Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zipcoin [ZIPC]- X13 PoW/PoS - NO Premine - 7 days PoW - Ninja - page 21. (Read 42960 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
when there will be an exchange?
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
hash rate almost 100gh!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The OP's style assembles Roxcoin's.
Activity: 252
are there any premine on this coin

No, but the coin cloner had a 52 block instamine equal to 52,000 coins. Make your own judgement.....

The instamine address is ZFLoJANNnh3pUUxWSdcb22u49doBCRnfzD

Shouldn't you be more worried about exposing that scam coin 'minerals'? I could come to minerals forum and help you..

Minerals is quite the opposite, your welcome to head over and check it out for yourself. But Im not here to go back and forth like children, everybody is free to make their own judgement. Look at the facts, make your mind up. Im trying to show people not to follow what these so called 'whales' and coin 'devs' do. Because you will always get burnt in the end.
Listen, dont listen. Whatever, just trying to help.
Activity: 520
Merit: 500

i think 2k satoshi is a bittrex price lol, same boomcoin cap

price in 500sat is waste of electricity.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

No, but the coin cloner had a 52 block instamine equal to 52,000 coins. Make your own judgement.....

I don't think just in front of the 52 block. Look at this address--ZatTWhA9Z8zuoTnHkQQszVJstH6U2iZzRY(53 to 141 black )

Activity: 177
I have just reviewed the code and I suspect this will be dumped so hard!!

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
looking to buy 0.1 btc worth at 500 satoshi, anyone?

1k satoshi, but i have only 500(496)

2k satoshi  Grin i have 3500 ))))

i come late to this, was ninja launched after all

i think 2k satoshi is a bittrex price lol, same boomcoin cap
Activity: 520

2k satoshi  Grin i have 3500 ))))
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yes, it must have.
Activity: 196
more info about this coin please?
Activity: 168
legendary

LOL

well i can't mine for too long one coin, i like to have them all(and i don't like renting)

you will see it will rise above that after bittrex
Activity: 582

LOL
legendary

Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
The coin is new and I hope the dev does answer some of these questions soon. It will help the coin a lot.
Activity: 425
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Dev just some simple questions i need simple answers ok? Wink

1)Road Map?
2)Code review? (we have too many kids creating coins this week, so we need create some "trust") Smiley
3)You have more developers with you, if you have  a good thing will be they come here to the comunity and talk about the future and innovations of ZIP Cool
4)IRC channel? Huh
5)logo for the coin? Huh

and we need some promotion too with twitter and website  etc...

Thank you and Good luck with your job!
Activity: 582
OK so I just read through this entire thread. And only 1 person has pointed to the fact that we can see the transactions on the fucking blockchain!! Wtf is the Ann saying then? Does nobody even care anymore that the op doesn't have to be true?
So many idiots here looking for the next big thing when in reality you are only making a group of coin cloners rich.

'Coin Cloner' post your real bitcointalk username. This coin will be dumped like the other 34522 fake 'Anon' coins this past month

I'm going to ask WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

Explain it. Does the dev have a lot of coins? What is incorrect in the OP? Tell us!!

I need to apologize and take back my accusations from early in the thread that this coin was instamined by the dev.  After others have stepped forward, it now appears that was not the case.  Sorry dev, good luck with your coin.

Is this the guy you were referring to. He took it back. So was it instamined, it that what you were saying, and do you still think this now?

No, it was regarding the "Anon" feature of the coin. What anon is actually working? Why does no one care to ask about this when the coin he cloned it from (keycoin) does NOT have anon itself. Look, im happy to be proved wrong and not trying to spread fud, im just trying to avoid the many people to get burnt by these greedy copy paste cloners.
Ok, send 0.1 ZIP and trace the transaction through the blockchain, send to ZJpRaXEiWtpFWDyELACvLVh4toVc6MjErX and see for yourself. Or send it to your mate, whatever, see for yourself

For future reference the "coin cloners" instamine address (to the 52nd block) is ZFLoJANNnh3pUUxWSdcb22u49doBCRnfzD

Lol no hidden transactions on this coin.. all transactions are trackable through the blockchain. so the OP is lying..
Pages:
Jump to: