Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 82. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
Zimstake Giveaway is up and running here http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1589.0.html

75 votes recorded on MintPal the second day of the giveaway, over double the first day, picking up steam... why pay 2 satoshi for ZS on Bittrex when you can get it free!

Is ZS down to 2 sat already? Well shit. I better pay attention.

It was for a sec..

No one in their right mind is selling this under 3000 SAT right now, much less 2 SAT.
exactly, foolish. But nobody's complaining, to whoever that was: Thank you for the cheap coins.
They are much better of with all of us Wink Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Zimstake Giveaway is up and running here http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1589.0.html

75 votes recorded on MintPal the second day of the giveaway, over double the first day, picking up steam... why pay 2 satoshi for ZS on Bittrex when you can get it free!

It was for a sec..

Yes it was, I think that was a unfortunate goof-up (for the seller) by a trader meaning to put in a sell at a specified price but sold it at market and with volume so low on Bittrex it wiped out the entire buy side. 

No one in their right mind is selling this under 3000 SAT right now, much less 2 SAT.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

It was for a sec..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Merit: 252

Activity: 626
Merit: 504
Greetings,

Some (provably fair) dice games have been created for Zimstake:

http://cryptap.us/zs/dice

Feedback is welcome.

Three new "coinbomb" games (also known as "hot-potato") have been added to the dice site.

A new Transparent Ponzi game has been created:

http://cryptap.us/zs/dice

Feedback is welcome.
Activity: 154
I have noticed other coins using other avenues of communication as well recently. It's just much easier than scanning the gobs of pages here. Bitcointalk is now just for children to be angry about the allowance they lost.
^^

Where's an applause smiley when you need one.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Grammar police is be out tonight, noones is save!

no one is* Smiley
Activity: 196
Meh, not fussed either way. Already took profits from ZS. Still holding a small bag in case, but I doubt that'll be of any value soon.

I don't give a shit about IRC promises. I thought there was mention a while back to be more visible here? This thread was a great way to promote and nurture the coin. Except it turned out to be only a handful of cheerleaders (me included) spamming shit to each other.

edit: just checked market history. Someone dumped to 2 sat. Lol.

really? Its been a little quiet in the forum for maybe a week and the coin is dead? If this is you attitude then you must have a lot of regret watching coins develop and increase in value while you sit on the sideline as you dumped too early.

Some of us have actively traded ZS from day 1. My entry point was sub 1k sat. Initial sell above 7k sat, re-entry at half that. Rinse, repeat. I secured my initial investment and took healthy profits a while back. I've done well out of ZS. Should it recover, I have a bag left, obtained for "free" through these trades.

You sound like someone who bought high, and now you're on the defensive as current buy support is well below your entry point. Who's the one with regret?

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 292
Activity: 187

Grammar police is be out tonight, noones is save!
Meh, not fussed either way. Already took profits from ZS. Still holding a small bag in case, but I doubt that'll be of any value soon.

I don't give a shit about IRC promises. I thought there was mention a while back to be more visible here? This thread was a great way to promote and nurture the coin. Except it turned out to be only a handful of cheerleaders (me included) spamming shit to each other.

really? Its been a little quiet in the forum for maybe a week and the coin is dead? If this is you attitude then you must have a lot of regret watching coins develop and increase in value while you sit on the sideline as you dumped too early.

your*
regrets*
as = because*

Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I have noticed other coins using other avenues of communication as well recently. It's just much easier than scanning the gobs of pages here. Bitcointalk is now just for children to be angry about the allowance they lost.
Hey, at least the forum is getting traffic now.

Kiss
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Hey, at least the forum is getting traffic now.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Panic selling is for little guys Smiley)

They can't handle their reallife bill need quick cash to pay up.

They sell out i buy dont worry about it.

FUD? Lol, but sensitive aren't we princess?

bit*
Pages:
Jump to: