Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 90. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Wow, you've recently renewed your website Smiley now it looks even better. Awesome! Wink
Activity: 57
Do you have partnerships with other companies?
Activity: 33
What's the difference between manager and investor? Huh
Activity: 224
What if people wanna buy more tokens than you’ve generated? You’re gonna issue more?
During the Token Generation Event (TGE), we plan to issue no more than 703,125,000 tokens, of which up to 450,000,000 (64% of total issue) can be sold to investors at Pre-sale and Token Sale stages. All tokens unsold during the TGE will be burned.

Very good to know, every ICO company will do the same unsold coins will be burned because ZICHAIN is the most promising company which has the ability to reach the target hard cap, already we are seeing huge potential in blockchain asset management.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Zichain is actively preparing to take the crypto world by storm, and we would like to thank you for expressing your interest in our project and 4 main products that aim to reshape and grow the industry as we know it today. Our team is working hard to perfect BAMP, TheIndex.Fund, CryptoEYE and Zichange.io to provide investors and asset managers with a toolkit that will greatly simplify and ease their operation in the crypto world. To this end, we actively participate in various conferences around the world, establish business and personal relations and attract the attention of both the industry professionals and the general public.
https://medium.com/zichain/zichain-is-actively-preparing-to-take-the-crypto-world-by-storm-and-we-would-like-to-thank-you-for-d2ff3c9d38
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Activity: 70
Can I ask bounty related question here?
FoggyStar Official
Don't get when the pre-sale ends? The date has changed several times.
Pre-sale ends on the 20th of June.
FoggyStar Official
I've chosen your project as my first ICO, but 1000$ as min investment is too much for me? What should I do?
We are very pleased, thank you for joining us!
Please, don't have any worries, you can join us during the token sale, which starts on the 2nd of July. By than token price will be US $0.1 with $50 minimum invest amount.
FoggyStar Official
What type of bonus there will be during the token sale?
We are on a public pre-sale stage now, you can get 20% discount and buy tokens for US $0.08.
On the token sale the price will rise to US $0.1.
Moreover, we are both running Bounty and Referral program.
Activity: 56
Do you provide compound interest for investors?
FoggyStar Official
Your roadmap is clear but not very specified. How can we know exact dates? You will publish them?
Specified information will available on our news channels.
https://t.me/Zichain_News
https://twitter.com/Zichain1/
https://www.facebook.com/zichainecosystem/
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Don't get when the pre-sale ends? The date has changed several times.
Activity: 38
Should we expect any new advisors to be introduced to Zichain?
FoggyStar Official
I have really high expectations of your project! Please, meet my expectations Smiley
We are doing our best to help everybody to join the crypto world with our ecosystem.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
I've chosen your project as my first ICO, but 1000$ as min investment is too much for me? What should I do?
Activity: 26
Do you plan to collaborate with government structures? Waht if ypu products could be obtained by the government?
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
What type of bonus there will be during the token sale?
Activity: 44
Your roadmap is clear but not very specified. How can we know exact dates? You will publish them?
Activity: 46
I have really high expectations of your project! Please, meet my expectations Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: