Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zipcoin [ZIPC]- X13 PoW/PoS - NO Premine - 7 days PoW - Ninja - page 25. (Read 42960 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
NO PREMINE!!

Nope, just a 200,000+ instamine.

FUD is being spread like crazy around this coin. What makes you think he has 200K Coins?

check out the first posts. There were 200 blocks mined already as dev posted his ann thread hence 200k coins instamined

lol, there's just no helping some people.  They'll refuse to objectively view the facts and post here is a few days crying about getting scammed when the dev dumps his massive instamine.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
NO PREMINE!!

FUD is being spread like crazy around this coin. What makes you think he has 200K Coins?

check out the first posts. There were 200 blocks mined already as dev posted his ann thread hence 200k coins instamined
I apologize if you missed the opportunity to mine early. There was no premine, check the previous posts, rigs were rented and early adopters seized the opportunity. Still 6 more days! Smiley

Yup, no premine, just instamine. Wink
Activity: 13
I apologize if you missed the opportunity to mine early. There was no premine, check the previous posts, rigs were rented and early adopters seized the opportunity. Still 6 more days! Smiley
NO PREMINE!!

First member to compile and post the wallet was the 4th post in the thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8147359

At that point 223 blocks had already been mined with a reward of 1,000 coins each...do the math.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Dev,

You were here a while ago defending yourself, where are you now??

Lets get this shit zipped up here Wink
electroneum.com
NO PREMINE!!

electroneum.com
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
This is yet another scam that will be pumped and dumped. Here is a picture for proof I just took a quick look at the code. Pretty much a concealcoin clone with the added 2 hash functions fugue and the other one (can't remember off the top of my hand). This coin will be mined, put on an exchange, and dumped so stay away do not bother mining this garbage:

NOTE: notice the similarity between the comment of the code. Straight up shameless conceal clone with different algo. Wow what is this crypto world coming to?

hello there newbie fudster

This bribery newb made me lel my pants
Activity: 50
Now is the wallet SOLO or in the mine pool?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
You would have to be actually insane to mine this
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
lol.i think this coin is doomed.there was 4ghz+ on ipo pool 20 minutes ago now just 600mh Wink

who would mine a coin where dev instamines such a huge amount?

plenty of miners waiting for quick profit , i think the right question is whi buys these new coins?

it's a chain, someone else will buy them as cheap as possible, then this will start the chain, another one want to buy as cheap as possible and so on, until we reach a price where investors are not willing to buy anymore...mental thing
lol.i think this coin is doomed.there was 4ghz+ on ipo pool 20 minutes ago now just 600mh Wink

plenty of miners waiting for quick profit , i think the right question is whi buys these new coins?
Activity: 56

i'm sure there were 3 pages for this, someone deleted his posts? hides something?

no it is in order it goes 3,2.1  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i'm sure there were 3 pages for this, someone deleted his posts? hides something?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

because Librex just hit bittrex at good price, Dr FUD.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

{
"blocks" : 214,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 1.00000000,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 100000000000,
"netmhashps" : 143.16557653,
"netstakeweight" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 0,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 0
},
"stakeinterest" : 20000000,
"testnet" : false
}

so they mined 200 blocks before ninja launch? and huge hash already rented , mine/dump if you can coin.

lol added to calender after launch

well this coin looks ugly with such an instamine  Undecided

dev is still mining with rent a hash. he will either make money of fools who buy this shit(if it ends up on exchange) or end up bagholder of his own coin lol
Pages:
Jump to: