Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zimstake (ZS) - PURE POS - No IPO / PreMine - SHA-256 - page 79. (Read 152407 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Wow! 28th position on mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting#ZS Shocked

keep on voting!

lol, my original account was frozen for some reason so I registered again... now I find I can't vote without having done a trade.
I only want to buy some ZIM there... how can I vote if I can't trade the coin I want to ttrade with because it's not listed and needs votes.

mintpal suxx  Cheesy

You need about 3 or 4 trades. Create a Whitecoin deposit address on MP. PM it to me and Ill send you some worthless Whitecoins. You can trade them in batches of 20 and sell/buy a few times and then you will qualify. It is just a method they implememted to prove you are not a bot. Nothing wrong with the principle.

ok, thanks jc...

shitecoin address on mintpal: Wco3GQJ5rMeZp2tFPfPZir1ALo46eYuh4d

Sent

cheers man i'll let you know when it lands... you reckon I need 3 trades to be able to vote?

EDIT: seeing it arrive now. i'll do a few trades with this, do the votes and any BTC it gathers, i'll put to the vote address for ZS.
    TIME    COIN    AMOUNT    DEPOSIT ADDRESS    STATUS
2014-05-20 18:47:30   WC   180.00000000   Wco3GQJ5rMeZp2tFPfPZir1ALo46eYuh4d   PENDING
Transaction ID: deec8b6b09c37b877f059fe33ca1fbd6db16a779b341daacd01ee671a710f460
Confirms: 10 out of 20 required
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

keep on voting!

lol, my original account was frozen for some reason so I registered again... now I find I can't vote without having done a trade.
I only want to buy some ZIM there... how can I vote if I can't trade the coin I want to ttrade with because it's not listed and needs votes.

mintpal suxx  Cheesy

You need about 3 or 4 trades. Create a Whitecoin deposit address on MP. PM it to me and Ill send you some worthless Whitecoins. You can trade them in batches of 20 and sell/buy a few times and then you will qualify. It is just a method they implememted to prove you are not a bot. Nothing wrong with the principle.

ok, thanks jc...

Sent
Activity: 461
Yes that is very annoying... new wallet will be awesome  Grin

keep on voting!

mintpal suxx  Cheesy

ok, thanks jc...

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

keep on voting!

mintpal suxx  Cheesy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
First wallpaper is rad. Could that be the skin for the next wallet?
I like that idea. Consider it done!

Awesome.

keep on voting!

mintpal suxx  Cheesy
Activity: 406

keep on voting!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Designer
I like that idea. Consider it done!
Activity: 196
Activity: 461
First one is the best by far...
Activity: 192
 I love 1st and 2nd
very nice Mr. i like the dark one  Smiley
Activity: 117
Activity: 98
Designer
Some Zimstake wallpapers:
Download entire pack

If anybody would like to donate ZS: DvDshMa7uG1JhSPcxb17e97tiEnb8bGGaw
From IRC this weekend expected this week.

Once multipool goes up so will prices. Get them while they are cheap.
Good, i keep buying on around 4000 satoshi, price will up like a rocket, when we have multipool with good hashrate. DEV, please don't break it, there is too many coins (even AsiaCoin) where is good community, and idiot DEV. This coin looks good, DEV looks very professional, i believe in this coin, and keep buying. Buy cheap, or cry later!

don't worry about CG, he knows what he's doing - he's a rare breed and will do everything he can to make sure ZS reach their potential value.
Activity: 112

Good, i keep buying on around 4000 satoshi, price will up like a rocket, when we have multipool with good hashrate. DEV, please don't break it, there is too many coins (even AsiaCoin) where is good community, and idiot DEV. This coin looks good, DEV looks very professional, i believe in this coin, and keep buying. Buy cheap, or cry later!
Activity: 117

Activity: 192
Any news on multipool?
Activity: 165

A nice coin
We need more people to participate in the coin
The need for more good news

I wish there was more I could do , it is progressing along at a nice pace, it just too easy for a good coin to slip off the radar.
Pages:
Jump to: