Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 117. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Hey CG... new windows wallets been compiled yet? OP still points to old one (v1.0.0.0).

Same version I think, he just added some checkpoints to prevent forks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hey CG... new windows wallets been compiled yet? OP still points to old one (v1.0.0.0).
Activity: 154
Let's move these coins up

Going up  Smiley Just emailed mintpal.  This coin needs to get on bigger exchanges big fucking time. Lets get on it peeps  Smiley

What's the rush?? We don't need an immediate and exacting price for us to know there is value in the project. Good exchanges support good coins all in due time.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500

Going up  Smiley Just emailed mintpal.  This coin needs to get on bigger exchanges big fucking time. Lets get on it peeps  Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
 this is going to be fun, great logo, excellent spec, great job CG.

I cant wait mining to start  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
OK CoinArmy has been updated with the newest update this morning 4/29/14

Now finishing second pool. Will have link shortly.

If the og pool is running fine.
Why do we need second pool for ?

Backup. I have it done but I will not make it public yet. Let's see if these other pools can keep up now. If its needed it is there.

The main reason being that you do not want more than 51% of the net hash rate on one wallet. Bad things can happen. So it is a precautionary step to have another pool with some hash on it. But lets wait and see if the other pools get going and stable.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

If the og pool is running fine.
Why do we need second pool for ?
Activity: 168
Activity: 196
Activity: 187
""fork"" has been fixed. update your shit!

Demand looks to have tanked with the lack of response regarding correct block chain. Shame. ZS started so well.

I think our dev is sleeping... give him some time, Our support is strong and so is our dev! Join the irc for faster updates. Stay Positive guys!

Ok guys, I am setting up another pool right now so we can get the hash distributed more even. This is me from CoinArmy.

I will post here asap with link as soon as Im done. Working now.

This is the exact reason why I opened my pool up to the public to start with. These other pools where fucking up left and right. No offence to operators just stating what I am seeing with my eye balls.

New pool will be done shortly.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Demand looks to have tanked with the lack of response regarding correct block chain. Shame. ZS started so well.

I think our dev is sleeping... give him some time, Our support is strong and so is our dev! Join the irc for faster updates. Stay Positive guys!
Activity: 69

give dev some sleep and RL it's morning there
legendary
I have for sell 20000zs   at 1 btc
Pm me
Activity: 98
is the block chain fixed?
legendary
the new wallet works fine
What does that all mean for coins traded at an exchange the last few hours? Are they no good?
Jump to: