Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zipcoin [ZIPC]- X13 PoW/PoS - NO Premine - 7 days PoW - Ninja - page 22. (Read 42960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Why does ccminer keep crashing on me while I mine x13??  Angry I'm not even overclocking.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
OK so I just read through this entire thread. And only 1 person has pointed to the fact that we can see the transactions on the fucking blockchain!! Wtf is the Ann saying then? Does nobody even care anymore that the op doesn't have to be true?
So many idiots here looking for the next big thing when in reality you are only making a group of coin cloners rich.

'Coin Cloner' post your real bitcointalk username. This coin will be dumped like the other 34522 fake 'Anon' coins this past month

I'm going to ask WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

Explain it. Does the dev have a lot of coins? What is incorrect in the OP? Tell us!!

I need to apologize and take back my accusations from early in the thread that this coin was instamined by the dev.  After others have stepped forward, it now appears that was not the case.  Sorry dev, good luck with your coin.

Is this the guy you were referring to. He took it back. So was it instamined, it that what you were saying, and do you still think this now?

No, it was regarding the "Anon" feature of the coin. What anon is actually working? Why does no one care to ask about this when the coin he cloned it from (keycoin) does NOT have anon itself. Look, im happy to be proved wrong and not trying to spread fud, im just trying to avoid the many people to get burnt by these greedy copy paste cloners.
Ok, send 0.1 ZIP and trace the transaction through the blockchain, send to ZJpRaXEiWtpFWDyELACvLVh4toVc6MjErX and see for yourself. Or send it to your mate, whatever, see for yourself

For future reference the "coin cloners" instamine address (to the 52nd block) is ZFLoJANNnh3pUUxWSdcb22u49doBCRnfzD
Yes, where is the 'hidden' feature  dev?
You also hide this feature to the coin ? LOL.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
See you again here.

Hey there Chinese "pool hacker". It all started with you back there in shc. I'll be watching you! lol Cheesy

SHC died? I have long time not to pay attention to it, it is a waste!
My English is to use translation software, I hope you will say China words. Ha-ha
It's an honor for me to meet you.
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
due to recent attention from exchanges, we have changed our coin symbol from ZIP to ZIPC.

Any need to update the wallet?
Activity: 252
OK so I just read through this entire thread. And only 1 person has pointed to the fact that we can see the transactions on the fucking blockchain!! Wtf is the Ann saying then? Does nobody even care anymore that the op doesn't have to be true?
So many idiots here looking for the next big thing when in reality you are only making a group of coin cloners rich.

'Coin Cloner' post your real bitcointalk username. This coin will be dumped like the other 34522 fake 'Anon' coins this past month

Explain it. Does the dev have a lot of coins? What is incorrect in the OP? Tell us!!

I need to apologize and take back my accusations from early in the thread that this coin was instamined by the dev.  After others have stepped forward, it now appears that was not the case.  Sorry dev, good luck with your coin.

Is this the guy you were referring to. He took it back. So was it instamined, it that what you were saying, and do you still think this now?

No, it was regarding the "Anon" feature of the coin. What anon is actually working? Why does no one care to ask about this when the coin he cloned it from (keycoin) does NOT have anon itself. Look, im happy to be proved wrong and not trying to spread fud, im just trying to avoid the many people to get burnt by these greedy copy paste cloners.
Ok, send 0.1 ZIP and trace the transaction through the blockchain, send to ZJpRaXEiWtpFWDyELACvLVh4toVc6MjErX and see for yourself. Or send it to your mate, whatever, see for yourself

For future reference the "coin cloners" instamine address (to the 52nd block) is ZFLoJANNnh3pUUxWSdcb22u49doBCRnfzD
Activity: 528
dedicated pool down?
Activity: 448
quick question, since pos is cutting into pow does that mean total will be less than intended? and how many if anyone knows? dang over 70gh now
Activity: 13
due to recent attention from exchanges, we have changed our coin symbol from ZIP to ZIPC.
Activity: 528
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Activity: 13

I don't get it slaxt. Just because he used black backgound and white print. You just posted ROXCOINS OP and said nothing.

What else do you have that would back up this accusation? Do you have more? I think the dev admitted he used key coin.

But like he said, almost all coins are clones, so whats the deal? Explain.

I see a lot of FUD being thrown around and that usually happens right before a coin price goes up, But ZIP hasn't even reached an exchange yet as far as I know. So what is the motivation here. Just trying to warn us because you are a nice guy?

Once again we have no affiliation with roxcoin.. and this is a clone of KEY as stated.
electroneum.com

I don't get it slaxt. Just because he used black backgound and white print. You just posted ROXCOINS OP and said nothing.

What else do you have that would back up this accusation? Do you have more? I think the dev admitted he used key coin.

But like he said, almost all coins are clones, so whats the deal? Explain.

I see a lot of FUD being thrown around and that usually happens right before a coin price goes up, But ZIP hasn't even reached an exchange yet as far as I know. So what is the motivation here. Just trying to warn us because you are a nice guy?
electroneum.com

I need to apologize and take back my accusations from early in the thread that this coin was instamined by the dev.  After others have stepped forward, it now appears that was not the case.  Sorry dev, good luck with your coin.

Is this the guy you were refering to. He took it back. So was it instamined, it that what you were saying, and do you still think this now?

electroneum.com

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Lol same shit with MC(Multicoin) when it launched...  I was like WTF it's just a wallet with 3 passwords to encrypt it WTF kind of excuse is that to make a coin of?

Activity: 252

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Where is this coin mined? In the listed pools I see only 1/3 of the hashes...

That would be me...I'm solo mining
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Where is this coin mined? In the listed pools I see only 1/3 of the hashes...
Activity: 28
buying zipcoin pm price

3000zip coin, 500satoshi each
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
buying zipcoin pm price

i'm selling at 1 k satoshi each
Pages:
Jump to: