Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 78. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
really enjoyed the OP, well played
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
haha, well done everyone, keep voting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

You are gifted to see so accurately into the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
The coinia explorer is gone, as well as the whole site! (404)

http://coinia.net/zimstake/getbalance.php?top=100

They seem to be having server problems, they are working on it and will be back online asap!
Activity: 196
The coinia explorer is gone, as well as the whole site! (404)

http://coinia.net/zimstake/getbalance.php?top=100
May 20th another 117 votes on MintPal, closing in on 1000 votes at the Zimstake giveaway thread

Free ZS here http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1589.0.html

No Mistake, Yours To Take, Free Zimstake!! 1 Vote = 1 ZS ☆ Daily & Final Bonuses ☆ Fun ☆ Doom
iseebitcoins.com
Awesome it finally worked Smiley
Activity: 165
Zimstake meme contest still running here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zs-zimstake-meme-contest-1250-zs-605310

1,000 Zimstake top prize, need some more good entries.

You're doing an awesome job, I'll send you more Zim shortly
Zimstake meme contest still running here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zs-zimstake-meme-contest-1250-zs-605310

1,000 Zimstake top prize, need some more good entries.
Activity: 187
My damn wallet is still synching -_- i hate reading everything now and not being able to do anything

This is all i see i apologize for posting the same thing over i just wish someone would help me  Sad

Try the following and let me know how it goes.
1) close the wallet. Delete everything except wallet.dat, yes delete .conf file too. Start the wallet again and let it try to sync. If it sticks for more than 5 minutes close wallet and reopen. If this process does not work, try this.

2) close wallet and delete everything except wallet.dat. make a ZimStake.conf file and use the info in the op, except instead of addnode= use connect=. If it sticks for more than 5 minutes restart the wallet.
May 19th had 126 votes on MintPal from the Zimstake giveaway thread a new record!

Free Zimstake here http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1589.0.html

Jump on the ZS train and Choo-Choo-Choose Free Zimstake!! 1 Vote = 1 ZS ☆ Daily & Final Bonuses ☆ Fun
iseebitcoins.com
My damn wallet is still synching -_- i hate reading everything now and not being able to do anything

This is all i see i apologize for posting the same thing over i just wish someone would help me  Sad
iseebitcoins.com
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Wow! 28th position on mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ZS Shocked

keep on voting!

lol, my original account was frozen for some reason so I registered again... now I find I can't vote without having done a trade.
I only want to buy some ZIM there... how can I vote if I can't trade the coin I want to ttrade with because it's not listed and needs votes.

mintpal suxx  Cheesy

You need about 3 or 4 trades. Create a Whitecoin deposit address on MP. PM it to me and Ill send you some worthless Whitecoins. You can trade them in batches of 20 and sell/buy a few times and then you will qualify. It is just a method they implememted to prove you are not a bot. Nothing wrong with the principle.

ok, thanks jc...

shitecoin address on mintpal: Wco3GQJ5rMeZp2tFPfPZir1ALo46eYuh4d

Sent

cheers man i'll let you know when it lands... you reckon I need 3 trades to be able to vote?

EDIT: seeing it arrive now. i'll do a few trades with this, do the votes and any BTC it gathers, i'll put to the vote address for ZS.
    TIME    COIN    AMOUNT    DEPOSIT ADDRESS    STATUS
2014-05-20 18:47:30   WC   180.00000000   Wco3GQJ5rMeZp2tFPfPZir1ALo46eYuh4d   PENDING
Transaction ID: deec8b6b09c37b877f059fe33ca1fbd6db16a779b341daacd01ee671a710f460
Confirms: 10 out of 20 required

Cool. WC is worth dust now so the BTC generated might buy 1 vote Smiley I think the minimum WC trade is 20, so do 5 or 6 trades of 20 each, but I think you just need 3 or 4.

will do, thanks again.

EDIT: managed 3 trades (limit levels) which wasn't enough to put a vote in, so I now have 379DOGE (WTF am I going to do with DOGE!???)
and my first ZIM vote has been registered.

Cheesy

Welcome to the ZS voting club. Throw the DOGE to the dogs. Smiley

WTF? Mintpal has a 0.0002 withdrawal fee? fuck that for a game of lunch-box-joe, i won't be using that particular exchange. you want this Net Withdraw Amount

0.00016717 BTC

??

gimme your BTC wallet and it's all yours lol

Nah, that is like 10c. Let it lie there and buy ZS with it when it hits Mintpal. ZS withdrawal fees will be much less. That gives me an idea, using ZS to move money quickly between exchanges instead of BTC.

no probs, will do.
legendary

keep on voting!

lol, my original account was frozen for some reason so I registered again... now I find I can't vote without having done a trade.
I only want to buy some ZIM there... how can I vote if I can't trade the coin I want to ttrade with because it's not listed and needs votes.

mintpal suxx  Cheesy

You need about 3 or 4 trades. Create a Whitecoin deposit address on MP. PM it to me and Ill send you some worthless Whitecoins. You can trade them in batches of 20 and sell/buy a few times and then you will qualify. It is just a method they implememted to prove you are not a bot. Nothing wrong with the principle.

ok, thanks jc...

Sent

cheers man i'll let you know when it lands... you reckon I need 3 trades to be able to vote?

EDIT: seeing it arrive now. i'll do a few trades with this, do the votes and any BTC it gathers, i'll put to the vote address for ZS.
2014-05-20 18:47:30   WC   180.00000000   Wco3GQJ5rMeZp2tFPfPZir1ALo46eYuh4d   PENDING
Transaction ID: deec8b6b09c37b877f059fe33ca1fbd6db16a779b341daacd01ee671a710f460

Cool. WC is worth dust now so the BTC generated might buy 1 vote Smiley I think the minimum WC trade is 20, so do 5 or 6 trades of 20 each, but I think you just need 3 or 4.

will do, thanks again.

EDIT: managed 3 trades (limit levels) which wasn't enough to put a vote in, so I now have 379DOGE (WTF am I going to do with DOGE!???)

Cheesy

WTF? Mintpal has a 0.0002 withdrawal fee? fuck that for a game of lunch-box-joe, i won't be using that particular exchange. you want this Net Withdraw Amount

0.00016717 BTC

??

Nah, that is like 10c. Let it lie there and buy ZS with it when it hits Mintpal. ZS withdrawal fees will be much less. That gives me an idea, using ZS to move money quickly between exchanges instead of BTC.

keep on voting!

mintpal suxx  Cheesy

ok, thanks jc...

Sent

will do, thanks again.

Cheesy

0.00016717 BTC

??

legendary

keep on voting!

mintpal suxx  Cheesy

ok, thanks jc...

Sent

will do, thanks again.

Cheesy

keep on voting!

mintpal suxx  Cheesy

ok, thanks jc...

Sent

will do, thanks again.

Cheesy
legendary

keep on voting!

mintpal suxx  Cheesy

ok, thanks jc...

Sent

Pages:
Jump to: