Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 50. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
So what is the dev team working on atm? I've been holding this coin for over a month and the price kept climbing, but other than the excitement about mintpal I don't really hear anything about developments on this thread? Plz tell me whats in the works... Smiley

CG does not say much but I found this and other projects in his github repo. Looks iteresting.

https://github.com/CryptoGir/node-zimstake
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
So what is the dev team working on atm? I've been holding this coin for over a month and the price kept climbing, but other than the excitement about mintpal I don't really hear anything about developments on this thread? Plz tell me whats in the works... Smiley

I would like to know this as well, hope the dev will comment here soon.

It is CG's style to comment at the right time, so be patient for his comments and I am sure it will wow. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow maybe next week, but it will come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

he's on holiday
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
vote every hour!! ive been holding a bag since under 4k  Cool
go Zimstake!!!
great fuckin coin

you're not a bag-holder if you're up silly.

ZS to the moon! wish i had gotten some of them when they were 4k, oh well, should hit at least 20k in the next week either way.

would be nice to see a post from the devs on the eve of their possible listing chiming in with some plans. pretty much any other coin that doesn't get dumped immediately after getting listed always has a clearly visible roadmap with status updates, twitter, forum, website and irc updates. so let's hear it! you don't want to squander your 15 minutes of fame, not if but when ZS gets listed.
legendary
Some one dumped 1btc worth of votes on JPC, that dude must have a huge bag of jackpotcoins to dump.

Jackpotcoin : 10btc worth of votes bought = 10,000 votes
Zimstake : 4.75btc worth of votes bought = 4750 votes

What a difference, one thing is for sure we will get listed next week 100% without a doubt.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
vote every hour!! ive been holding a bag since under 4k  Cool
go Zimstake!!!
great fuckin coin
Activity: 128
wow, really amazing
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
come on guys,leats vote!!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Yeah! 2 votes ahead!
Activity: 406
OMG! we are on top of voting list again!

This is the final push. Buy all your zims now and VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
<3 the weak hands selling right now, man i understand impatience, or needing money at the end of the month, but you only have to hang on like a few more days... ugh, some people are just allergic to making money

The real community is holding, and the weak hands are getting out, that's great! As soon as the weak hands are out the price can even rise further to the moon Cheesy

The guys that are selling because they need money at the end of the month are fools, not because they are selling, but because they play with money they can't afford to lose. NOOBS!!

Totally agree with this. Ive been lucky and managed to increase my holding quite dramatically on ZS due to taking some VRC profits and also people dumping ZS.

Im not a major player / holder by anyones imagination but I hold a nice amount for me a tiny tiny player in this vast crypto world.

I do believe ZS is a good coin however and quite rare which is always nice  Smiley
legendary
<3 the weak hands selling right now, man i understand impatience, or needing money at the end of the month, but you only have to hang on like a few more days... ugh, some people are just allergic to making money

The real community is holding, and the weak hands are getting out, that's great! As soon as the weak hands are out the price can even rise further to the moon Cheesy

The guys that are selling because they need money at the end of the month are fools, not because they are selling, but because they play with money they can't afford to lose. NOOBS!!

legendary
Activity: 406
We are not loosing much ground in voting.  I believe we can catch jackpotcoin.

keep voting!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
legendary
come on!! ppl lower the price more!!! at least to 5000. so i can buy cheap!!!

No one is going to sell it down to 5k level, zimstake will get 100% listed, if not this week, 100% next week.
Activity: 161
come on!! ppl lower the price more!!! at least to 5000. so i can buy cheap!!!
legendary
i vote every hour, on the hour.

and here's a neat tip for your voters out there to make your life a bit easier.

go to the mintpal profile settings and select auto-logout to 24 hours, instead of the default 45 minutes. (as long as your computer is secure obviously, and not likely to fall into another's malicious hands in the next day)

that way hourly voting will be a lot less hassle Smiley

keep it up!

and if you're feeling smart, keep a couple BTC on the side for the last push an hour before the voting ends Wink just make sure you do it an hour before, to ensure it'll be counted.

I was already voting every hour, but very good tip, didn't know you could slow down auto-logout Cheesy

legendary
i vote every hour, on the hour.

and here's a neat tip for your voters out there to make your life a bit easier.

go to the mintpal profile settings and select auto-logout to 24 hours, instead of the default 45 minutes. (as long as your computer is secure obviously, and not likely to fall into another's malicious hands in the next day)

that way hourly voting will be a lot less hassle Smiley

keep it up!

and if you're feeling smart, keep a couple BTC on the side for the last push an hour before the voting ends Wink just make sure you do it an hour before, to ensure it'll be counted.
Pages:
Jump to: