Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 120. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Can I do a blog post and maybe a small giveaway for this coin on my blog? Get the punters to follow and retweet twitter etc and spread the word? Smiley

Nothing stopping you from writing an article.

You can buy from https://www.scifi-ex.com if you're unable to mine.

Be nice to the ole girl bruv she does her part for the crypto community by blogging about coins and trying to get them known out there. We need more active ppl like her. She's on every thread I seem to be on lol.

Dont worry qiwoman pm me your wallet address and I will drop a few in for ya to give away and keep a couple for yourself aswell Smiley

Lets be a kind and giving community willing to support eachother. This kind of positive belief will take us far, believe  Smiley Smiley

+1 Smiley
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Can I do a blog post and maybe a small giveaway for this coin on my blog? Get the punters to follow and retweet twitter etc and spread the word? Smiley

Be nice to the ole girl bruv she does her part for the crypto community by blogging about coins and trying to get them known out there. We need more active ppl like her. She's on every thread I seem to be on lol.

Dont worry qiwoman pm me your wallet address and I will drop a few in for ya to give away and keep a couple for yourself aswell Smiley

Lets be a kind and giving community willing to support eachother. This kind of positive belief will take us far, believe  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For those of you leaving your wallet open to stake coins, I highly recommend closing it NOW and waiting until after POW ends before trying to earn stake.

Every time you mint a POS block, you are reducing the total coin supply by 512 coins (one POW block).  We'll all be able to mine more if everyone keeps their wallet closed (or locked) until after block 12512

Daft question but - can staking yield the full block reward of 512 ZS, irrespective of wallet balance?

No they won't, will only ever get 10% on staked coins.

Same happened with BlackCoin, total coins was set at 100 million
and because of pos minting it ended up being 75mill. As the diff
was lower and reached the 10,000 blocks much sooner!
Activity: 154
For those of you leaving your wallet open to stake coins, I highly recommend closing it NOW and waiting until after POW ends before trying to earn stake.

Every time you mint a POS block, you are reducing the total coin supply by 512 coins (one POW block).  We'll all be able to mine more if everyone keeps their wallet closed (or locked) until after block 12512

Is this why some coins re-release wallets after the PoW stage?

Every time you mint a POS block, you are reducing the total coin supply by 512 coins (one POW block).  We'll all be able to mine more if everyone keeps their wallet closed (or locked) until after block 12512

Daft question but - can staking yield the full block reward of 512 ZS, irrespective of wallet balance?

Activity: 294
Activity: 532

Activity: 635
Fair bit of demand for ZS.

Let's get this thing on Poloniex.

TBH I am not a fan of young cryptos becoming main stream on start

well PoW on this is quite short, once it switches to PoS, value is gonna skyrocket.
ZimStake should be made available to as many people as possible

ofc  it should but i think it is a bit early

We need ppl to know about this coin. Its too good to be put in the mix with PoS coins comming out because its SHA256 and rare with the others out there at the mo
Activity: 532

I agree - too bad really that this was listed on Scifi-ex in under 24 hours.  Would have been nice to stay under the radar for at least a few days.
Activity: 192

well PoW on this is quite short, once it switches to PoS, value is gonna skyrocket.

ofc  it should but i think it is a bit early

mintpal.

I have updatde the OP with all the most recent pools, explorer, and config. Shoot me a message of I forgot something.

am I a noob or there is something wrong with wallet/blocks..... wallet shows 2196 and pools show 2299.... any clue?

conf update should fix it...

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
enableaccounts=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=12126
rpcallowip=*
addnode=74.255.67.180
addnode=74.255.67.181
addnode=74.255.67.182
addnode=178.33.226.17
addnode=5.39.68.168

well maybe it should, but everything stays the same.... he catches a block every now and then (1 in 30 minutes or so)

delete all the files in your folder except wallet.dat and zimstake.conf and restart the wallet

God bless you Tongue
I have updatde the OP with all the most recent pools, explorer, and config. Shoot me a message of I forgot something.

am I a noob or there is something wrong with wallet/blocks..... wallet shows 2196 and pools show 2299.... any clue?

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
enableaccounts=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=12126
rpcallowip=*
addnode=74.255.67.180
addnode=74.255.67.181
addnode=74.255.67.182
addnode=178.33.226.17
addnode=5.39.68.168

well maybe it should, but everything stays the same.... he catches a block every now and then (1 in 30 minutes or so)

delete all the files in your folder except wallet.dat and zimstake.conf and restart the wallet

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
enableaccounts=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=12126
rpcallowip=*
addnode=74.255.67.180
addnode=74.255.67.181
addnode=74.255.67.182
addnode=178.33.226.17
addnode=5.39.68.168

What's going on with zim.pitythepool.com?

I have coins there but nothing seems to be processing!
Jump to: