Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 35. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
Developing a coin or maintaining it is not as simple and easy as you all make it look..most ideas you guys bring up are ideas you should have come up with in januari....and im not trying to disrespect or insult anyone...

But do you guys seriously think me and CG havent thought of any of the ideas u mention?

Anyway..we have continously asked and pushed people to be active as a community, and do their part...
Only a few of the early holders have seriously put effort in doing something for the coin..and we..or i..am very very thankfull for that.

Its really hard maintaining a coin with 2 people, when only one of them is a programmer.

go on..discuss..ill shutup
Designer
Now ofcourse, if you want to sell the multipool as a hype tool to make people buy zimstake..go for it..
But crypto is not what it was a month ago...a month ago people would buy a coin JUST because it had a multipool...
Time has proven multipools dont have any effect for these smaller coins with smaller groups of miners...

Correct me if im wrong
Designer
Icecube is still working on a multipool for ZS if im not wrong..

Icecube has been working on the multipool since PoS started.

He should continue working on the pool but its is about time we actually get a multipool up. If he gets it going first then great but it's about time we look for someone else that could help as well.
We have tried, let me explain something to you...

a Zimstake multipool can only be succesfull if it has enough miners and hashrate, with all the other (Especially bigger) multipools out there..all you will do with a zimstake multipool...is miss blocks because the pools with bigger hashrate are going to solve the blocks before we do. So in the end you will end up mining behind the big pools and missing out. A zimstake multipool will only thrive if there is enough interest. The Dev who stopped developing the multipool stopped because of this reason and his reasons were very legit, the more time he spent and time that passed by it seemed the less interest there was for a multipool.
Activity: 117

I know someone that can actually make one, do you want me to ask him if he would be interested?

I think that would be a good start indeed!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I know someone that can actually make one, do you want me to ask him if he would be interested?

Icecube has been working on the multipool since PoS started.

He should continue working on the pool but its is about time we actually get a multipool up. If he gets it going first then great but it's about time we look for someone else that could help as well.

So you're saying we have a chance?

It sure can be done, for start community is big, there are many holders, there is interest, if anyone is up to we might start with delisting coin from mintpal as it is one of the price drop reasons and maybe getting a multipool
you must be new?  Grin

ahaahAhaAHAHAHahaAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

goddamn that's priceless.

you know what else we should do? ummm, shit i don't know, i've been sitting here trying to think of an equivalently asinine "helpful hint" to suggest, but i'm buggered, i really can't think of anything more amazing than "let's start by de-listing from mintpal, that's the problem! then all of our worries will go away! la-de-da!"

1 good thing that mintpal brought to this coin?
Designer
I hope you guys realize that your comments can be read by anyone who would want to invest in ZS, Would YOU after reading these desperate posts?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

It sure can be done, for start community is big, there are many holders, there is interest, if anyone is up to we might start with delisting coin from mintpal as it is one of the price drop reasons and maybe getting a multipool
you must be new?  Grin

ahaahAhaAHAHAHahaAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

goddamn that's priceless.

you know what else we should do? ummm, shit i don't know, i've been sitting here trying to think of an equivalently asinine "helpful hint" to suggest, but i'm buggered, i really can't think of anything more amazing than "let's start by de-listing from mintpal, that's the problem! then all of our worries will go away! la-de-da!"

I think we should set up a donation address as bounty for the first properly working multipool that pays out ZS.

I would suggest bluewhackadoo as holder of the donations.

I will put 2K ZS in as donation.
Designer

you must be new?  Grin

Depends, was here when CG moved from sha to zs but then was offline for about month so came back for a while and i was again offline for about a week, never read the whole thread
Designer

you must be new?  Grin
Hi guys , why do you wait for dev to do something for zimstake ?? Why don't WE DO something ? We are a community with clever people , i can see engineers , programers , miners , investors , advertisers ..............: WE CAN PROMOTE ZIMSTAKE OURSELVES :

1) we can make a Brainstorming : everybody will give an idea to promote it (WITHOUT ANY JUDGMENT)

2) we can promote it on forums , writting blogs , send emails to merchants , crypto-articles .................etc

3) wallet is working good = TOP wallet WITHOUT ANY BUGS (not like other BOOBSCOINS)

4) Staking is working 100 %

5) We can create our own forum

6) we can raise bounties to get some jobs done to advertising companies (we can hire people from elance , freelancer ....)

7) DOES SATOSHI GIVING NEWS EVERYDAY TO BITCOIN COMMUNITY ? NO = THE comunity itself helped to promote and spread btc

Cool  I created and own 4 companies = so i know what i'm talking about = WE NEED TO MARKET OUR PRODUCT .

ARE YOU INTERESTED OF DOING THIS ? IF you want to do it = please quote the post and say = YES WE CAN Smiley

legendary
Activity: 980
LOL

we need to help ZS, not the dev. riiiight. we need to find investors? you mean we need to find suckers. "hey you wanna come buy this coin that's being constantly dumped because the dev has all but abandoned the coin? It's really valuable cause there are very few of them, also i'm bagholding lots of them, care to bail me out and buy up this useless PoS POS coin?"

i will give this coin credit though, has the most disillusioned group of diehards i've ever seen defending a sinking ship, well, since whitecoin.

i'm alright with my wasted 3BTC on this coin, i'd rather see it hit 1sat than sell for a loss.

at this point it's almost worth the price of admission to see this slow-motion drama unfold, watching people one by one go through the steps. i'm at acceptance now, some got angry and left, most of you are either in denial or bargaining. well at least the ones posting are, i'm sure there's MANY more who are just in the depression stage who will not be posting here.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Hi guys , why do you wait for dev to do something for zimstake ?? Why don't WE DO something ? We are a community with clever people , i can see engineers , programers , miners , investors , advertisers ..............: WE CAN PROMOTE ZIMSTAKE OURSELVES :

1) we can make a Brainstorming : everybody will give an idea to promote it (WITHOUT ANY JUDGMENT)

2) we can promote it on forums , writting blogs , send emails to merchants , crypto-articles .................etc

3) wallet is working good = TOP wallet WITHOUT ANY BUGS (not like other BOOBSCOINS)

4) Staking is working 100 %

5) We can create our own forum

6) we can raise bounties to get some jobs done to advertising companies (we can hire people from elance , freelancer ....)

7) DOES SATOSHI GIVING NEWS EVERYDAY TO BITCOIN COMMUNITY ? NO = THE comunity itself helped to promote and spread btc

Cool  I created and own 4 companies = so i know what i'm talking about = WE NEED TO MARKET OUR PRODUCT .

ARE YOU INTERESTED OF DOING THIS ? IF you want to do it = please quote the post and say = YES WE CAN Smiley

Thanks brother for calculate it . Can you show me how you do it with excel ? i tried to put a fx but did'nt make it properly , can you please describe how did you put the fx on xcel ? 

Someone check the calc but that should give you a rough idea
Activity: 493
Merit: 504
I'm buying more and more at these prices = stake it till the price goes up .

I make 5 zs per day

so let me help to calculate : (because there is 1 think you forget = you will not get 12 % per year at once ) = its 12%/365/PER DAY)

MEANS FOR EXAMPLE :

50000 zs =  GIVES YOU 5 ZS PER DAY (that's what i'm earning approx with zs)

BUT the day after = i will stake 50005 zs = not 50000 (means i will receive 5.005 NOT 5 ....etc) = because interest profit are added to your capital everyday Smiley

day 1 : 50005
day 2 : 50010.0005 (50005 * 1.0001)
day 3 : 50015.0015 (50010.0005 * 1.0001)
day 4 : 50020.003  (500015.0015* 1.0001)
day 5 : 50025.005  (500020.003* 1.0001)
day 6 : 50030.0075 (500025.005 *1.0001)
day 7 : 50035.0105 (500030.0075 *1.0001)
day 8 : 50040.014
day 9 : 50045.018
day 10 : 50050.0225
day 11 : 50055.0275
day 12 : 50060.033
day 13 : 50065.039
day 14 : 50070.0455
day 15 : 50075.0525
day 16 : 50080.06
day 17 : 50085.068
day 18 : 50090.0765
day 19 : 50095.0855
day 20 : 50100.0951
day 21 : 50105.1051
day 22 : 50110.1156
day 23 : 50115.1266
day 24 : 50120.1381
day 25 : 50125.1501
day 26 : 50130.1626
day 27 : 50135.1756
day 28 : 50140.1892
day 29 : 50145.2032
day 30 : 50150.2177

TOTAL PROFIT IN 1 MONTH WHILE SLEEPING = 150 ZS ( if price grows = triple profit)

Try to calculate until day 365 (one year)

= YOU WILL BE SURPRISED = VERY HUGE PROFIT WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING Smiley

that is all fine. You got your 150 newly minted coins, but now the overall value of your holdings (within last month the price dropped from stable 8-9k sat to 1-2k now, where it sits now) decreased to roughly 15% of what it was one month ago and staking doesn't improve much this picture. You need a nearly six time increase to break even, which, if we don't get any positive news coming soon, may make you wait a bit longer, if ever. That is why people drop the coin, and I am not sure if they are convinced by 12% p.a. interest rates.

And that was my main point in the first post, I don't have anything against staking (although sometimes taking into account the average lifetime of a coin it may not bring you much, simply because coin is gone after 3-4 months), but let's be fair and recognise that ZS is now at the crossroads and needs some actions from the dev to stimulate the rebound.

Thanks brother for calculate it . Can you show me how you do it with excel ? i tried to put a fx but did'nt make it properly , can you please describe how did you put the fx on xcel ? 

needs some actions from the dev to stimulate the rebound.

WRONG = NEEDS SOME ACTIONS FROM ZS COMMUNITY TO PROMOTE AND BRING MORE INVESTORS TO IT  Smiley
Activity: 68
A few days ago being in the top 20 meant you had almost 50K ZS
Today you need almost 60K ZS to be in the top 20.

Top wallets are still buying.

Were at another crosspoint if you see the chart at bittrex for a week time, it maybe a drop or up.
Whats gonna be? The greed will decide.

Uncertanty is a bitch.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
I also see he is a quiet dev or "behind the scenes" as SrsCrypto said. Look at his posts. He rarely posts and when he does its about new releases, features, and information. He isn't flashy or loud.

I do see your point uki with the POS. Yes meant to provide stability, but we are still in the infancy of crypto so its ALL speculation markets. Its about who has something new, who's louder, cuter, has more colors and everyone flocks to it for a few hrs, days, maybe a few weeks and its on to the next. Its unfortunate and amazing because in order to be successful you must continue to DEVELOP or be beat to the ground by a hoard of money hungry nerds Grin.

The successful few Alts are ones with large SUPPORTIVE communities, and continuous development. I think this is the point Uki is trying to get across. which I think exists here.

We will see soon what happens Smiley
Thanks crazywack, for seeing my point Smiley
I repeat, it has not been my intent to spread any FUD at any point in here, quite contrary I wish ZS all the best, myself being also invested and seeing current prices as an interesting buy opportunity (which I already did, btw.), too. With all that being said, I am trying to provide my own critical view on the story, hoping to stem some positive discussion on how to improve things.
Crazywack, stressed very important point I was trying to make that the success of a coin is often not only about having brilliant dev/dev team and coolest set of features, but also about how strong the community is, and how strong is the link between dev and the community (see DOGE for example, technically having way less features than ZS, but due to the strong community support staying in the business for such a long time). And I believe there is a considerable room for improvements in that matter in the future actions. Just my $0.02.
Pages:
Jump to: