Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 53. (Read 152407 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
hey, another week of letting the devs develop services to launch the moment it hits mintpal isn't necessarily a bad thing. either we rally and still beat them on votes this week, or we have 1 more week. it's happening regardless. and 1 more week of weak hands selling to me, i'll admit i don't mind.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Oh no shit, Jackpot coin just instantly got 4000 votes, they bought them with 4BTC, bummer Sad They now lead the voting list.

Keep voting for Zimstake guys!!
legendary
To the...................

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
keep on voting guys!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Just bought a decent amount of zimstake. Should go up quite a bit this weekend.
legendary
"not staking because you don't have mature coins"

what is that?

i have couple k of coins in wallet under "spendable"..

anyone have that prob?

Do not send coins from your staking wallet, if you do, the coins need to mature from the very beginning again.
That's why it's saying you have no mature coins.

Activity: 161
"not staking because you don't have mature coins"

what is that?

i have couple k of coins in wallet under "spendable"..

anyone have that prob?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Don't forget voting on poloniex!

https://www.poloniex.com/voting
my old post was about my vote at poloniex.but it is deleted.why?
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
We will see a nice uptrend in the next few days.
My prediction is to 17-18k until sunday
legendary
Aiden is getting some rocket votes, keep voting for ZS guys Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
What makes this coin special ? I am just curious .... I am fully vested else where atm
This coin has NO-PREMINE and it's actively developed by CG.Lot of feature will be added in future.  Grin
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
looks like people are starting to get smart, uptrend on bittrex pre-mintpal listing. the cheap zim honeymoon period is over, hope you got yours, i got mine!

I am happy with the amount I hold but it's never enough Smiley

After voting on mintpal, when you are wondering what to do next... take part in the meme contest https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zs-zimstake-meme-contest-1250-zs-605310 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
looks like people are starting to get smart, uptrend on bittrex pre-mintpal listing. the cheap zim honeymoon period is over, hope you got yours, i got mine!
Activity: 161
why do i only get like 2 zims per day from staking?

not fair. i was getting 10/per day... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Keep voting every hour at mintpal

Zimstake value at exchange is 44 btc very nice
At mintpal will hit a lot higher
legendary
Activity: 806
What makes this coin special ? I am just curious .... I am fully vested else where atm
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
i'm new to ZS

i've downloaded the wallet and i can't get it sync, it starts at 20.000 or so then it jumps to 80.000 or so then it starts to sync
after that it stops syncing, everytime...

What's wrong with this wallet?

Does the 12% interest work fine, and how often do you get this payouts???
Are you using the latest wallet?(try deleting everything in appdata except WALLET.DAT and run the wallet again)
Interest (staking) works really good.

Make sure you create a conf file with the nodes in OP

Min stake age: 12 hours, no max age

Thank's guys, i've deleted the wallet and downloaded a new one, i think there where an issue with my anti virus too...
Now everything is in sync... next thing i have to do is to buy some coins from bittrex, i think it's possible
that the coin will skyrocket when it's listed on mintpal and when people realize that there is a coin out with 12% interest.
I would like to buy ZS for 0.00011 with 3 BTC's, but the volume is very low at the moment and i don't wan't to pay more if anybody is interested PM me.

You will be extremely lucky to get someone to sell you 27k ZS for 3 btc but always worth a try I guess. There might still be some weak hands out there Smiley

legendary
i'm new to ZS

i've downloaded the wallet and i can't get it sync, it starts at 20.000 or so then it jumps to 80.000 or so then it starts to sync

Are you using the latest wallet?(try deleting everything in appdata except WALLET.DAT and run the wallet again)

Thank's guys, i've deleted the wallet and downloaded a new one, i think there where an issue with my anti virus too...
Now everything is in sync... next thing i have to do is to buy some coins from bittrex, i think it's possible
that the coin will skyrocket when it's listed on mintpal and when people realize that there is a coin out with 12% interest.
I would like to buy ZS for 0.00011 with 3 BTC's, but the volume is very low at the moment and i don't wan't to pay more if anybody is interested PM me.

Don't wait too long with buying, the closer we come to Monday the higher the price will be, now it's 0.00011 but tomorrow?? Don't miss the train Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
i'm new to ZS

Pages:
Jump to: