Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 52. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
We are less than 150 from the top of mintpal again. Good going guys. Keep it up. https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ZS

On a side note... just picked up another 8k ZS for next to nothing.

Still can't figure out why anyone would want to sell for so cheap  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
LOL at the guys that are selling ZS hahaha

We can beat Jackpotcoin, keep voting guys!!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
keep voting on mintpal, we can do this to be #1
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Only 150 votes away from #1
legendary
What shit is going on with MP, look at aiden, it lost so much ehehhehe that's a good thing, if it stays like this, ZS will be on MP next week, perhaps this week if some one drops 2BTC worth of votes.
Activity: 158
hmmm now ZS lost some votes too. We are still #2 but we were closer to JPC iirc!?
I don't know. They are actually at #47 now
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Why price of ZS fluctuating so much? and why is price so little when coin like DRK with more coins have a higher value?
legendary
XSI already removed:P

How did this happen? I thought mintpal made it impossible for bot votes to count.

Haha guys that sold zimstake because of XSI are not smart, XSI is removed by mintpal, now lets start fair voting again Cheesy
XSI already removed:P
legendary
Stability shares is going to first spot if their turbo voting continue, they get votes so quickly :S Very weird, bot votes?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Well, atleast I got the chance to buy in under 9k sat, I got more than 20% more coins for free in like few hours, so that's like staking my coins but in turbo mode hehe.

If it is not next week, then we will get added the other week, it will happen for sure, guys keep selling me cheap coins!!

Great chance to buy in more coins!!

We all know what's going to happen when Jackpotcoin hit mintpal, mega dump and then it's over hehe.

i agree with this  Roll Eyes

Oh no shit, Jackpot coin just instantly got 4000 votes, they bought them with 4BTC, bummer Sad They now lead the voting list.

Keep voting for Zimstake guys!!

Never mind.. ZS will get listed next week... It currently trades at 10k levels and once it hits mintpal, its likely to double.

well, if ZS is not this week, maybe next week ZS will get in mintpal,
but in my prediction (maybe) next week coin with 1K vote/day (H) will get listed (maybe)

Well, we're approaching JPC but it's not likeley that with only normal voting ZS will get listed upcomming Monday.

Perhaps some stuff still can happen and some one might buy a shitload of votes for ZS  Grin

All it needs is one of the holders with like 200,000 Zim to sell 20,000 at 9k and drop almost 2 BTC on the voting.
legendary
Well, atleast I got the chance to buy in under 9k sat, I got more than 20% more coins for free in like few hours, so that's like staking my coins but in turbo mode hehe.

If it is not next week, then we will get added the other week, it will happen for sure, guys keep selling me cheap coins!!

We all know what's going to happen when Jackpotcoin hit mintpal, mega dump and then it's over hehe.

Oh no shit, Jackpot coin just instantly got 4000 votes, they bought them with 4BTC, bummer Sad They now lead the voting list.

Never mind.. ZS will get listed next week... It currently trades at 10k levels and once it hits mintpal, its likely to double.

but in my prediction (maybe) next week coin with 1K vote/day (H) will get listed (maybe)

Well, we're approaching JPC but it's not likeley that with only normal voting ZS will get listed upcomming Monday.

Perhaps some stuff still can happen and some one might buy a shitload of votes for ZS  Grin
Activity: 140

Hmm so JPC bought a shitload of votes. Was already wondering why price dumped.
legendary

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Only 800 votes away from #1 we can do this!
Catching up to jackpot coin.
Activity: 207

Lol jackpot coin will never succeed with over 3 billion coins in circulation. 
Pages:
Jump to: