, a rather interesting design, sensible website!

Do appreciate!
FoggyStar Official
You need to add token details to allow participants to get in the business.
 Good luck all.

thank you! We will take into account!
FoggyStar Official
Greetings.
I sustain this business and trust  it should be smash.
Excellence logo, justifiable project!

thank you!
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
Your concept looks amazing. I wish you list your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en that will help you getting quick, better, and positive responses online.
Are you an administrator of this site? I see you often mention icoguide. What features it has compared to other rating sites? Do they automatically update the new ICO?
Activity: 154
Your concept looks amazing. I wish you list your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en that will help you getting quick, better, and positive responses online.
Activity: 21
I sustain this plan and hope  it must be smash.
Faultless approach, a rather interesting design, sensible website!
Pages:
Jump to: